PDA

View Full Version : Neg Attached yet or not?

TonyC
21st August 2006, 10:30 PM
I dont go out and drink all the time nor do I smoke cigs. But over the weekend I went to a bar with one of my friends that was visiting town and decided to have a few beers with him. After I had the few beers I decided to have a cig. and lit up thinking I wanted one. After I lit up I didnt want the cig anymore so I proptly put it out and told myself no more to drink and thats when it hit me that I should order some more to drink and have another cig but when I told myself no I started getting attacked by some unseen force started getting a headache and felt like i kept getting hit in the stomach. So I told my friend I had to go use the bathroom so not to upset him. When I got to the bathroom the pain and headache stopped almost immediatly. After that I told my friend I had to leave and have not had a reaccurance of this happen to me. Was the neg trying to attach itself to me or was it already attached?

TonyC
21st August 2006, 11:59 PM
That might have been smoking and drinking together but when all this was going on I was having some ideas rushing in my head like suicide and different stuff like that when I know I would never think of killing myself. Amongst other thoughts of other horrible things going on inside my head that I percieve as not being my own because I dont think that.

TonyC
22nd August 2006, 03:00 AM
This type of feeling has never come over me before and thats why i figured that it was a neg attack with the head rush and stomach turning along with these thoughts that have never crossed my mind. The closest that ive ever felt remotely like that was about 3 years ago when my grandpa died of cancer then my grandma died of unknown causes, my uncle died, and my father was diagnosed with a tumor bit bigger than the size of a golfball right behind his right eye and we didnt know if he was going to live or die, Shortly before that my mother and father got divorced and I blamed myself for the whole thing. When I wasnt helping out the family by driving my dad back and forth over 900 mile round trip for his treatments and operations, I was escaping to my friends house to get drunk to forget the bad things that were plaguing me at the time. I was also doing 16 hours in College Courses and working a full-time Job. :shock: . Between all that the thought did cross my mind that maybe things would be better if i wasnt around. But I quickly pushed that out of my mind and got back on track by not dropping booze and picking up the hobby of counting down the days till my father might live or die, and spending as much time as I could by his side. The operation was a complete success. This was the absolute worst time of my life, but now when everything is starting to look up and im not depressed anymore this creeps up on me... I was very close to all the family members that passed away which helped in the depression. I do drink about maybe once or twice a month when im hanging with friends even might have a cig while doing it but never has any of the thoughts or feelings of such magnitude just came out of nowhere when my life is much better.

TonyC
22nd August 2006, 03:43 AM
They both sound plausable and do relate to me. Ill have to think over this. Thank you for your help Alex. :)

TonyC
22nd August 2006, 08:35 AM
Of Course I will. :D

CFTraveler
22nd August 2006, 03:10 PM
I just want to add that if it was a bar neg (and I tend to think so) it prob. didn't attach, because the feeling went away when you went to the restroom, and back again when you went to the bar. This tells me it's local in that area. I wouldn't think it would follow you 'cause it prob. has lots of people to feed on when you leave. Just in case though, I hope you salt-bathed yourself when you went home.

TonyC
22nd August 2006, 08:08 PM
Never had a salt bath in my life ill need to keep some salt handy for next time... :?