PDA

View Full Version : Copy: Intend to disappear

sanatogen
21st February 2018, 02:51 AM
Hi Robert,

This is an unusual question, I'm not asking for advice on whether to do this, just that in your view, is it possible.

I was thinking back to your story of a car dial and by sheer intent you were able to affect its probability to be fully working.

I have a stent in a vein and have been advised that despite it being redundant, it can not be taken out of the body.

I'd like to intent it to disappear safely.

On reflection, this sounds completely mad. In your view is such a thing possible in this reality?

olyris
21st February 2018, 05:02 AM
S'cuse me for butting in...

I have been diagnosed with CPOD: Cario Pulmonary Obstructive Disorder. It feels like my heart is in my lungs. Instead of quitting smoking I have been tryin' to fix it. So, here is what I knew.

The singularity is "clean" or "unclean."
--> If it is unclean, be clean in any way it thinks-feels-knows LIFE.
--> If it is clean, it is unclean. Of course, it's disease! Be smarter than it , ask or find out what it is really thinking-feeling-knowing about YOU. Then disprove it, in thought, word and deed.
--> Energy work helps in a big way.

Cheers,
olyris

CFTraveler
21st February 2018, 07:15 PM
Just a matter of curiosity, sanatogen, why do you want it gone? If you don't want to put this in the open forum, but still want to answer, pm me. If it's none of my business, that's ok too.

Timothy
22nd February 2018, 01:33 AM
Oddly, I go in the morning for cardiac surgery, either a stent where the blockage to my right aorta is or a fem fem bypass from left to right that leaves the blockage if unable to through the blockage. I'm hoping for the successful stent. I will keep my right leg either way.

o-dawg, copd I am familiar with too, having 53% lung/oxygen overall absorption. The lungs are known as "the seat of sorrows", however...below in my signature, CFT's quote on bitterness vs joy ... tactically explains the healing process ...to let go...[though I cannot lie that lately in my life I've been an astronomically bitter azzhole]...:angelic:and I have joys as well.

I still smoke 2+ packs/day because I'm an addicted crazy idiot, and of course ...:twisted:it keeps a few others still yet breathing.

so - so

CFTraveler
22nd February 2018, 04:09 PM
Oddly, I go in the morning for cardiac surgery, either a stent where the blockage to my right aorta is or a fem fem bypass from left to right that leaves the blockage if unable to through the blockage. I'm hoping for the successful stent. I will keep my right leg either way.

o-dawg, copd I am familiar with too, having 53% lung/oxygen overall absorption. The lungs are known as "the seat of sorrows", however...below in my signature, CFT's quote on bitterness vs joy ... tactically explains the healing process ...to let go...[though I cannot lie that lately in my life I've been an astronomically bitter azzhole]...:angelic:and I have joys as well.

I still smoke 2+ packs/day because I'm an addicted crazy idiot, and of course ...:twisted:it keeps a few others still yet breathing.

so - so
Please check in when you're back from surgery, I know it's a relatively safe procedure, but I'll say a prayer nonetheless.

ButterflyWoman
22nd February 2018, 04:52 PM
Tim, please let us know you're okay when you're able.

As for those cigarettes, when you're in the hospital you won't be able to smoke. Might be a good time to start stopping. :heart:

sanatogen
23rd February 2018, 01:42 AM
Just a matter of curiosity, sanatogen, why do you want it gone? If you don't want to put this in the open forum, but still want to answer, pm me. If it's none of my business, that's ok too.

Hi CTF,

The stent is redundant.
It was inserted to deal with a previous complication that has now been healed.

It physically means I can't do much, due to the bottom end of the stent being narrow, so blood flow gets stuck in head and neck area sometimes.

So if I (along with the universe) can manifest a future where it is safely gone, then all the better as it impacts the slightest physical activity. :)

Timothy
10th March 2018, 06:33 PM
Hey! Sorry gettin so long to reply :(

I haven't been online during my recovery. I am doing fine, ended up with having had the bypass done, The pain is tolerable now, mostly deeper healing aches or if I move wrong, my entire abdomenal core is messed up, amazing how many movements consolidate from the abdomenal muscles.

I'm not liking the bypass because the "tube" comes up out of my left side , across my abdomen just under the skin, to dive back into my right side. I feel like the "borg".

I have a procedure coming up end of March to remove a cancerous growth from inside my bladder wall. The growth would fit inside a golf ball sized area, and looks like some deep sea floor hydra creature with many tubal limbs. Crazy scary lookin.

Anyway, my lung issue , a node, turns out as no threatening issue.

Thanks Loves...

Tim

CFTraveler
11th March 2018, 03:27 AM
Glad to know you're ok, sorry to hear that there's more surgery.

IA56
11th March 2018, 06:11 AM
I am sorry Tim :heart: for your severe health issues....sending love and strength.

Love
ia

newfreedom
11th March 2018, 12:43 PM
*hugs* Tim :heart: