PDA

View Full Version : Self reliance question

josh437781
9th May 2018, 10:51 PM
I have been trying to cultivate less of a reliance on other people in spiritual matters. I want more so to rely on my experiences and intuition--but there is a problem: negs. these things spread deception and falsities and make it hard to make spiritual realizations, and in addition to these things, there may have been a lifetime in which i was deceptive myself--one effecting me for the last several years, possibly.
I'm working hard to clear the negs, but i'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for developing self reliance, or, "the path of the master" in hostile enviorments.

Timothy
10th May 2018, 01:29 PM
Hi Josh,

What are your experiences? Your intuitional reports?

All before, "but there is a problem..."...

While one quandrily sits deliberating who/what one's enemies entrenchedly are, every a good natured friend passed them on by.

Where your feet are ... You are! My My...

Simple
Enough

You're not going to find Your's somewhere else beyond your present grasp of reach, a coveting any "idea" beyond yourself standing as you are right now.

For example: Because of the way our co-world in Truth presently Lies, to be sure ... "the path of the master(s)" is becoming and will be impassable for the sever-ally heads a rollin there-pon. So...counting lucky stars and all...Peace is our/the only presently revealing spirited unction.

How to catch a F•Ailing Pig,
And make "it" Mine'D...

TruAntlY speaking, perfect enough attendance ABstractedly affords any a one a C+....

Tim