PDA

View Full Version : getting help from christianity to empower eckhart tolle enlightenment (in the moment path)

lord.of.the.now
31st May 2018, 11:13 PM
I have found true divinity in christianity

I don't follow the bible because it's corrupted

The only thing i trust in church is singing and praying not the bible or the corrupt preachers

I have felt gods love in church so i believe there is true divinity within christianity

Get god to dissolve your ego so it makes it easier to master eckhart tolle path getting into the moment or connecting to nature

Even ask you higher self to dissolve the ego to empower you to the path of the now

God is just like an angel only a very powerful angel healer he can really heal you on a mental emotional and spiritual level

He is the best healer

God can be found in every angel becuase all angels are connected to god

I want help from christianity to help me on shamanic path connection with nature or divinity:angelic:

lord.of.the.now
31st May 2018, 11:19 PM
because god is the most powerfulest healer of them all expect miracles

He/she is the best person to work with on your healing journey

To hold a very high frequency you need to be fully healed on all levels that's when you can fully master the now

lord.of.the.now
31st May 2018, 11:22 PM
you can also get god to fully open your heart chakra the chakra that helps with connecting to the now or the chakra of connections

CFTraveler
1st June 2018, 03:37 PM
If you want to associate spiritual metaphysics with Tolle's teachings, I suggest you read the author Emmett Fox. His books are 'oldies but goodies', in that he was a preacher from (I think it was Methodist) who understood spiritual principles. I like his take on the bible- pure metaphysics.

lord.of.the.now
1st June 2018, 07:43 PM
you can get god or higher self to open and develop the steller chakra responsible for the connection to the universe or connections to other dimensions

The steller chakra is one of the extra chakras in the 12th chakra system above the crown chakra center

lord.of.the.now
1st June 2018, 07:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6zpeqEv5p4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLcwe4oHRvc)

lord.of.the.now
1st June 2018, 07:56 PM
more information needed CFT please:heart::heart:

what do you mean

Honeybadger400
8th June 2018, 06:52 AM
I come to the understanding that the Bible is full of both true and false channels.

It’s not not necessarily who they say they are but what they are actually saying that is the better determination of the channel.

For example, a number of instances are actually Moloch and Baal. Many times when there happens to be drama going on or angry/complaining fellow Israelites I’ve noticed the channeller taps into a lower (aka less benevolent) “jealous wrathful” being.

The Elohim are higher density beings (not always benevolent), and not God per se. Our connection to God doesn’t involve physical or telepathic communication as those aren’t very direct. Our connection to the creator is more ambilical in nature #silverCord

Honeybadger400
8th June 2018, 07:08 AM
“Abraham nearly sacrificing his son” -> Moloch

Moloch is all about child sacrifice as burnt offerings. Luckily an angel interceded to rescue Isaac before it was too late!

”the 10 commandments” -> Baal

the 10 commandments don’t appear bad at first glance. it’s the “thou shalt nots” at the beginning of each commandment that creates a honeypot trap of guilt. This trap ensnares people into waging holy war as a form of atonement. Very sneaky and definitely the workings of Baal. It’s the Baal way to deceive / entrap / control / enslave and make good people do things that good people don’t do (like the genocide of the Midianites done to atone for ‘adultery with a few of their women’)

It’s interesting how the Old Testament reads out if you use this sort of “benevolent channel” / “malevolent channel” discernment as a cypher. The Middle East was / is disputed territory among different Elohim factions.

Honeybadger400
8th June 2018, 07:37 AM
Then you have channeling where the message coming through is about a loving compassionate God who cares about the sick and the downtrodden. That would be the ‘true’ Yahweh channels that juxtaposes the other two examples

Timothy
8th June 2018, 09:28 PM
Discerning Spirits [Chiefly Harmony & Discord, each with categoric levels]; and that fact that even those having reproved Love (hardly remedial...btw) will often choose disobedience. Unto the pure all things are pure; to the defiled ...etc. Titus 1:15-16

olyris
13th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Discerning Spirits [Chiefly Harmony & Discord, each with categoric levels]; and that fact that even those having reproved Love (hardly remedial...btw) will often choose disobedience. Unto the pure all things are pure; to the defiled ...etc. Titus 1:15-16
Aye. Loving these discerning liars is a process in and of itself. Reproving God even. Meaningful enough...

Timothy
13th June 2018, 05:25 PM
Aye. Loving these discerning liars is a process in and of itself. Reproving God even. Meaningful enough...

o,

Aye...

Love is a rebelious bird
That no one can tame
Love, love
If you do not love me, I love you
If I love you, then take care of yourself
Love is the child of Bohemia
[She/He]That never knew a law.

~~~~

In life you have to do a lot
You don't fvkin want to.
Many times that's wtf life is,
One vile fvkin task after another.

~~~~

Announcing your plans is a good
Way to hear God laugh.

~~~~

Every fvkin beatin' I'm
Grateful for,
Every fvkin one of them.

Get all the trust beatin' out
Of you,
And you know what the fvkin
World is/ain't.

~~~~

Yeah..

olyris
25th June 2018, 04:04 AM
I have found true divinity in christianity
I have meditated in church buildings, when no-one was around. There is rainbow light in there of divine understanding that sticks with one for life. Thankfully I don't find that i have offended anyone by doing this.

Eckhart Tolle is certainly doing God's work on earth... ego used to compete with others, now with itself... some game to see if winning is possible. Not today, mr. ego, Not today.