PDA

View Full Version : Insto Blocks

Rayson
23rd August 2006, 07:16 PM
While I was on a long bus ride one day, I got this terrible and sudden block (I think that's what it was anyways) in my right knee. I cannot determine a cause, or even know for sure what it was. But it was massive and almost painful, and all the NEW I knew at that time wasn't seeming to help. I spent about an hour on it, and got the block partially cleared. Over the next few days it faded, but also came back at times.

Anyone have an experience similar to this? Any more ideas on what it might be or what caused it?

23rd August 2006, 10:47 PM
When I very first started doing NEW, I started with my feet. I have a medical diagnoses of "neuropathy" of the feet. The doctors don't know why I have it, but the symptoms are numbness, tingling, and pain. When I did NEW, for a couple of days, the pain was excruciating. I persisted, and the pain went away. Much later, Aunt Clair did an energy body reading on me. She was very surprised that my feet were so developed, as she says most people ignore their feet. I told her what happened, and she said it made sense. So, I'm similar to you in that I don't have any idea what caused the blockage, but it was there. Just be grateful you don't have a chronic physical problem to go along with it. :D I'm pretty sure I know what causes it, but it's related to work on the soul level.

Rayson
24th August 2006, 07:11 PM
I have lots of blocks (and don't doubt that I do in fact have chronic health problems to go along with them [booo]), and I am working through them as best I can. Most of them follow "normal" manifestation. What surprised me here was that as best as I could perceive, this block just occurred instantly... as in one second not there, the next second the stringest block I've ever "felt" before. I would think neg attachment, if but for the fact that I was traveling at high speed, and presumably going over waterpipes at points.

I will try the core image technique for this. I think that might yield some answers.

Thanks you two ! :D