PDA

View Full Version : Status of Kundalini as a "Goddess"

DarkChylde
28th July 2018, 01:06 AM
Could someone please more in the know , shed some light on this for me please : I understand that Kundalini is a complete system of activating the chakras , get a complete energetic work-out develop the energy body.

But is she certified as a Goddess with Statues and Temples left in antiquity solely for her devotion and her worship?

olyris
28th July 2018, 06:31 AM
www.kundalini-teacher.com says "Goddess" can be surrendered to any kundalini issues making the whole experience very powerful grounded and safe.
Also I have heard of the expression "mother" used for kundalini. lord kundalini too. basically i think you can intend whatever neutral absolute belief/deity you like to.

It DOES help not to do it all alone. objectifies in some way a lot of stuff that could be subjective and confusing.

olyris
28th July 2018, 01:30 PM
well i asked for mother (kundalini) to come know me tonight, found myself understanding all sorts of serpent factoids and states. definately a goddess reality for me at the moment which is nice, having been exposed so much to the silly old christian god voice in recent years. :P