PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with nature and trees

josh437781
29th August 2018, 07:58 PM
I have realized that many trees are intelligent and intuitive beings, ones that are capable of healing, and i have witnessed that some trees can remove negs and attachments. All that seems necessary is to ask, and often-- i have observed what appeared to be trees absorbing and dismantling negs and dissolving them. Most of these experiences have involved negative energetic thoughtforms. If somone is being targeted by a resident neg, it may be a good idea to walk through a forest each day and to ask for help from nature. Some trees may not want to help, however, but i believe that there are many who are willing.

josh437781
29th August 2018, 08:07 PM
Also, as another example, which may indicate trees can help with possession, was last night, when a new neg had began moving my finger and making it twitch. I asked a tree outside my window for help and it took away the neg and broke and destroyed the attachment.

lord.of.the.now
29th August 2018, 09:41 PM
to get nature working for you got to 1st connect too nature

olyris
29th August 2018, 10:18 PM
Yes nature is waking up in my life too. I just watered the garden and i am online to see this? Mother earth spirit visited my house yesterday. Religion is solved y'know... I think the alternative spirituality is about to move ahead again. o

josh437781
29th August 2018, 10:31 PM
"To get nature working for you got to 1st connect too nature"
I have never consciously made an effort to connect to nature, but i imagine this may help. In my experience, what happens typically is that nature reaches out to me and makes the connection when i target it with my attention. And i guess asking for help may form a kind of cconnection.

lord.of.the.now
29th August 2018, 10:33 PM
nature are existing psychic entities to understand this just about everything conscious has spirit element counterpart psychic counterpart

lord.of.the.now
29th August 2018, 11:06 PM
https://www.amazon.com/Art-Connecting-Nature-Mark-Platten/dp/1457547708/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1535583894&sr=1-13&keywords=connecting+to+nature

lomax
31st August 2018, 09:47 AM
Propably because trees are grounded into the earth..I'll try to do it my self and report back..

Seems like a good idea.

Thanks for sharing that.

Eonnn
7th September 2018, 01:44 PM
I used to be well connected with nature and it got to a point where I could talk with trees, and you're right some trees don't want to help (usually the ones that look like they are dead or dying). Find a big strong tree but make sure you have that connection developed first.