PDA

View Full Version : Energy bouncing

ChielV
9th September 2018, 08:50 AM
Hi,

When doing the energy bouncing in a part of my body I have the difficulty that my breathing takes the same rhythm as the up and down going of my point of body awareness. Because of this there becomes a tension in my torso and a very uncomfortable feeling. I also feel the need to move my closed eyes in the direction of the movement.
Is there a way to do the bouncing without these nasty side effects?

Regards
Chiel Varkevisser
Netherlands

CFTraveler
10th September 2018, 10:52 PM
Try to change the ratio of your breathing to two breaths per 'swipe'. That's what I do.

lord.of.the.now
11th September 2018, 06:54 AM
good thing about NEW is it manufactures non physical electricity comparing it to Qi Gong you get the gift of electricity

I too do basic bounce for 1-2 hours per day each day

lomax
13th September 2018, 08:55 AM
Hi,

When doing the energy bouncing in a part of my body I have the difficulty that my breathing takes the same rhythm as the up and down going of my point of body awareness. Because of this there becomes a tension in my torso and a very uncomfortable feeling. I also feel the need to move my closed eyes in the direction of the movement.
Is there a way to do the bouncing without these nasty side effects?

Regards
Chiel Varkevisser
Netherlands
Try to do the bouncing but instead of your breath,use something else to regulate the speed of the movement..Do it as fast as you can,so your consious mind will get out of the way
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?19482-Revising-Energy-Ways-Methods&highlight=revising

lord.of.the.now
13th September 2018, 09:56 PM
you can also do heart beat blood pulse bounces lomax

lomax
15th September 2018, 09:53 PM
you can also do heart beat blood pulse bounces lomax
That's very interesting.

Robert Bruce
18th September 2018, 12:53 AM
It is natural for breathing to match body awareness actions. This can make actions more powerful. However, this should be deliberate and not automatic.

The only way around this is to be mindful of breathing. This takes a bit of practice to make it habitual.

You can also do slower or faster bounce actions that are outside normal breathing times for in and out breaths.

Breathe deliberately, in and out, and be aware of it... then do some energy work bounces while also keeping part of your mind on maintaining regular breathing.

robert

lomax
18th September 2018, 08:26 AM
Apologize from my post,cause i didn't noticed it was under ''ask Robert Bruce'' section.
Sorry guys

lord.of.the.now
18th September 2018, 09:34 PM
you can ask one of the mods to move the thread