PDA

View Full Version : future in my dreams

slightlystupid
24th August 2006, 06:28 PM
ive been having dreams, very vivid dreams about things that are going to happen. ill elaborate if people want me to but i keep seeing "early" and the year "2013"... ive also had dreams about nov 6 1961. but i cant find any significance to that. and the year 2018. ive also been having dreams about little stuff. like the coffee maker breaking. and 2 days later its broken. and i had a dream my friend had a little sibling. so i asked him today if he has one or if his parents tried, he told me they had a miscarriage. just want to hear what everyone thinks about this

AlexK
24th August 2006, 08:30 PM
ive been having dreams, very vivid dreams about things that are going to happen...just want to hear what everyone thinks about this
I believe it has some sense. I’m not so cool in my dreams like you but I had the dream about what is going to be when I’ll die (after this life).

...I've deleted first story. I feel it's too snesitive for somebody else... It's enough of this fun below I hope. :wink:
More about time scales in my dreams.
I’m interested about how it’s everything constructed in this Universe. I’ve bought the books of R. Bruce and started to read. It was not only about to get OBEs on my will. Honestly talking I’m not sure if I really need it even when I want it. I’ve got that most of NEW elements I did somehow in my past meditation experience but of course not in this Bruce’s sequence and what is most of importance for me – not in this meaning. I didn’t finish 1/3 of the Astral Dynamics book when I’ve got the OBE. What was most interesting in it: it was about dream time scale. I did it in the bedroom reconstructed about 10 years ago. Reconstruction was made so stupid way that master-bedroom was left with no windows. One more important detail: 10 years ago I did plastic surgery correcting shape of my nose (silly story). This OBE was about half of the minute not more (but it takes too long time to describe) because I was going to keep my memory returning back into the physical body. I saw the bedroom with window (like it was 10 years ago). It was not two walk-in cabinets in it so the out door was looking as moved, ceiling fan – too (which should always be somehow closer to the center). Returning back when I was trying to match my astral double body with my physical body I had troubles to match my nose (It’s funny for now. Isn’t it? :lol: ). I intended so much to keep my memories that paid much attention to fit into the physical body correctly. Now I realize that somehow I visited the mirror reflection of the bedroom from 10 years ago when other people were living in it in physical world and my astral body matched the shape of my 10 years back physical body. Isn’t it funny? What was current in the bedroom? It was current everything somehow most important to me: bed with my sleeping wife in it and the bed of my daughter. Everything other including my body was of 10 years old. I think that everything I saw was some how in the shape of most importance for me independently of how old it was and what time scale it reflected.
I’d like to have more OBEs for now.

Izan
25th August 2006, 11:10 PM
I totally think it has basis. dreams are part of the cool scene. They tell us of things to happen or things that have happened. Sometimes tho they're a bit elusive.

Like d'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izan
27th August 2006, 02:50 PM
I didn't mean d'oh to you guys. I meant it to me. Thinking and typing out loud again!

AlexK
27th August 2006, 05:11 PM
I didn't mean d'oh to you guys. I meant it to me. Thinking and typing out loud again!
What is it "d'oh"? :)

kiwibonga
28th August 2006, 02:05 PM
What is it "d'oh"? :)

What Homer Simpson says to avoid saying "damn."

CFTraveler
28th August 2006, 05:03 PM
It's also another way of saying- "I'm so stupid." If you notice I say D'oh a lot.
:cry:

edited on 9/12 by CF.

AlexK
3rd September 2006, 06:23 AM
It's also another way of saying- "I'm so stupid." If you notice I say D'oh a lot.
:cry:
Thank you.

guideforce
3rd September 2006, 01:57 PM
Everyone keeps talking about 2012 being the end of the mayan calendar so sometthing significant will happen at around the end of that year.

Also other people are talking about ascension that we will go to another realm and leave earth while earth is being renewed.

AlexK
3rd September 2006, 05:41 PM
Everyone keeps talking about 2012 being the end of the mayan calendar so sometthing significant will happen at around the end of that year.

Also other people are talking about ascension that we will go to another realm and leave earth while earth is being renewed.
I'm not sure it's everything so simple. I read that this year 2006, May 26 should be the end because of comet's strike. Talking of the pictures of our universe, all of them are different. R. Bruce if I understand him right talks that most posible that human lives in different univerces in ones. That's why it's possible to OBE projecting, that's how mind-split effect could work translating replicas of conscious from one universe to another. I think that every huge universe process has own time scale. There are streams of these processes linking together like two rivers in one. As far from the confluence of the rivers as different time scales are as closer as closer they are. It means that everything should change even time scales depending of coordinate system of our view.

enoch
6th September 2006, 11:42 AM
I've had many prediction dreams. Some of them were vague, some uncanny. For example: a recent dream involved alot of flooding. Roofs were flooding, houses were flooding. It was a very anxious dream. A couple of days later the heavens opened and we had torrential rain for about 3 days during which time my sister's house was flooded and many people's houses in my home town were flooded.

Now! This is the interesting bit. Did I unconsciously register someone mentioning that there was going to be real bad weather? This could have been anywhere - from a passerby chatting with his/her friend? It could have been weather report that I didn't pay full conscious attention to but it may have registered unconsciously? I don't know.

The reason I say this is because my wife mentioned something to me once which made me think quite hard: I was sitting at the computer and she was watching a programme on the tv in the lounge next door. The door to the lounge was closed but I could hear the slight muffled sound of the tv. Suddenly I thought to myself "I wonder what would happen if aliens came and stole the moon?" I wandered into the lounge and put the question to my wife and she just aughed and said "they just said that on this tv prog."

I'd unconsciosuly picked up this info whilst tapping away on the computer, apparently focussing on something else. :?: All this info, plus the conscious info we pick up during the day manifests in dreams. So how to we pull all the info apart and get to the real predictions?

Fliesatnite
6th September 2006, 03:51 PM
enoch said:

All this info, plus the conscious info we pick up during the day manifests in dreams. So how to we pull all the info apart and get to the real predictions?

Good question, I guess it would have to be a case by case basis. For example: Many years ago (I'd say about 24 years) I was living with my sister and her two young daughters. I had a dream of a fire, with my sister and my nieces along with myself in it. In this dream I came upon a man and asked him "what happened?" My thoughts processed that the front left burner on the stove shot flames out from the vents.

I thought that odd, but it was 'one of those dreams' where I just knew there would be a fire and it had something to do with the front left burner of the stove.

Several days went by and one night I woke up about 3 or 4 am and the whole apartment was full of smoke. There was a fire! So, to make a long story short (my BIL shoved papers under our front door and lit them) :roll: (like I said, long story) but for the sake of time and details, everyone was fine after we had called the fire dept. and they extinguished the fire. The following day I had a call from my Sister. She'd tried to light her cigarette with a burner on the stove, the front left burner and the flames shot out at her and burned her hair. She was fine, but frantic.

So, something like that I would say could not be concidered to be subliminally received, or overheard on the tv and what not. However, something like what you suggest such as weather could be subliminally received.

I hope this made sense? :wink:

Izan
12th September 2006, 12:37 AM
About 5 years ago I had a very vivid dream that I was running along a road at night. I knew that it was near an airport. I thought it was Dublin airport. I looked in the sky to see a plane not so far overhead. Basically the plane crashed.
I woke up and called my old boss who lives in Dublin frantically asking him if there had been a plane crash at Dublin airport. He told me no and to go away and stop annoying him.
That night round 11 my boss called me to tell me that there HAD been a plane crash later that day at Shannon airport which is sort of near Dublin but not quite. No one was hurt thank god but my boss insisted on calling me a witch after that. :lol:

Fliesatnite
12th September 2006, 02:54 PM
That's funny Izan! I've been called a witch too, even by my own family!

csb5150
8th November 2006, 08:44 PM
This topic is why I sought out this forum and the book.

On a recurring but on irregular basis, I have dreams that contain short, very realistic "vignettes" of ordinary situations in real-life. Common people and situations in which are participant as a person involved in the situation, not out of my body. The situation seems so normal but does not make sense as I never recall the exact situation.

However, within a week or so, the situation from my dream unfolds exactly as I havd dreamed. The vignette falls into context and now makes sense.

I want to learn much more about this. I look forward to your insight and assistance.

Fliesatnite
8th November 2006, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I am not sure of your age, but when I was in my early teens I had the same occurances. My question to you is, can you tell the difference between an ordinary release dream and one that has your 'vignette'?

csb5150
8th November 2006, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I am not sure of your age, but when I was in my early teens I had the same occurances. My question to you is, can you tell the difference between an ordinary release dream and one that has your 'vignette'?

I am 37. When I have these "vignettes" dreams, I do have a sense that something is different.

Fliesatnite
8th November 2006, 09:28 PM
Have you done much reading on dreams ? Have you had any occurances or as you term them 'vignettes' while you are awake?

csb5150
8th November 2006, 09:51 PM
Have you done much reading on dreams ? Have you had any occurances or as you term them 'vignettes' while you are awake?

No, I am starting now and would welcome any suggested reading.

I have not had the occurrences while awake, but when the situation I envisioned in my dream occurs, I get a physical sensation as the dream and situation begin to fit together and I know exactly what people are going to be saying before they say it, in the exact words, tone and intonation.

Obviously, my goal is to make this more predictable and regular and to see if this is a stepping stone to something more.

Fliesatnite
8th November 2006, 10:06 PM
Well you have come to the right place. There are many people here to offer up suggestions and help with all sorts of different types of psi.

Obviously, my goal is to make this more predictable and regular and to see if this is a stepping stone to something more.

That is most definitely a yes, it is always a stepping stone to something more. You make your own limitations and you make your own destinations.

Meditation is probably one of the best ways to start your ascention.

jac
26th November 2006, 10:23 PM
I think by little things happening you have been given signs that tell you to pay attention to your dreams.