PDA

View Full Version : Safe passage

olyris
4th November 2018, 07:47 PM
The human right to safe passage:
- right thinking about honesty

There are two ways to be honest: abruptly or else courteously. The line between them is thin only whereby there is no such proof. What is proven can be discussed frankly, and the other way is Science. If YOU are stuck in a deadbeat situation with controversial explanations competing for attention, know this: There cannot be a will without a God; people need to believe in their own theories. Simple as the analogy of a dartboard.

---
faith is not bad

olyris
4th November 2018, 11:57 PM
By the way, I call this right "guidance."

CFTraveler
6th November 2018, 09:34 PM
Hmmm. People should have the right to believe in their own theories, I agree, but I don't think everyone should. I don't know if this has something to do with what you're expressing, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

olyris
7th November 2018, 11:44 AM
Maybe an older soul has its own theory and the rest are not so cunning. But of course... the biggest theory is, everyone has their own one in there somewhere... just a case of bring it on through. Or else, of course, Hitler and Jesus forever... sigh.

CFTraveler
4th December 2018, 03:36 PM
I don't think there is any such thing as an older soul. Spirit is eternal and timeless, what evolves is consciousness- to see if it can 'catch up' with spirit.

olyris
31st May 2022, 10:21 PM
I don't think there is any such thing as an older soul. Spirit is eternal and timeless, what evolves is consciousness- to see if it can 'catch up' with spirit.
An older soul has caught up with spirit. :lol: