PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Succubi / Incubbi

25th August 2006, 04:53 AM
Having seen many posts on here that inquire about the lack of information on the dynamics of psychic attacks I began thinking that posts like the one I am about to write are long overdue and that I should offer an apology for not having written them sooner.

So here it is, I apoligize for not getting to this sooner. I had been meaning to put this information in book form and then publish it, but it wouldn't get to the people who needed it now, nor would it be attainable by everyone who needed it after the book got published. Thus the writings that I was going to put into my books are going on the forums, here obviously, GOM, and a few others.

I have had several inquiries about Incubbi/Succubi entities, the dynamics of what they do and how to deal with them.

These entities are preying on very specific emotional energies that are brought about in a sexual discharge. They bring about the circumstances that allow them to take the energy in a number of ways, all of which prey on the lust of the victim.

An entity of this type is trying to target an individual who, while he or she might be very good at controlling thier desires, are lustfull do a large degree. They first make a very specific kind of contact with a person in a particular phase of the dreamstate where you are either just about ready to enter the heavy dream phase of your sleep or you have just gotten in bed and you are in a state that can be described as a mind awake body asleep state. This state is described often in OBE phenomena but occurs sporadically when trying to attain sleep. The heart will be beating very slowly and your mind will be awake but possibly slightly dulled because of trying to attain a full fledged sleep. At this point a self body paralysis can induce where you find you can't move your body, being consciously disconnected from it or the entity in question disconnects your consciousness and pulls you into what can be quite a hellish astral plane.

When there, the dulled state of your mind keeps you from fully knowing what is going on. The entity then appears before you in a form drawn from your conscious fantasies or your subconscious desires. Most times the entity is not meaning to frighten you at this point - it just wants it's "meal" with little struggle from the victim, but our minds, being in a lower astral plane, start interpreting our surroundings as a place we don't want to be and thus images start to form unwittingly and because of our conscious filters.

When travelling through another plane sight and sound aren't an interpretation of what's actually going on in that plane. There are relatively few planes where sight and sound occur at all, but our minds cannot concieve of percieving the world through feeling and other senses, so we replace the astral senses by interpreting what those senses are trying to tell us through a sight and sound filter which is influinced by our beliefs. Since you have just been forcefully dragged out of your body by an entity your mind will probably interpret that entity as malignant by nature and thus draw a picture of a malignant entity - usually in some demonic, horrid form, for you. Meanwhile the entity is trying it's best to be the lustfull image it thinks you can't resist. When it makes it's move, then, your mind will interpret this as either an attack, or a forced connection which get's interpreted in your mind by the usuall images you know in the physical, a hit and snarl or just a growl, for example. Then when you come in contact with the entity it does it's thing, and usually leaves, having had it's "food" and as is the case with a few of the intelligent ones thinking it did you a favor by satisfying your needs.

That's one possible scenario and the most common that occurs from a sleep paralysis state. Another possible scenario is that your mind completelely misses the fact that you had been pulled out of body and sees the lustfull image pulled from your subconscious, and either you feel something is wrong or you don't, but either way the entity usually get's it's way in this confused state of mind. What CAN occur however is that you see this for what it is and you state a very firm "NO" to the entity.

They won't like this, and your mind will interpret this rather harsh disapointment as a very negative thing and the entity can transform into the demonic entity and try and scare you into submission. By saying no enough, the entity will have to leave you alone, and you go back to your body and usually back to a normal dream.

The true form of these entities is fairly corpereal, they don't have a definite form per se, thus they have to draw images from your mind by bringing up a certain "feel" about them. They have a fair amount of knowledge of how the human mind works in this regard and know what kinds of astral senses they need to throw at you in order to get the desired effects, even if when they draw you into the lower astral the wrong images come up.

A few of these entities are truly malignant. These are often created by very strong emotions from people turned sour and that have become a seperate entity from the host. What these entities try and do most times is bring about an attachment to feed off the emotions of other peoples to make itself less corpereal and more real and solid.

Most of the above types of entities have a very fragile existince. If they aren't constantly fed the type of energy they are created from, they simply cease to exist. Thus they have to attack and bring out these emotions in others.

Because of this, these entities need to find people who can either be easily manipulated into pouring these emotions out on a somewhat constant basis, or they need to find someone who is allready pouring this energy out constantly. Either way, what happens is akin to having too much sex at once: an abundant drain of energy. Most of these in the succibbi/incubbi forms are also looking for a type of fear, thus a massive amount of fear is usually induced by the experience thus giving these creatures thier legendary outlook.

The attachments that these entities make are usually targeting base chakra energy, so attachment points are usually around the area of the base chakra. Attachments are usually very subtle and have little to no physical signs of them being there. You can usually cut these with simple visualizations and the entity will be forced to either reconnect (at which point your ready for it) or find another victim, which if it can't it will dissapate.

While the above is the most common things that occur during a paralysis type encounter, the paralysis type encounter isn't the most common form of encounter. The most common form of encounter for these types of entities is the dreamstate encounter.

The dreamstate encounter is usually a very physically alluring woman who tempts you into the act though, upon reflection, you find the woman in question didn't seem to have a personality at all. This will always feel very real in the dream and while you might wake up feeling different, no real, true harm was done.

...Ok, long enough :wink: Getting tired anyway and it's about time for bed. I will try to post a few of these a week.

25th August 2006, 02:05 PM
Do you find this to be true? (maybe you stated this in the above post, but, it's early *rubs eyes* and I just want to verify this :) ):

In some cases, say, if a person was to overidolize and fantasize over someone they found sexually attractive, it could create a specific type of thought-form (a succubi) which capatalizes on desires which aren't necessarily negative "per se".

Generally, thought-forms aren't really negative in of themselves like a human, they just pursue the means of survival most readily available to them.

Is it correct that a person can create their own succubi?

--------------------

I've had extremely vivid dreams where the 'person' really felt like someone I knew, but, didn't quite look right, there was something about them that looked 'scummy' and dirty when I tried to get a close up look at them, even though they really did feel like that person. Seduction took place but part of me felt something was not quite right.

Interesting you put so much emphasis on the 'feel' of them. I think I have had something (either an independant entity or something I created? :shock: ) come a knockin' that tried to mimic the way some people feel to me.

CFTraveler
25th August 2006, 04:44 PM
I don't know what he's going to say, but I believe I have one that takes a very specific form that I created in times of- how shall I say it? 'the need for escapism'. Every once in a while it rears it's head and then I remember I have to guard my thoughts more carefully. It's exhausting, literally.

25th August 2006, 05:20 PM
Would a physical symptom of attachment or recent attack (or in the middle of an attack) be tightness in the upper chest? Around the thylamus?

I have been waking up recently with quite a tense upper chest lung area and vaguely remembered something someone once asaid about the feeling of weight on the chest being an inccubi attack.

This has come with no memory of sexual seductive images. I am assuming that my increasing in energy body development with NEW has jsut caused this :p

26th August 2006, 03:26 AM
Do you find this to be true? (maybe you stated this in the above post, but, it's early *rubs eyes* and I just want to verify this :) ):

In some cases, say, if a person was to overidolize and fantasize over someone they found sexually attractive, it could create a specific type of thought-form (a succubi) which capatalizes on desires which aren't necessarily negative "per se".

Generally, thought-forms aren't really negative in of themselves like a human, they just pursue the means of survival most readily available to them.

--------------------

I've had extremely vivid dreams where the 'person' really felt like someone I knew, but, didn't quite look right, there was something about them that looked 'scummy' and dirty when I tried to get a close up look at them, even though they really did feel like that person. Seduction took place but part of me felt something was not quite right.

Interesting you put so much emphasis on the 'feel' of them. I think I have had something (either an independant entity or something I created? :shock: ) come a knockin' that tried to mimic the way some people feel to me.

The creation of your own negs, including succubbi, is quite a common occurence which should be treated as if dealing with a pain body or a self created demon.

Would a physical symptom of attachment or recent attack (or in the middle of an attack) be tightness in the upper chest? Around the thylamus?

I have been waking up recently with quite a tense upper chest lung area and vaguely remembered something someone once asaid about the feeling of weight on the chest being an inccubi attack.

This has come with no memory of sexual seductive images. I am assuming that my increasing in energy body development with NEW has jsut caused this :p

This could be any number of things. You might have induced a type of sleep paralysis where you don't actually get any vibes, or you might be suffering from an entity attack, though it's doubtfull it's a succubi. The imagery almost always occurs with a succubi.

26th August 2006, 03:37 AM
Very helpful, thank you Spec. :)

sorana
2nd October 2007, 07:57 PM
Well, if some people know how to send you incubi / succubi, how do you prevent that from happening?
THanks!

CFTraveler
2nd October 2007, 08:40 PM
Well, if some people know how to send you incubi / succubi, how do you prevent that from happening?
THanks! If they did it already, you can't prevent it. You can defeat them by denying what they want, which is your sexual energy.

To quote the original post above:

Most of the above types of entities have a very fragile existince. If they aren't constantly fed the type of energy they are created from, they simply cease to exist.

sorana
2nd October 2007, 10:03 PM

--------------------

The creation of your own negs, including succubbi, is quite a common occurence which should be treated as if dealing with a pain body or a self created demon.

This could be any number of things. You might have induced a type of sleep paralysis where you don't actually get any vibes, or you might be suffering from an entity attack, though it's doubtfull it's a succubi. The imagery almost always occurs with a succubi.

I remember this too. I was in my bed, and when I woke up I felt my body so tensed. I had no idea what it was but I know it was spiritual. So, it might be what you say.