PDA

View Full Version : Sensations in solar plexus

Inx
25th August 2006, 09:08 AM
Hello everyone :)

Every now and then I have a very strong sensation in my solar plexus. It feels almost like real and strong pain somewhere right under the surface of skin. Sometimes it forms something like a painful ball inside my chest.

I tend to associate this with the feeling of fear. along with this feeling comes a great lot of uneasiness and nervousity, a feeling that says: something is really out of place, something is so very wrong! It's just like being terribly afraid of something.

Some while ago I understood that that this also happens when someone near me feels fear or another kind of negative emotion like jealousy or hate.

Also I have found out that either I am unable to concenrate at those moments or simply no shield works against the intake of those bad emotions of others. And cleansing also doesn't help a lot.

Some time ago I had a blockage in my heart chakra, which resulted in a complete loss of care and compassion, making me a very malevolent person. The thing I want to know is - what kind of blockage (or other thing) is this sensation and where could it originate?

Thanks.

Blue Mage
25th August 2006, 11:36 AM
I have pain in my solar plexus almost all the time... :? So I've looked up what it means: My understanding is that it's a blockage caused by a feeling of powerlessness, victimization. The solar plexus is associate with the regular consciousness, the ego, so it is basically when the ego is frustrated. A solar plexus pain might go along with being frustrated over one's life situation, like not being abe to get a job they want, or having trouble with other people getting in the way of their goals, or have trouble getting everything they want done. Even more basically: ambitions frustrated. If you use a search engine there are plenty of basic sites about the chakras and what they correspond to.

However, what you describe sounds like some outside force is attacking you when that happens. May countermeasures against Negs would help.

25th August 2006, 03:51 PM
Hi Inx,
I had a different thought after reading your post. Are you doing chakra stimulation and development? Or doing lots of NEW? Since you said it "almost" feels like pain, I'm assuming that it isn't actual pain. When you are working on the chakras, (or doing NEW, which can have you inadvertently working on the chakras) sometimes the energy can be so intense that it feels "almost" like pain.

You mentioned your chest, but your solar plexus chakra is below your chest, basically where your stomach is. Fear and negative emotions very often are felt in the "pit of your stomach", which is your solar plexus chakra. It's odd how old sayings can be related to chakra energy. Chakras can also feel like "balls" when activated.

So, my thought is that when you are around negative, fearful people, or are feeling that yourself, that is your solar plexus chakra going into overdrive. James Van Praagh, a very famous psychic, says that he gets a lot of his readings and believes his psychic ability originates from his solar plexus. You may have developed this ability without understanding what was happening. In other words, you are picking up other people's fears and negative energy using your solar plexus chakra.

The way to decrease this is to use shielding. The thing with shields is that you have to continually re-inforce them. You can't do it once a month and think that's enough. Some really sensitive intuitives I know have to do it before and after every client. The more open you are to the astral, the more necessary it becomes. Cleaning and healing your aura and energy body is important for sensitives, too. A great one I learned in James Van Praagh's workshop was to imagine a vaccum cleaner hose that comes from the earth. Use it all over your body, beginning at the crown, pay special attention to the chakras, don't forget your back and the back of your legs, and the bottoms of your feet. Visualize dark goo going into the hose and keep it up until it runs clear. Then allow the hose to retract back into the earth. Surround and fill yourself up with white light when you're done. He even suggests "shining" your aura shield, which always cracks me up. The reflectivity is supposed to detract negatives from seeing you and attaching. He says to imagine a white cloth and a bottle of Windex and shine yourself up like you are a car, mirror, window, whatever. Then, you're done. :D

Inx
26th August 2006, 11:23 AM
Hey, Painterhypnogirl :D

Well, I am doing chakra simulation once in a while, but basically a I am doing NEW almost every day, which includes chakras as well, like raising energy from everything around me even while going down the street. Sometimes I pick up something really nasty, so I have developed a couple of shields. One of those shields is almost like the one you mentioned - it is like black flowing mirror or black and shiny metal, sometimes with spikes, sometimes with electric waves around me that discharge at anyone who is trying to interfere with my energies. And these work quite well.

But obviously there are some things that those shields are unable to filter out, so this heavy fear gets in. But let me get this right - you think it is not a blockage of some kind, yes?

I shall certainly try your suggestion on vacuum cleansing and the bright and shiny shield :D

29th August 2006, 07:57 PM
I can't say for you whether it is a blockage or not. I think asking yourself and looking for your own answers is always the best way to go. It's good to ask for other's help and knowledge, but ultimately, only you can make changes and decide what is going on with you. Continuing NEW is one of the best ways to break through blockages. Working on yourself emotionally and psychologically can also break blockages, and are usually necessary for long term, chronic blockages. All of these ways are all energy and manipulating energy with your thoughts.

Inx
31st August 2006, 08:18 AM
Hey, in the end I figured that these were simple fears of a really close person. probably that's why the shield had let it through.

though I have found a new way to stop it. some time ago I read on this forum something about a symbol you develop to ward off negatives, the guy was speaking about an idea of a large and shiny light cross that he pointed towards the area that was neg-affected.

so I figured that I should try a symbol that makes sense for me. and so it was - the symbol I chose really didn't allow anything to come inside me. even when I witnessed that person's hysteria, I could stay perfectly calm and it could not move me. I could even help the person, by sucking all that negative energy into me through that symbol - it didn't affect me and she was cleansed as well.

though this hypersensivity is not a sweet thing sometimes...