PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible when astral projecting

Marwan
30th November 2018, 12:33 AM
Dear Bob,
I have a question that wish to have an answer for.
My question is , while astral projecting in the beautiful astral world , can I make a choice of not coming back to my body and just have a "Natural death" of the physical body
Thank you

olyris
30th November 2018, 04:41 AM
I have done this. The answer is yes. But if your will is that strong, you'd be immortal before then.

The result would be to let go of everyone, including jesus et al.

CFTraveler
30th November 2018, 04:45 PM
I don't think so. Were you ever in a very pleasant projection and woke up only to realize you were back because someone woke you up? When you're out of the body, you're not disconnected from it, only have one part of your mind dissociated from it, but you're as much in it as you're out of it (as in mind-split). The only way is to stay out until you dehydrate to death, and that is suicide.

Sinera
30th November 2018, 06:09 PM
Not possible. Astral projecting is not dying. You cannot 'will' yourself to not return because in a way you never left. A 'vital' part always remains in/on/with the body. Only when you die you make an entire 'clear-out' / 'move-out' because you have to and leave entirely.

Sola Neid
30th November 2018, 10:50 PM
Good answers! And, by the way, it's pretty easy to project back to the astral when something in the physical reality distracted you.

olyris
1st December 2018, 04:44 AM
On another note... my astral body has been highjacked by a spiritual alchemy company that I was in touch with many years ago. Most of my time the astral form stays at their tower in the 6th dimension, not knowing why, but not really self-entitled to return back. I am thinking this is a pretty strong "deal" i made with that company. I am free to do what I like to in the astral but however that's what my astral form is doing most of the time. Just being there.

CFTraveler
4th December 2018, 03:34 PM
Ask yourself why do you like being there- does the tower bring you a sense of security?

olyris
5th December 2018, 05:23 AM
Basically. :D