PDA

View Full Version : Looking for renowned psychic for past life reading

Nostalgiafreak
26th April 2019, 03:53 PM
Hello, first post here!

Like headline says, I'd like to know the forum's opinions on where the best, most accurate and serious online psychics may dwell. I'm interested in getting a past life reading, whether it's done from the Akashic records or not matters little, as long as what they are telling me is actually the truth.

Please fire away!

CFTraveler
27th April 2019, 06:34 PM
I have a friend who used to do this, Idk if she still does. I'll ask her.

Nostalgiafreak
28th April 2019, 09:45 AM
How very nice of you. Thanks. :-)

Would you say she is trustworthy? It's paramount that the person in question is actually able to see the past, not just having a good imagination.

I thought I'd ask the question here cause people in this forum seem to know what they're talking about.

CFTraveler
30th April 2019, 07:01 PM
I can't speak for someone else's power.

Nostalgiafreak
31st May 2019, 07:23 PM
Sorry, my life got so busy for a while I drifted away from this thread. Sorry about that. Hm, may I ask if you are still willing to ask your friend if she is interested?

olyris
1st June 2019, 03:44 AM
You made your own answer - anybody who is interested in humans has the vision to connect past and future... :thumbsup:

vividdreamer
15th August 2019, 11:05 AM
Have you ever tried any of the self-guided ones by Brian Weiss? I've had some pretty neat experiences with that. They have even turned into multiple dream experiences after the meditation.

CFTraveler
17th August 2019, 10:37 PM
Sorry, my life got so busy for a while I drifted away from this thread. Sorry about that. Hm, may I ask if you are still willing to ask your friend if she is interested? Sorry, so did I, we've drifted apart so I have to do some homework to find her.