PDA

View Full Version : Pure magic: It's a fun way to survive.

olyris
30th April 2019, 12:09 PM
Pure Magic: It's a fun way to survive.

Shall we start with a premise - that people do what they want. :whatthe: A magician uses (the) Archetype to create new worlds - see the Tarot, e.g. The Fool, Death. Everything else he chooses is subsequent. It is hard to say why they do it, if you don't know magic. When creating new things people use original ways of thinking, so when commun(icat)ing the truth an ego is used to conform to expected others. NOT the typical take on ego, one might notice, such as that of a rebel. All you want is in your soul alreadily, so it is just a matter of exacting that idea - the one that becomes more and more fun. Intelligent evolution, and the requisite flushing out of old dischord... ;)

Cheers
olyris

CFTraveler
30th April 2019, 06:59 PM
I like this.

Antares
22nd October 2019, 07:40 PM
I wanted to know your opinion.

It's about the strange situation I was put into recently.

Seriously, I use magic very often recently- because it is now a must for me. Literally it's for survival, as the title of this topic says. I use magic partly for strengthening, partly for the personal defense...

The previous year I had a really wonderful time. Then one girl appeared in my life. I didn't like her from the beginning; I felt a negative influence from her. I avoided her. But she didn't avoid me...

But soon after I stopped seeing her (and never seen her since then), my life so far started to break... becoming a ruin. Almost everything started to work in the wrong direction, in one month or so!

First, I lost my friends. Second, I lost my love, possibly destiny (I'm pretty sure about this). Third, I lost my life way. Fourth, I got the worst time in my life. And to top it all, fifth, I started to be under attack by negative spirits - actually powerful demons. I had a lot of nightmares about them, attacking me many nights.

Almost every night I use magical protection from the demons. Because of that, in the time period of few months I felt I became very powerful because of this. The side-effect is that now the demons cannot attack me directly any more. So now they use manipulation instead: pretending higher spirits (which I learnt to recognize anyway - usually), or using other people against me.

These demons didn't appear just by themselves; the inquiry revelead someone, the woman, used (or is still using) black magic against me due to being jelous. And unfortunetely, it's surprisingly efficient. Really no idea how could this be so powerful?

I did many rituals since then. Things started to work better. But they didn't recover everyhing I've lost. The black magic effects still work, apparently, as I have many "dark" dreams; not the direct nightmares, as they stopped appearing - especially after I got very ill 3 months ago (at the end of July this year) out of sudden and out of nowhere, and then took no food for a week, and could do nothing but laying and sleeping - having no power at all. I've never been that sick in my entire life so far - and there was no apparent reason for that at all, even no symptoms! I just felt I lost all my energy. Just couldn't do anything but sleeping for 7 days or so,

Then I had this enormously strange dream: about powerful shamans (apparently not human beings! too powerful for that, and too strange) in a dark area, performing some odd (and powerful in look) rituals. Suddenly I started to feel much better; my energy returned; I became healthy in a 1 day. My family had no idea what was happening to me - neither had I! Since then I got enormous power that I feel now. And no more nightmares since then.

From that day my mind (mental skills) started developing at the amazing pace; they did so previously, but now the pace seems to be enormous! I've got no idea where does it come from. Along with my mental skills increasing, my inner power which I feel do as well as I mentioned. My emotions are becoming too strong now - it's like driving a super-speed car, and just one small mistake costs me a lot! Many accidentally met people probably are now scared because of me - I'm not looking scarry, but when looking into my eyes. And the other people are looking at me in this strange peircing way, like they were trying to get something out of me, like something was different - and I'm not aware of what it is.

However, all of that only made an inner change, not outern; the dreams, although often still dark, are no nightmares. Since the july I never met a demon in a dream, or in any other circumstances now, to my surprise. Evil spirits are there still, I sense them; just not afraid of them at all. In one dream I challenged their leader (which looked as the most ugliest creature I ever seen in my life), and although very skillful, it was in a big fear, afraid to "fight" (by using powers, of course) with me directly.

My power is increasing every week, sometimes every day. I.e. each week I feel mentally stronger for some reason I'm quite not aware of now.

But black magic still works against me I think. Not sure why. I doubt if she was such a powerful mage - she didn't look like this. Yet, the effects are still there, and not sure what to do about them anymore.

Any ideas? Hints? Thoughts to share on this "clash of magic"?

CFTraveler
23rd October 2019, 08:47 PM
Start grounding like crazy. Whenever you finish some ritual, shield and ground. I think things like that are cyclical, and you may have hit an 'up' cycle in a less than convenient time.

Antares
24th October 2019, 04:07 PM
Thx. Well... the "story" continues. Today's night was the worst one. The demon returned, seemingly mad because I've written here on the forum about it, like it just found out this. When sleeping, he quoted what I wrote here, stating with a male voice things like: "it's indeed clash of magic". So I used the shield, replying to it "don't flatter yourself". It worked for a while; then it came back attacking. So I used other means for the protection. Demon got very angry because of this, increasing his attempts of attacking. When he was not winning, he did everything else he could for harm, finally sending two times a ball of negative energy to me, which woke me up twice (i.e. disallowed me to sleep), thus causing me returning to the "fight". Never experienced anything like this before. So I slept quite a little tonight. Hopefully, tonight the protection would work better. When having more energy (I started to feel a bit sick because of this energy drain recently), I'm planning to do a stronger magical impact, for cleansing, protection and a revenge.

Antares
24th October 2019, 06:02 PM
I call it magic; I called it so in the previous incarnations. Call it with any other label you want, for instance using your power. You may believe that people need to do much work to have it and use it - but the truth is you, and everyone, use it anyway. It's just this belief - deeply rooted psychological barrier and fear of using magic (imposed in the previous centuries) on human beings - which took away their true power.

olyris
25th October 2019, 11:22 AM
The one thought "truth" replaces the two selves, "you and I," and you get an ideal world.

olyris
25th October 2019, 11:25 AM
These demons didn't appear just by themselvesA demon is just a selve that has not placed itselve in the world yet. An unconsciously geared soul. Directing it into the light... I am.

CFTraveler
25th October 2019, 03:38 PM
Thx. Well... the "story" continues. Today's night was the worst one. The demon returned, seemingly mad because I've written here on the forum about it, like it just found out this. When sleeping, he quoted what I wrote here, stating with a male voice things like: "it's indeed clash of magic". So I used the shield, replying to it "don't flatter yourself". It worked for a while; then it came back attacking. So I used other means for the protection. Demon got very angry because of this, increasing his attempts of attacking. When he was not winning, he did everything else he could for harm, finally sending two times a ball of negative energy to me, which woke me up twice (i.e. disallowed me to sleep), thus causing me returning to the "fight". Never experienced anything like this before. So I slept quite a little tonight. Hopefully, tonight the protection would work better. When having more energy (I started to feel a bit sick because of this energy drain recently), I'm planning to do a stronger magical impact, for cleansing, protection and a revenge. You know revenge creates karma, and karma is a tie. Try cleansing, protection and cord-cutting.

olyris
25th October 2019, 06:36 PM
You know revenge creates karma, and karma is a tie. Try cleansing, protection and cord-cutting.
If you really wanted to know, revenge stands for family, vengeance stands for friends, and you can not actually deliver by both of them all by yourself without leaving... dying in Hell. Think twice, eh?

Antares
26th October 2019, 08:22 AM
Story continues...
The mental attitude and the deliberate will caused me to be totally cleansed off of the demon's influence. Another night was so peaceful I haven't had for months. No explicit magic appeared to be required. Seems like the demon "revenged" himself after I talked (sent) to it: of my perspective on him. And he just quit embarassed... The power of word. :P

My observation from how demons and low ghosts act is that they have no actual intelligence - the creative mind. When you see their mental activity through, you may find out they are slaves of their darkness, circumstances coming out of their wrong perspective, limitations they actually chose.

olyris
26th October 2019, 09:08 AM
It is like they keep saying "we are not intelligent." Hehe .

Antares
26th October 2019, 10:31 AM
It is like they keep saying "we are not intelligent." Hehe .
My observation is: they are pretending that they are, by being manipulative, cunning, knowing your subconscious self that you're barely aware of (hence having more knowledge) that they can use against people, etc. They keep acting like they were, so that you feared them. But the fact is it is an illussion that they use to protect themselves and use it as their advantage. I have these many experiences I could look at how they work. Because "darkness" is their way, but it's not an intelligence in a real sense, as it needs the light to create - but then they should be "light", which is what they avoid.

This pours a new light on the ancient "darkness - lightness" wars.

olyris
26th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Darkness can create great things, while Light is the normal way... in the sense that the only way out of light is to forgive it. It's a problem, the big one(?), leaving the light to do something magnificent and turning into a hostile "authority." Clearly, some people mess up permanently... it's as easy as reading and drinking tea, if you ask me... keeping your right mind.

Antares
27th October 2019, 10:50 AM
Darkness can create great things, while Light is the normal way...
How the balance is achieved between both?
What kind of great things?

Speaking of pure magic, my most powerful magic been actually ouside, in the nature. When outside, I don't have to strain, and the effects tend to be instant. There's in my region today a "bad" wheather: pouring rain, foggy, very windy. I love such weather, as you can feel the power of qi in the air, which cleanses the previous energy and refreshes the whole area. I used it to call upon the five elements, the 5th being Light.
But now I wonder: should I call Darkness as well as the 6th one?

olyris
27th October 2019, 05:43 PM
How the balance is achieved between both?
What kind of great things?
I'm basically thinking of Einstein and the darkness in relativity, or St Jesus and the crucifixion. A dark authority? Hell no, just not to be commonly dispersed, that spiritual authenticity...

Speaking of pure magic, my most powerful magic been actually ouside, in the nature. When outside, I don't have to strain, and the effects tend to be instant. There's in my region today a "bad" wheather: pouring rain, foggy, very windy. I love such weather, as you can feel the power of qi in the air, which cleanses the previous energy and refreshes the whole area. I used it to call upon the five elements, the 5th being Light.
But now I wonder: should I call Darkness as well as the 6th one?
Good idea. Personally I theorise 7 senses. sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, intuition and knowing. I suppose in this stich you could call the 6th darkness/awareness, and the 7th christ consciousness...

Antares
27th October 2019, 06:27 PM
Good idea. Personally I theorise 7 senses. sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, intuition and knowing. I suppose in this stich you could call the 6th darkness/awareness, and the 7th christ consciousness...
I know that the Hindu and Tibetean ancient cosmologies made a references between senses and elements. Maybe it makes sense. :)
But my view is that I wouldn't think of darkness - as an absolute extreme - as being a sense. Light is always needed for a sense. Perhaps for grounding or resting? Calming down the yang influence? Yet, all the other 4 or 5 elements consist already of both yang and yin, in different propotions (earth and water are more yin, i.e. dark).
Another thing is that we live on the Earth, the Yin manifestation (not Yang); as long as we ara not like gods (able to elevate our awareness to "heaven" on demand), it seems like we live under a strong influence of Yin pole, rather than Yang - as the physical life was supposed to be. So perhaps Yin element, the darkness, needs to be balanced, by using for instance proper magic, and calling upon the other elements (than yin / darkness)? It seems to make sense to me to draw particularly energies being here in deficit, i.e. those coming from other than the physical (or Yin) dimension.

olyris
27th October 2019, 10:47 PM
I have never thought of applying the Dao to the 6th sense, but however it appears to be possible. Picture this: "I intuitively sense probably no bad news with x related other" has light and dark in balance. It says, "i want, don't want, could want, but mightn't want." just like the Dao itself.

Antares
6th November 2019, 02:44 PM
So, the story continues again. This night was the most intensive one, typically for the sun in scorpio every year to me.

I was focused on cleansing, healing, gaining mental clarity and light before sleeping. During the night I was under intensive "attack" of different voices, pretending that they are "mentoring" me, particularly one male voice which probably was the same as I mentioned before. During a recent months it was trying to control me in a very manipulative ways; trying to convince me to many things, like that I will be seriously ill, going to hospital and other basically not positive stuff. I was resisting it more and more. Tonight it seemed like a big battle. I woke up several times and concentrating very, very intensively on light. The voice didn't give up its manipulations, constantly trying to deceive me, the skill in which it is perfect: I know no human who is so good at manipulating others! I clearly heard this voice in my mind.

So I was absorbing enormous amounts of light from the highest levels. It started clearly to fight back with me in a various ways.

Ultimately, when I returned to sleeping the last time, and when awakening the last time, I felt a strong amount of light by some kind of angelic being (or something like that) who put it into my body for healing purposes, somewhere around the lower tan t'ien - 2nd chakra. It tried to replenish the black energy on one of my body's sides. I was shocked: it turned out the black energy is actually an intelligent, negative spirit-being, it was residing in my body, and apparently it was the source of that voice... I saw it clearly with my inner eyes. Then I heard that voice again, shouting at me: "Go to the hospital!!! I'm telling you!!!". At the same time, when I heard this voice, this black energy quickly moved elsewhere in my body, like escaping in fear because of that light. Unfortunetely it successfully moved away. I decided therefore to not go to work today, and take a very intensive healing ritual to remove this negative spirit from my body. BTW I'm pretty surprised that it was inside, as before I thought it was communicating with me rather from outside... I'm hoping that the ritual removed it for good.

This recalled me the fact that the ancient medicine was concerned basically with healing by removing negative spirits from the body!

I had many dreams about a negavite, manipulative black being for recent years - it took different shapes, but always was black, always trying to cause fear in me, always trying to dominate. One of the last dreams, few months ago, this black being was a serpent - abnormally quick: it could move 10 or 20 meters in less than 1 second! I tried to fight it back in the dream, but it was too skillful to catch. So I tried to go to another room and close the door behind me, leaving this being in the previous room - but again it was unsuccessful, as it somehow found the way to slide into the room...

Antares
7th November 2019, 07:11 AM
I don't want to make a journal or anything like this here, but share some experiences, which others may find possibly insightful.

A number of coincidences in my life in the recent weeks is so big that one could become a paranoid if wasn't aware that the world is so different from what we usually think of it.

I think that negative being I mentioned in the previous post was basically responsible for my health issues. I did some detoxification, eating almost nothing during the day. It clearly helped with cleansing.

Just before a sleep I used peace medititation. The effect lasted for few hours. Nevertheless I awoke again in the night, feeling totally peaceful this time, and like regenerating. I decided to absorb some light energy then... and everything started again! The "force battle" inside I mean. I was fighting on will with negative beings. I fell asleep a couple of times, and everytime awakening, having every single time some bad dreams.

But the most interesting was one moment, when I "awoke" while still sleeping - i.e. I gained suddenly a consciousness in the astral realm. I saw astral area around me. I recognized that I'm out of my body, feeling energy, and that I can move anywhere, so I was wondering what to do; nothing came to my mind so I decided to go anywhere. Only I thought about it, and some powerful force pulled in me into my physical body in blink of an eye. When I was pulled in, I suddenly felt a very strong, dark, now a bit gray, very digusting and slimy evil being in the area of my head and neck. It was totally mad - only two eyes in the dark fog looking at me with demonic anger like from the worst horrors. Without a word I received a telepathic transmission of threatening from it. I was quickly pulled in trying at the same time to cleanse it, although it was very powerful - was my feeling. Then I awoke, loosing this awareness, not sure what happened next.
Just before being pulled in I heard some being (looking like a mentor or guide) talking to me calmly, but strongly: "the seven-acceptance is required". I was analysing what it meant. My guess is that this was a reference to 7 charkas - each one requiring the disctinctive "acceptance" (agreeing to be open). I was also hearing some voices on activation of chakras, codes, atomic level; or advices to quicken my vibration in order to get rid of the negative being(s).

Today morning came my sister, and to my surprise she joked: "oh, ghosts are here!", looking at me. I was having white blouse on. I asked "what ghosts", so she replied still joking: "there are white ghosts and dark ghosts here!".

My interpretation of this hard night is the following: when I fell asleep, I was somehow removed from my physical body entiriely, while the battle continued with help of some benevolent spirits ("white ghosts"). By a coincidience I gained the consciousness when in the astral body. Then I was pulled in, watching the dark, angry spirit, mad because of what was happening.

Antares
9th November 2019, 02:41 PM
It may sound strange.

For the recent few months I am constantly attempted to be "convinced" that I'm going to die soon. When I'm ignoring the voice, almost every single day I'm confronted with messages about death.
Indeed, a week ago on my inner sides of my hands appeared clear yellow spots on my skin. Last few consecutive days I'm constantly using my energy, intent and will for cleansing and energetizing my body and aura. The symptoms a bit decreased, and I feel generally good. But the messages don't stop appearing. Today when I was buying some food in the supermarket, next to me were some books, one of them drawn my attention with the title "I think I'm dying" when I was waiting in the queue. I didn't care, and looked elsewhere. After I did that, I heard a man with a kid reading aloud this title for several times. This is just one of many, many, many coincidences like this about death.
This voice seems to be very manipulative. It never speaks directly, but indirectly: for instance, it asks "so what doctor have you chosen?" or "you will achieve your incarnation goals in the next incarnation, don't bother yourself with these no more", or "cancel all your contracts! at least you will save your family from unncessary expenses" or about having a death policy, and many things like these which I am bombarded with quite recently all the time.
Besides, I clearly receive messages from more than one source, or type of source. There are also other messages which are actually positive and goal-oriented, like for example thinking of my future.
To add some information, my family often faced in November health issues, my father died then, my grandpa died then, my best friend died as well in November at an early age. Scorpio zodiac sign was always related to death, and I'm facing negative astrological influences for the few recent weeks. Despite of that, like I mentioned, I'm positively focused on rejuvenating the whole body.
I also mentioned in the other post that the last year I faced the effects of black magic directed against me due to jelousy, which worked.

What do you think?

CFTraveler
10th November 2019, 04:18 AM
Interesting. Perhaps your subconscious is trying to protect you by directing this death-thinking to yourself, so you don't direct it at any family member you don't want to lose. It's an idea- another would be that maybe there is something important ending in your life and you are processing it as a death.

Antares
10th November 2019, 07:59 AM
Interesting. Perhaps your subconscious is trying to protect you by directing this death-thinking to yourself, so you don't direct it at any family member you don't want to lose. It's an idea- another would be that maybe there is something important ending in your life and you are processing it as a death.
Both are in a way true. Yet it's not the whole strory...

I'm almost 100% sure now I'm under some more serious attack than I thought before. I was bombarded with negative messages during last 24 hours, to which I responded consistently with the positive energy, not leaving any of these unresponsed, so that I made sure everything is fine. And the astrological time has been chosen very strategically for this attack.

Antares
1st February 2020, 04:21 PM
There is a fear imposed on society - unconscious and uncurrent - to not use magic in any purpose. In a way it might be some protection to a degree... because people fear that magic wars may happen then: low people using magic against the others... and governements or religious leaders! (I'm pretty sure that they have magical and non-physical in general protection in case of some extraordinary units having an intent to attack them in a beyond-physical ways). I suspect that this is where this overall antipathy to magic comes from. Barbara Hand Clow states that they also use astrology in order to strengthen their endevours in manipulation of the reality - in any sense.

But when magic is believed to be non-existing, as it is now, leaders are pretty safe (they may only expect attacks from well informed groups).

However, I believe people should start using magic in the new millenium.Ultimately, it helps to bring them back the real identity when dealing with inside and balances their personalities this way, instead of powerlessly dealing with outside only. Obviously, like with any power given, crimes would show up, at least at the beginning; using magic against others, or even attempting to kill them. This is part of this fear which stops people from interest in such fields. But who said that the full idea about magic should not be part of this magical education?

CFTraveler
1st February 2020, 05:32 PM
I think this is the purpose of the 90s trend that started with the Secret- an invitation for the public to discover the creative power within, and the malleable nature of the universe.

olyris
1st February 2020, 05:51 PM
For the recent few months I am constantly attempted to be "convinced" that I'm going to die soon.
Every instance of waking up could be in a new experience. What is Earth anyway? A knowledge format. Got the knowledge? God your own universe, really.

However, I believe people should start using magic in the new millenium.
Yes.

olyris
1st February 2020, 05:55 PM
I believe the intelligent choice people can make is to suppose all good things - see Jesus, the Buddha, et al.

"The dark side of the spoon," some might say, is meditative bliss, if only you could think around the matters of tact. What is cosmic tact anyway? It is a "lie."

olyris
3rd February 2020, 11:13 PM
"The dark side of the spoon," some might say, is meditative bliss, if only you could think around the matters of tact. What is cosmic tact anyway? It is a "lie."
Therefore, the cosmic joke is the answer!

Antares
23rd September 2020, 10:43 AM
There is an interesting idea about magic in the ancient Egyptian beliefs. They considered will and power to be of secondary importance to consciousness / higher perception.

If the latter is lacking, you may want and force (as you have a free will), particularly by use of mafic, what you really do not wanted, but you only think that you want that. The calmness of mind in all the circumstances is essential to everything. This seems to be the key to the beyond-universe, and the universe itself.

olyris
28th September 2020, 12:54 AM
There is an interesting idea about magic in the ancient Egyptian beliefs. They considered will and power to be of secondary importance to consciousness / higher perception.

If the latter is lacking, you may want and force (as you have a free will), particularly by use of mafic, what you really do not wanted, but you only think that you want that. The calmness of mind in all the circumstances is essential to everything. This seems to be the key to the beyond-universe, and the universe itself.
The religion of Buddha says that the source of suffering is desire, or thirst. The Devil had an answer to Jesus, thirst for glory. He ascended to Heaven, or died or something.

Antares
28th September 2020, 05:36 PM
The religion of Buddha says that the source of suffering is desire, or thirst. The Devil had an answer to Jesus, thirst for glory. He ascended to Heaven, or died or something.
After centuries of not desiring anything, he would understand what a big mistake he made thinking this way. :P

BTW didn't Buddha desired to reach Heaven?

olyris
28th December 2021, 07:54 AM
Further...

1. Pure magic uses the Archetype to manifest wisely the superstitions of a new world.
2. Demons are unmanifest forces that can apply the theory according.
3. According to the world, [demon knows about] = [i think about]

Right here and now for a moment I have a demonic selve from my dad thinking rather plainly that it knows about women, so my unconscious take is to think about 'em and come up with a spiritual evolve to my sex magic, if the whole thing does work early.

I have an old fairytale come true to come to terms with, maker me want to smile.

4. Sex magic is the everything else other than the perfect world and the truth. Magician's know this! "I am a master and I have the thing down for good." But when I do some sex magic, I literally live from there, and nobody may just call me a surly gullible problem solver, spit on you. Alchemy and the other arts such as divination and crystal prayers, or dreamtime, begin to bring the pseudoecho of a new kind of being loving Itself. This being is called Ammon. "Amen."

olyris
9th June 2022, 07:28 AM
After centuries of not desiring anything, he would understand what a big mistake he made thinking this way. :P

BTW didn't Buddha desired to reach Heaven?
Desiring to reach Heaven, or desiring to reach Nirvana is the same quote by a band: "Rape me, my friend" and it is as literally allegorical as "God and me are twins." Now, God Himself is a wise man and would never identify you as his brother. Also, human beings know to believe in something like the truth, not just their bodies. The situation could be somewhat solved by believing in a Higher Power, but absolved completely by believing in the right mind instead of the worried. In the worried mind is a hunt, for her that I know I can not have. But! In the right mind, is a gathering, of what I have for my brothers. And, I have more for them than rape.

Got this? Got religion, final.

olyris
9th June 2022, 07:33 AM
Got this? Got religion, final.

One thing more - with religion final, that you have brothers and sisters, how many days are going to be spend enjoying the wine and the bread of light, instead of the Queen (of England, or Cleopatra, or your mum).

Well, as many as it takes to say, "The Path of the Hero is Wisest." - Adonai! olyris