PDA

View Full Version : Energy Work

Blade
20th July 2005, 12:47 AM
Hi i am a new member to this forum and I was looking around. I decided that I should try doing the energy work. I was doing the demonstration part where you clap and rub your hands together and try and simulate the feeling...well I tried it earlier with no results and I thought I should try again. When I did I didnt feel much but I felt a small tingling sensation near my thumb when I went to move my fingers I found out that it took alot more effort to move them...like if that they were stiff...do any of you know what that means?

violetsky
20th July 2005, 03:14 AM
Dear Blade,

Before I answer your question I would like to offer a possible explanation as to why the energy body is often insensitive when we first start working with it. A way to think of the energy body is that in childhood it is normally a fluidic, flowing, energy current. Because it is fluid and flowing a child can easily sense when something suddenly interferes with the flow. Children will sense negative emotions directed at them or someone sneaking into their space. Unfortunately as we age and get war torn, bogged down or badly hurt our energy body tends to shrink inwards and not be as expanded. It also tends not to flow as freely and this likely makes us less sensitive. Energy starts to pool and blockages form. Shrinking the aura and energy body is I guess a safety mechanism. It is not easy being sensitive if we are surrounded by a lot of insensitivity.

When the energy body is sluggish it can take a lot of energy to start expanding it to the point where we start feeling energy flow. Part of what you might be sensing is blockages in your joints. Each joint in your hands and feets contain little vortices that can collect energy. These are often blocked. If you are now at the point where you feel these blockages perhaps your hands felt a bit heavy, odd and stiff in the joints. Give it time and persist. It will pay off. The hands and feet are the best place to start. All the energy meridians end there and the hands and feet contain hundreds of joints, each with there own little vortices to collect and concentrate energy - once they are activated. Excellent place to start collecting energy to raise through the body.

Please note that you might also experience joint pain while doing the energy work. When a blockage gives way often there is a bubbling sensation followed by a pain in a joint upstream of the blockage. The pain indicates the energy hit a new blockage in another joint.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Blade
20th July 2005, 03:37 AM
So to fix the blockages in my hand and finger joints how should i do the energy work for my hands?

11th August 2005, 08:54 AM
So to fix the blockages in my hand and finger joints how should i do the energy work for my hands?

I find that trying to use magnets as an intensifier works pretty well with the hands. What I do is get two magnets powerfull enough to stick to each side of my hand, palm and opposite, with magnetic force alone. This intensifies your energy work.