PDA

View Full Version : Request

astral disciple
22nd May 2019, 05:53 AM
Dear Robert, I'm new here.. and I have some information request that maybe you could advise me.

1 - I'm interested in Astral Projection, what is the most effective method to achieve it, wich of your books do you recommend?
Is it possible for anyone?
2 - I suffer depressions, this limits me.. there is some way for self help?

Greetings !

CFTraveler
24th May 2019, 02:28 PM
I assume you have read Astral Dynamics and the Mastering Astral Projection book and CD set, both by Robert?

astral disciple
4th June 2019, 02:38 AM
Thank you! Yes astral dynamics the first edition some time ago, I've done a lot of energy work but never the projection, I'm starting the second edition and it's more detailed, i'ts great!

olyris
4th June 2019, 08:44 AM
Dear Robert, I'm new here.. and I have some information request that maybe you could advise me.

1 - I'm interested in Astral Projection, what is the most effective method to achieve it, wich of your books do you recommend?
Is it possible for anyone?

Best to explore and realise for yourself the answer to that question, as you know, astral travelling requires a great deal of energy which is self-generated thus...

2 - I suffer depressions, this limits me.. there is some way for self help?
Depression is negative thinking - not of self ! - but of others... basically the world wants it gone, so do what you can for you. some of these people (suicides) found out the hard way, however some people are just to magical to get away with a misgiving... like me. :)