PDA

View Full Version : how to stop flinching?

chips
28th August 2006, 11:07 PM
one of the times when i was trying to have an OBE, i felt that my body was for some reason tensing up. I tried relaxing and i was feeling OBE symptoms starting. i started using an OBE exit technique and the symptoms arose. but all of a sudden, my right shoulder flinched/jerked and it broke me out of my trance state. can i do anything to stop my body from flinching?

Robert Bruce
17th January 2007, 03:37 PM
Carry out a thorough physical body relaxation exercise, tensing and relaxing every part of your body, until it is deeply relaxed. Then do extra energy work, including whole body bouncing. Then do the altered state induction exercise, elevator or smoke rings or etc. Then use your OBE exit method. These are the basics and if followed will minimise the chances of nerves and muscles twitching.

Do extra energy work on areas that are known to twitch.

Given what you have said, you are close to success.

Keep doing what you are doing and you will succeed.

Remember, keep your early obe's very short. Get out, look around for 30 seconds, then dive back into your body 'savagely' screaming your success. Then write down or record a few key words 'immediately'. This will maximize your chances of recalling the experience, which is the hardest bit.

Robert Bruce