PDA

View Full Version : Inducing Kundalini threw sex

Astral Practitioner MN
29th August 2006, 02:42 AM
How popular is this method? How often do you need to ... with a lady to get it activated?

Pilar
30th August 2006, 06:26 PM
If you are truly interested in Kundalini and Tantra, then you know that it is a practice of chanelling the sexual life force energy into the chakra system in order to reach enlightenment. You can find out about this spiritual practice by researching Mantak Chia's Healing Tao system on the web.

Tom
30th August 2006, 08:18 PM
Really, I think that anyone who has a strong enough background in meditation and energy work to consider this approach should have been able to do enough studying and homework to not need to ask this question. What I would suggest as a way to get sufficient preparation would be to collect reiki systems and to work with binaurals. At the same time, start reading as much as possible about physical, mental, and emotional health. It is difficult to maintain a balanced approach with Kundalini, and a strong foundation is essential. It does not have to involve a lot of personal effort, though, if you use passive approaches like devotion to God or service to other people. Those can actually be faster than meditations where you go through the motions of visualizing chakras and channels.

Astral Practitioner MN
30th August 2006, 10:15 PM
Admin I've been here for months. I used to be a member of the astral pulse. My Astral Practitoner Account here on this forum got un active so it's basically useless to me.

Thnxs guys.

Tom how long have you been practicing visualization for chakras? I've been practicing visualization for 2-3 years and I only get low stimulation of the energy body.

Does it take a lifetime to master?

BTW I absolutely suck in NEW. It does work, but it's just too hard.

:( Shrugs

Tom
30th August 2006, 10:51 PM
It was back in 1988 when I first started meditating. I visualized riding in an elevator that kept going down without stopping, in combination with being aware of my breath. It didn't work very well for me, so I switched to seeing myself riding on a raft floating and looking away from the direction I was floating. Whole body motions have always worked better for me than trying to put my mind on specific chakras. Usually, though, I kept going back to counting my breath and being aware of the physical sensations at either the air flowing past the nostrils or the stomach expanding and contracting. It was in 1991 or 1992 that I started trying to feel energy in my hands and 1998 when I started learning reiki. In 1999 I received Shaktipat (after 10 years of trying to meditate as well as the energy work) and since then I have continued to collect reiki systems. NEW was actually one of my first introductions to working with energy, and the idea of using memories of physical sensations and re-creating them helped a lot. To get back on topic, I have tried cultivating sexual energy. It can be very effective, but it is not easy to learn to channel and transform the energy. It is one of my least favorite approaches.

Astral Practitioner MN
5th September 2006, 02:41 AM
Hello tom
Thnxs for sharing it was insightful
Something I can look back and estimate how long(years) it will take me to activate kundalini.

About the sex shortcut to activating kundalini

I don't think it's that easy

You can imagine how many sex addicts who are sexually active, sexual beings practice sex and live normal lives, without the kundalini.

It's not easy so what's the point of trying?

Tom
5th September 2006, 04:58 AM
Approaching Kundalini through sexual practices is really advanced and it is meant for after having mastered other approaches to Kundalini. They are a great way to intensify the progress you have already made and that's why I tried it too soon. Before you work with sexual practices to intensify Kundalini, as a minimum (according to Geshe Kelsang Gyatso and Lama Yeshe) you should have completely opened your heart chakra. Mine still isn't completely opened, but I have active Kundalini and this has been confirmed for me by several people whom I believe would know. Kundalini tends to be the conclusion that many people jump to about any unusual energy event. As for why you would want to work with Kundalini at all, why not? Kundalini removes the parts of you who are not who you are but which act to continually drain your energy off into many directions. When She does this, it feels like you are losing your mind, but if you don't resist the process it doesn't hurt as much. When you realize that the things that were lost were never who you are your burden has been lifted considerably.

paker7
5th September 2006, 10:39 AM
Something I can look back and estimate how long(years) it will take me to activate kundalini.

INHO you will do better if you don't look at what others can or can not do in this matter - don't program yourself that you need 3 years for example, because maybe you are more advanced than an average person and you need only 6 months.

The best (IMHO) method to awaken your Kundalini. (http://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening.htm)

Astral Exorcist
12th September 2006, 02:08 AM
Yes i've finally recovered my account. :)

Astral Exorcist
12th September 2006, 02:10 AM
Tom thnxs allot I will keep your words in mind

Christian
13th September 2006, 05:57 PM
Kundalini is very interesting because when I work with it I often feel pleasant sexual stimulation, especially in my base chakra. And sometimes I don't feel sexual stimulation at all. It seems kundalini can be sexual and not sexual depending on what ones focus is.
Robert Bruce recommend working pass the sexual feeling and find it not so wanted when working with energy. I don't agree with him on that point because I love the sexual feeling and watch it as a piece of energy work and nothing unwanted.

Christian

Tom
13th September 2006, 06:16 PM
The problem with the sexual aspect of working with energy is that it is very physical. The energy can be used to go instead toward the higher planes above the astral. It can be as easy as a single thought or impulse of a sexual nature to remind you of the body and bring you right back.

sash
14th September 2006, 07:09 AM
I've found it is a much more subtle sexual energy, the sensation is similar but more purified. I think it is different to the neg based/addiction lower sex energy,
but of course the danger is still there of going back to the lower one
rather than continuing with channeling the energy to the higher chakras.

Tom
14th September 2006, 02:59 PM
It can be done, using sexual energy by transforming it upward, but Robert Bruce has to write for the general public and the average person. There are good reasons for what he wrote. Often sexuality gets distorted and most people have to break some bad habits in thoughts and belief and emotion before moving on to learning a healthy way to use the energy. The author of "Think and Grow Rich" wrote in that book that it is usually in the 30s that the lesson of learning to conserve sexual energy is learned.

Christian
14th September 2006, 03:38 PM
Tom:

I don't really understand. What do you mean by "The energy can be used to go instead toward the higher planes above the astral."

Is it in the context of astral projection you are talking. I'm not relaxed enough to do concious ap so I just play around with the energy in my body while meditating and sometimes it gets sexual.

Would like to hear from you to get more information in the subject and develop my energy skills.

Christian

Tom
14th September 2006, 04:22 PM
The context I had in mind is the jhanas in both Raja Yoga and in Buddhism (particularly Theravada Buddhism). The levels of meditative absorption correspond to the astral plane and the levels above the astral plane, and are more like the phasing model than traditional projection with separation from the physical body. The obstacles are the same as with both phasing and projection. Anything which brings you back to the physical senses keeps you tied to the physical.

Trying to make yourself relax gets in the way of actually relaxing. Instead, just observe your tension very carefully and with curiosity. Accepting your tension and watching it will give it room to change and to be released gradually. The more you take it personally and resist it, the more you will feed it. Accepting it and watching it will actually stop the process of feeding it instead. What is not fed will starve over time.

Christian
14th September 2006, 04:38 PM
I just finished meditating and realised that tension is on different levels and forms. For example I have a major blockage around my heart chakra in my back and it is very difficult to get rid of. The tension is strong and I work on it both directly and indirectly. Releasing tension takes alot of time and patience from me.

Tension can also be mental, emotional and spiritual apart from physical and these tend to blend together.

Quote:The context I had in mind is the jhanas in both Raja Yoga and in Buddhism (particularly Theravada Buddhism). The levels of meditative absorption correspond to the astral plane and the levels above the astral plane, and are more like the phasing model than traditional projection with separation from the physical body. The obstacles are the same as with both phasing and projection. Anything which brings you back to the physical senses keeps you tied to the physical.

Isn't that a way of escaping the physical reality? I'm not sure. Because I find it really beneficial to integrate what I collect and learn in meditation into the physical reality.

Thanks for the insight.
Christian

Tom
14th September 2006, 04:55 PM
Isn't that a way of escaping the physical reality? I'm not sure. Because I find it really beneficial to integrate what I collect and learn in meditation into the physical reality.

The physical has such a crushing advantage that it is all most people know of their whole lives. As long as you have a physical body, I guarantee you don't have to worry about not bringing your lessons back and integrating them in physical life. Even now I only manage to completely lose the sense of my physical body during meditation for a few minutes of clock time at a time and that does not happen anywhere near as often as I'd like.

Christian
14th September 2006, 05:11 PM
I look at my body mainly from a energetic perspective and I think the body is the key to begin to love the physical. The physical is what I'm currently focused in in this lifetime. On the other hand I have very limited experience of the worlds beyond the physical so can't say much about them, but I don't find the physical so not wanted. I like it and find it quite pleasant. Could be because of my lack of experience of other worlds though.

iadnon
4th June 2007, 03:37 PM
Just my experience. That doesn't mean its better or worse, or if it would function for others.

I've been practicing taoist yoga for some years. I must admit sex energy is soooo strong, and not only that, it also opens the channels up for other types of energy-works (as new).

You can practice by yourself (there's no need to explain how it goes), ascending the produced sex-energy up your spine in a MCO.

It has a payback, of course. You could get caught up in sex fantasies, and you could loose a lot of energy if not well controlled (due to too much ejaculation).

So, once known the risks it is a very valuable tool, specially if you're suited to such practices. If you should have some kind of moral problem related to sex, it just would be impossible to work on with it.

Anyway it's true you need: to know, to dare, to practice, to expect and to keep silence :P