PDA

View Full Version : Karma and Universal Law

SOLO
29th August 2006, 03:13 AM
Hello Robert,
I appreciate very much your stated position that you only accept as true those concepts that you have actually experienced or proven to yourself.
This is crucial if you want to establish and maintain credibility.
I was therefore disappointed to note that in your book Astral Dynamics, and in some of your articles, you put forth a few concepts without any credible explanation of why you believe them to be true.
I think the most frequent offender is the concept of Karma and Universal Law. You mention this dogma frequently in your writings, but I have yet to read anything from you that supports your belief in it.
The question is why do you believe it has been proven to be true.

Thank you for efforts.
Solo

Robert Bruce
17th January 2007, 03:59 PM
Mia Culpa. Your point is well taken.

I go to great pains in my efforts to be clear and honest about these matters and I am learning to do this better as I progress through life. Throwing off the baggage of dogma and etc from all sources is a progressive work, I have found.

On the subjects of karma, it does help most people to put things into perspective and answer some common unanswerable questions. But true, I have very little hard evidence to support the concept of karma, so the jury is still out in this respect. I plan to 'adjust' a few things in Astral Dynamics in a coming 2nd edition, and that is high on my list.

In Astral Dynamics, I tried very hard not to offend anyone holding traditional spiritual beliefs. I have since outgrown the urge to do this.

On the subject of universal law, the law of attraction and repulsion, or what I call 'Bee Following' I have a great deal of repeatable personal experience. To me this is a fact of life, much like gravity. Its how life works. It is observable.

Robert Bruce