PDA

View Full Version : Clariaudient Hallucination Journal by CF

CFTraveler
29th August 2006, 03:04 PM
Last night I kept dreaming that I was accompanied by an energetic being that could be felt to the touch but not seen. (I have had this dream before). This morning I decided to project to see if I could get an answer, but couldn't, because the phone wouldn't stop ringing. But I did get into a light trance in which I kept hearing my own voice saying "I need Ted" over and over. When I realized what I was doing I forcefully said "I DON'T need Ted" and freaked a bit. Then I decided it was time to get up.
Then it occured to me that maybe someone is visiting me named Ted. Since I don't know anyone named Ted- any astral travelers called Ted coming by to say hi?-
Edit: Because I'm trying to pay more attention to these little episodes of clariaudience in my meditations, I've decided to convert this to a sort of journal, when I can make out what is said.
CF.

CFTraveler
1st September 2006, 07:17 PM
This morning: "It's OK, Georgia!"

Beekeeper
2nd September 2006, 04:58 AM
C.F,

I never thought to give this much attention. I consciously notice sometimes what I hear and I must admit it seems pretty random. One from a few weeks ago comes back: sense of a young girl saying, "I don't like my mother much." Something else about a bar-b-que a few days ago.

I wonder where it will lead you?

Pilar
2nd September 2006, 06:36 AM
This will be kind of funny, actually. I agree, the things I hear are really nonsensical. It will be interesting to see what kind of collection you come up with...

I'm enjoying your OBE journal btw! It's preparing me for future encounters on my own MAP journey...

good luck with it!

Pilar

CFTraveler
2nd September 2006, 11:40 PM
C.F,

I never thought to give this much attention...
I wonder where it will lead you? Hopefully not to cuckoo-land. :wink:

Beekeeper
3rd September 2006, 04:59 AM
Somehow, I think you're safe for now! :D

In all seriousness, I think one of the benefits of a forum such as this is that we're sharing what we learn. Different people think to explore in different ways that we as individuals might not have considered. Differing interpretations of similar experiences can shed new light.

Now I'm consciously planning on keeping a record of heard voices (just as I do of flashes of vision) but I wasn't before you posted. I really do wonder if we'll discover anything significant.

I could already think of theories in addition to the one you postulated (which I consider reasonable, btw). For example, perhaps it could still be linked to the idea that much of what we think isn't our own. Could these be the thoughts of others with whom we've been in contact throughout the day or those who have left an imprint or even people alive within the vicinity of our meditation space?

Now I'm thinking, "Geeze, I hope that wasn't one of my kids thinking, 'I don't like my mother much.'" But then I recall "overhearing" (she knew I could hear her and she actually raised it in conversation some days later) one of my girl senior students earlier in the week complain that her mother is controlling to the point of cruelty. So maybe it was her thought or my subconscious sifting through it.

enoch
3rd September 2006, 09:40 AM
I can relate to this. Some of the things I hear I just ignore because they're either too bizarre, downright nonsensical or just plain funny. I normally hear words or phrases which evolve into a maelstrom of chants which I can become totally absorbed in for minutes. I only normally give them attention if they affect me in some way emotionally. Sometimes the chants may evolve into new phrases or just remain as they were but get louder and louder. Most of mine normally occur just before that eerie shift into 'the void', that majestic expanse of quietude. Last night I had the most nauseating experience (whilst in the void) of my body elongating. I felt asif my whole body (apart from my head) had been stretched miles below me. :P

3rd September 2006, 05:14 PM
Last night I had the most nauseating experience (whilst in the void) of my body elongating. I felt asif my whole body (apart from my head) had been stretched miles below me.Been there, done that...except I went sideways and my head was on the joyride, too! :lol:

sash
4th September 2006, 02:58 AM
I experience those clariaudient sounds often too. Often they are not in English, however last night a girl's voice right next to my ear said "Hi", with my logical mind I said 'ok then' and with my astral-mind then said "Hi", and right after before I had a chance to think the same voice said "How are you feeling?", then I went back to my logical mind because I was too surprised by it and couldn't get back to that state to keep talking.

Beekeeper
5th September 2006, 06:44 AM
A certain cult we know teach that astral noise is to be ignored. It's the egos (there's that contentious word again- they use it to mean aspects like fear, greed, anger, lust) that are separate entities that attach to us through various lifetimes and feed off our energy. Yes, they classify as negs.

As the egos suppress the growth of consciousness, much of their teaching is devoted to their elimination. I guess they believe you'll no longer hear this stuff once you've "walked the razor's edge" and completely freed yourself from base influences. If they're right, I guess I'll be hearing it for at least a dozen or so lifetimes to come.

sash
5th September 2006, 07:27 AM
Well no-one has passed all of their tests and initations yet, according to them.
But how could you be sure that it is not an actual being in the astral talking to you?
Negs and egos tend to have a different 'pitch'. It could very well be a real person sending you telepathic messages rather than the voice of an ego.

Beekeeper
5th September 2006, 09:36 AM
Exactly, Sash.

CFTraveler
6th September 2006, 03:03 PM
Today I had a good crop:
" Pop critters"
"Cleaning giant"
and then a bit later,
"Super Jiff". This one was accompanied by a visual hallucination of a woman with short hair and a big nose who then gave me a pair of sunglasses (or goggles) and I put them on- then she very enthusiastically said "Very good!" which startled me right out of my reverie.

I guess my 'inner salesman' was working this morning- since I relate popcritters to poptarts, and cleaning giant to Mr. Clean.

6th September 2006, 03:36 PM
Ok, I know I'm harping on the Monroe thing a lot lately, but he seems to have a lot of answers. What about the possibility that you are plugging in to the "M Band Noise"? For those unfamiliar, it's an area between two Focuses where there is a jumble of almost incomprehensible noise that all humans are putting out with our almost constant thoughts. Monroe described going "through" it and coming very close to losing his mind in the beginning. He later learned to "close" himself and move rapidly through it. He also got better at discerning separate words, sentences, and thoughts, as he learned to allow bits and pieces in, rather than being overcome by it.

He never described it as negs, even though he believed in them (didn't call them "negs" though, that's Robert's original term). In fact, it wasn't really negative at all, just that we usually don't have enough ability to shield or "close" to it. Imagine hearing the thoughts that bounce around in your head, multiply it by billions, and you start to get the picture. I think that it's a matter of being way too open to the astral, or actually traveling through the M Band before it can literally drive you crazy. Opening up to the astral at the level that most of us posting do, we only hear bits and pieces. I think this is what the astral noise is, but I'm hardly an expert, so I could be way off.

Or, CF, the thought occured to me that you are making grocery shopping lists in your sleep, like Holly Hunter in the movie "Always" with Richard Dreyfess. By the way, it's one of the best movies I've seen on someone dying and staying around to help another, being trapped by love, and learning to move on into the spirit world. :D

CFTraveler
6th September 2006, 08:10 PM
I read "Far Journeys" and now I'm reading "The Ultimate Journey" and he speaks of both H-Band noise and M-Band noise, but (not having finished the second one) haven't figured out the diff. between them.
Yes, I could (and a lot of others) be tuning into M-band noise, and I guess now my mission is how to tell apart what's 'mine' and what's 'everyone else's'- which brings to mind my visual repetitive hallucination- the one that looks like kiwibonga's avatar- I wonder what (if anything) can it mean?

Beekeeper
6th September 2006, 10:20 PM
PHG,

That sounds to me like the most reasonable explanation. I personally have more faith in Monroe's interpretations than some other's. They don't seem as contaminated by religious belief. (Not that I believe "scientific" approaches free of contamination.)

CFTraveler
28th December 2006, 05:56 PM
Nov. 22: "Hyparion, Gilmarion, & Polymarchon"
Today, 12/28/06: "Marcelo Picasso, the Optimist."

Astral Exorcist
29th December 2006, 07:36 AM
CFT Their is always a Scientifical Explanation or a metaphysical Explanation for everything. This law only exists in the physical. And so it needs to be balanced.

If we are in the physical world we need to balance. So we can't always blame everything on metaphysical happenings.

My explanation is your thinking from the collective consciousness. Or rather your brain is doing most of the work and somehow the consciousness is involved. You are trying to collect information doesn't matter if it's nonsense or true you are trying to use this information to make something you are looking for.

CFTraveler
2nd January 2007, 08:44 PM
At this moment I'm just collecting information whether it makes sense or not. I tend to see patterns in things and when I'm 'in something' it's harder to do that. That way in the future I can look back at all this data and see what kind of sense (if any) it makes. And if it doesn't, then it's a good way to see what kind of hallucinations my brains tend to make. Just another way to peek at what my mind, whether physically or metaphysically produces.
Thanks for your support. :wink:

eyeoneblack
2nd January 2007, 09:57 PM
Gosh, this board is a real rush! I hope you don't mind me 'chiming in' but I've been “hearing" quite a bit of late. It started maybe 6 weeks ago. I had experienced a sudden break-up with a "girlfriend", she just turned around and walked away and I was stupefied by it. Then, one morning, I heard her voice saying ".. but I just didn't want you to misunderstand." The timbre, the inflection, the mellow alto, left nothing to doubt; it was her.
But now, more to the point, I woke the other day to whistling a mindless, rambling tune; and then another morning to a steady note, repeated again and again. These sounds were not “in my head", they were as if someone was producing them in my bedroom. As to the first example, I can make some sense of it, but as to the other two, all I can surmise is I was tuned in to a 'frequency' and just picked up some 'broadcast' that had nothing to do with me. Is that a viable idea?

Good to you , richard

CFTraveler
3rd January 2007, 12:49 AM
There are many theories as to the cause of hypnagogics, whether auditory or visual. The preferred one is that our brains and/or minds go through what they've experienced (heard/seen) and process them. I can testify to the veracity of a good portion of this. I have heard 'replays' of commercials, songs, and things people have said to me. Then there is the Akashic Record/Collective Unconscious theory, which I also subscribe to, in which our mind/brain 'tunes in' to frequencies in the ether (excitable space, astral, etc.) which are experiences that others have had and are imprinted. I can say that I've received info that I couldn't know otherwise that way, but frankly, not that often. Then there is the alternative universe/higher self theory, which I also subscribe to, which points us to 'tuning into' other lives we're having, either a higher self or a portion (individual incarnation), possibly one that is close enough to this one to be easily connected to.
I personally think that we do all of the above, in total.

eyeoneblack
3rd January 2007, 08:35 PM
which points us to 'tuning into' other lives we're having....

I keep running into this idea and it bothers me just a little. Like, some me is somewhere.... I don't know. If you would look at my life you would find two very different people, as if (1986) I split in two. Well, it's probably a silly idea and I should just get on with the me that I have; it's just that there are certain perks of the other me I miss :? Like money :lol: .

CF, I hope you'll read the post to OBE experiences "Stepping into...". I'm sorry it's long but I would appreciate any comments you might have.

eyeoneblack
23rd May 2010, 04:07 AM
Wow, this sort of amazes me. I just scrolled down to the bottom of the page (index) and noticed these postings from Jan 2nd and 3rd of 2007! I had just joined the forum.

which points us to 'tuning into' other lives we're having....

Referring to a comment by CFTraveler

I keep running into this idea and it bothers me just a little. Like, some me is somewhere.... I don't know. If you would look at my life you would find two very different people, as if (1986) I split in two. Well, it's probably a silly idea and I should just get on with the me that I have; it's just that there are certain perks of the other me I miss :? Like money :lol: .

CF, I hope you'll read the post to OBE experiences "Stepping into...". I'm sorry it's long but I would appreciate any comments you might have.[/quote]

Gosh, this board is a real rush! I hope you don’t mind me ‘chiming in’ but I’ve been “hearing” quite a bit of late. It started maybe 6 weeks ago. I had experienced a sudden break-up with a ‘girlfriend’ – she just turned around and walked away and I was stupefied by it. Then, one morning, I heard her voice saying “….. but I just didn’t want you to misunderstand.” The timbre, the inflection, the mellow alto, left nothing to doubt; it was her.
But now, more to the point, I woke the other day to whistling – a mindless, rambling tune; and then another morning to a steady note, repeated again and again. These sounds were not “in my head”, they were as if someone was producing them in my bedroom. As to the first example, I can make some sense of it, but as to the other two, all I can surmise is I was tuned in to a ‘frequency’ and just picked up some ‘broadcast’ that had nothing to do with me. Is that a viable idea?

Good to you – richard O

This was probably the height of my psychic experiences, when I was agog at the things I was experiencing in the OBE/AP/Clairaudience stuff. Looking to have those times back.

eyeoneblack
23rd May 2010, 04:13 AM
Whoops, meant to post that to the "Dark Night..." thread :)

psionickx
28th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Today I had a good crop:
" Pop critters"
"Cleaning giant"
and then a bit later,
"Super Jiff". This one was accompanied by a visual hallucination of a woman with short hair and a big nose who then gave me a pair of sunglasses (or goggles) and I put them on- then she very enthusiastically said "Very good!" which startled me right out of my reverie.

I guess my 'inner salesman' was working this morning- since I relate popcritters to poptarts, and cleaning giant to Mr. Clean.

LOL@" inner sales man" http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-009.gif