PDA

View Full Version : ORMUS

Pilar
29th August 2006, 07:44 PM
Anyone here experimenting with colloidal gold/silver, raw food, MWO or ORMUS as part of their expanding consciousness?

Pilar

oath
23rd October 2006, 02:55 AM
Here's an old topic on this:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?323-Ingesting-Gold

Lion
23rd October 2006, 05:43 PM
In some quantum theories, a circular orbit changes to an elliptical one when more energy is added. The energy is released when the orbit of the revolving particle falls out of the elipse, and back into the smaller, circular orbit.

Would it be possible to artificially create orbitally rearranged materials by energizing normal materials?

It would be an interesting experiment to perform before an extraction is made.

Tom
24th October 2006, 06:14 AM
I agree with Chips that it would be nice to see some introductory material about ormus and that the thing about electrons seems to be out of place. Then again, maybe ormus materials are about electrons with funny orbits. Now, Oath, since you are getting involved in this thread, do you know about ormus or how that thread about electrons might tie into it?

CFTraveler
24th October 2006, 01:33 PM
In other words *in a polite voice* What is everyone talking about?

To begin with:
What is ORMUS?

When you make a particle go from one orbit to another, the energy released is also known as light.

In other words, :?:

Tom
24th October 2006, 03:19 PM
All I know is that there are supposed to be ways of treating gold and silver so they can be ingested in large quantities as solids, as opposed to things like colloidal silver, for the purpose of making the body more spiritual and energetic. Normally these metals tend to be toxic.

enoch
24th October 2006, 03:25 PM
Is someone suggesting that by ingesting gold it can improve your spiritual awareness?

Tom
24th October 2006, 04:07 PM
It is possible I'm being overly literal about the use of words like gold and silver.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus2.htm

Here is the basic WET method in brief. It will be discussed later in detail:

1. Start with drinkable water or clean sea water.
2. Slowly add a solution of lye mixed with water to raise the pH above 8.5 but no higher than 10.78.
3. A white fluffy precipitate will form which you should allow to settle overnight.
4. Remove the liquid above the precipitate.
5. Thoroughly wash the precipitate. It is calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and a small amount of m-state material.
Here is the DRY method in brief:
1. Start with dry mineral powder.
2. Boil it in lye water at pH 12.
3. Filter and discard the precipitate.
4. Add distilled white vinegar or hydrochloric acid (HCl) to the filtered liquid to lower the pH to 8.5.
5. Let the precipitate settle overnight.
6. Remove the liquid above the precipitate.
7. Wash the precipitate. That is calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and a small amount of m-state material.

CFTraveler
24th October 2006, 07:14 PM
It is possible I'm being overly literal about the use of words like gold and silver.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus2.htm

Here is the basic WET method in brief. It will be discussed later in detail:

1. Start with drinkable water or clean sea water.
2. Slowly add a solution of lye mixed with water to raise the pH above 8.5 but no higher than 10.78.
3. A white fluffy precipitate will form which you should allow to settle overnight.
4. Remove the liquid above the precipitate.
5. Thoroughly wash the precipitate. It is calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and a small amount of m-state material.
Here is the DRY method in brief:
1. Start with dry mineral powder.
2. Boil it in lye water at pH 12.
3. Filter and discard the precipitate.
4. Add distilled white vinegar or hydrochloric acid (HCl) to the filtered liquid to lower the pH to 8.5.
5. Let the precipitate settle overnight.
6. Remove the liquid above the precipitate.
7. Wash the precipitate. That is calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and a small amount of m-state material.
:shock:
I can't see myself messing around with hydrochloric acid either.

Tom
24th October 2006, 07:57 PM
Odds are that you don't have a pH meter sitting around collecting dust, either. The point is more to show what ormus actually is. If it would be better to censor the details and the web site, I don't mind seeing it done.

chips
24th October 2006, 10:03 PM
what the heck are you guys talking about!?!? heh heh just kidding :lol: ... thats pretty interesting

CFTraveler
24th October 2006, 10:14 PM
Odds are that you don't have a pH meter sitting around collecting dust, either. The point is more to show what ormus actually is. If it would be better to censor the details and the web site, I don't mind seeing it done. Actually I have a pool chemkit that measures ph and alkalinity, so I actually have some muriatic acid (which I think is either hydrochloric or sulphuric acid). :lol: But still, I think we all know we really shouldn't mess with stuff like that.
Or I hope so, anyway.
:wink:

I don't want to hear about anyone getting acid (HCl) or caustic (Lye) burns.
Or of anything going BOOM!
Yes, I had to say it.

Tom
24th October 2006, 11:18 PM
You know, ormus is available pre-made. The question is, why use it? Does it really do anything that would make it worth the time and money?

CFTraveler
24th October 2006, 11:54 PM
I had some friends who went to Germany and brought back the Goldenshlager or the Shlagermeister or whatever you call it. I'm pretty sure that what made them feel good was the alcohol in it.
Unfortunately, one of them got sick with liver cirrosis, so I don't thing the gold in it made much difference.
Is that what we're talking about now, or did I get lost again?

CFTraveler
24th October 2006, 11:59 PM
Well, I finally broke down and googled it. Apparently, Ormus is fine powdered white monoatomic gold, so rare it's only found in crop circles, proving that only ETs could have produced it, because it's so rare. Interestingly, there is a bunch of websites that offer it, reaching the logical conclusion that all those websites must be run by ETs.
Hmmmm..... :?

Ok, now I'll go away.

Tom
25th October 2006, 12:19 AM
But do the ETs prefer dollars or euros?

:)

Most elements are monatomic. That means 1 atom. Elements like oxygen and nitrogen and chlorine come in pairs, but they are the exception.

Goldshlagger or however it is spelled tastes good, but there is only barely any gold in it.

So far I have not heard anything convincing about ormus.

enoch
26th October 2006, 10:35 AM
Seriously. :roll:

journyman161
31st October 2006, 06:51 AM
The theory is there is a monoatomic version of precious metals & heavy metals that ingested, can lead to changes in the body/spirit, allowing a being to access the 5th dimension & powering up the sacred DNA.

Check here (http://www.halexandria.org/dward466.htm) for an explanation. The Halexandria (http://www.halexandria.org/dward013.htm)site is quite an interesting read.

They have a listing of various things they have tested with high monoatomic contents, including essiac tea, aloe vera & other substances.

Tom
31st October 2006, 07:12 AM
All I'm saying is that I don't think that this monatomic gold is actually gold. Perhaps gold is just a metaphor for a precious substance.

journyman161
31st October 2006, 09:21 AM
I think the monoatomic is different in that metals actually form structures - it can be quite difficult to separate out individual atoms. On halexandria they make the point that when refining gold & silver there was a residue that, when examined, turned out to be the monoatomic form of the metal. This is the stuff they are claiming was in use for life-extending, consciousness expanding purposes among those elder races, be they of non-terran origin or not.

The bible & other books/myths tell of progenitors who were extraordinarily long-lived; reputedly Noah was 600 when he began building the ark; Methusela lived to 969 & so on.

It is an interesting read at the least & makes some of the mysteries seem explainable.

CFTraveler
31st October 2006, 01:50 PM
You mean they micronized it? (They took the gold and ground it into a fine powder one micron thick?)
Or that the residue (gold shmutz) is what they're using?

Tom
31st October 2006, 03:29 PM
A theory I heard was that the people in the Bible lived for hundreds of months rather than years. I'd think that they knew the difference between months and years.

Look at the recipe for making ormus at home. There is only an extremely tiny amount of gold in sea water, but that is a good source for ormus.

journyman161
31st October 2006, 07:53 PM
You mean they micronized it? (They took the gold and ground it into a fine powder one micron thick?)
Or that the residue (gold shmutz) is what they're using?No, my understanding is it is a form of the metals that exists naturally but has different characteristics to the normal 'precious' version. The physics of Orme is talked about here (http://www.halexandria.org/dward471.htm) and there are general links here (http://www.halexandria.org/dward466.htm)

As for the theory that somehow people of olden times counted lifetimes in months, I think they were not only aware of years, but more aware of the cycles than we are. There is evidence that the Sphinx, Pyramids at Giza & Saquara (sp?) Stonehenge, Ankor Wat & even the monuments & buildings they are finding out on continental shelves off the coasts of India, Taiwan & Japan were all constructed by someone with an excellent knowledge of Precession of Equinoxes & the path of our Earth through space.

When you deal in cycles of 25,920 or 43,200 years, keeping track of single years would seem to be automatic I'd think.

31st October 2006, 11:09 PM
Whatever happened to evolving your soul the good, old fashioned way? Educating yourself, spiritual practices like meditation, OBE, caring for others, and the really difficult one...introspection.

IMO, trying to make an artificial leap by ingesting substances does not work in the long run, and can be extremely dangerous. Think drugs. I may not be the most evolved being on the totem pole (pretty far down, in fact), but one thing I DO know is that you can't buy love and you can't buy enlightenment. You can only get temporary, less than the real deal experiences.

journyman161
1st November 2006, 01:06 AM
To be honest, I think I tend to agree... I have this background thought you have to earn anything worth having. But then that would deny the Manifesting process any validity. I'm wondering if maybe the 'have to work at it' idea is one of the traps laid for us to contain us in the physical rahter than allowing us access to the numinous.

Maybe all the struggle & strain is needed to overcome limitations of the body. If it is possible our bodies have been degraded because we have become mired in the physical, then maybe using something that returns the body to original condition isn't really some form of cheating? If we are degraded from what we were intended to be, as nearly all myths, mystics & religions say, then finding our way back to where the body is enabled to achieve the spiritual might be a good thing.

As it is now, reading the forums, it seems nearly everyone is hamstrung by fighting their bodies, fighting the negative thoughts, fighting the negative influences, & all while trying to learn how to operate in unfamiliar territory.

If Orme can remove or reduce the fight against our bodies, wouldn't that be a beneficial thing?

CFTraveler
1st November 2006, 01:34 AM
To be honest, I think I tend to agree... I have this background thought you have to earn anything worth having. But then that would deny the Manifesting process any validity. I'm wondering if maybe the 'have to work at it' idea is one of the traps laid for us to contain us in the physical rahter than allowing us access to the numinous. I tend to agree that you don't need to 'earn' the numinous, only acknowledge it completely, since it's already yours- but Orme is a physical form of something that promises to 'cleanse' or 'purify', reinforcing the idea that there is something that needs to be 'cleansed' or 'reintegrated', so it traps you back in the physical, IMO.

Maybe all the struggle & strain is needed to overcome limitations of the body. If it is possible our bodies have been degraded because we have become mired in the physical, then maybe using something that returns the body to original condition isn't really some form of cheating? If we are degraded from what we were intended to be, as nearly all myths, mystics & religions say, then finding our way back to where the body is enabled to achieve the spiritual might be a good thing. Just because some myths and mystics teach or come from the paradigm that we are somehow degraded because of physical existence doesn't make it a fact, and also some of them teach or promote the idea that the degradation is a matter of belief, not fact, and (as I said before) what needs to be changed or redirected is our consciousness, not our bodies.

As it is now, reading the forums, it seems nearly everyone is hamstrung by fighting their bodies, fighting the negative thoughts, fighting the negative influences, & all while trying to learn how to operate in unfamiliar territory. I can't argue with you there, but I think the reason for this 'fighting our bodies' is because we are aiming for a target that, although closer to transcendence, isn't necessarily transcendent in itself, judging by the experience that most projectors possess. To be honest, to me AP is just one more ability we can strive to, making it another form of existence, not necessarily ultimate existence.

If Orme can remove or reduce the fight against our bodies, wouldn't that be a beneficial thing? Here's my question: why would monatomic gold remove or reduce the fight against our bodies? What gives gold the ability to make us noble? The quality of transcendence, ultimate goodness, enlightenment if you will, shouldn't be dependent on a chemical substance. In fact, the desire for this nobility in itself is more indicative of your already noble spirit, more than ingesting any substance can. This of course, is my opinion.

journyman161
1st November 2006, 02:50 AM
Not sure I know the answers here, as I have only read about it. The claim on the halexandria site is this is stuff we (in our prior incarnations) or maybe the Annunaki used to use to both activate our DNA the way it is meant to be & to provide longer life.

It isn't only gold they speak of - that was just the form (the Orme form? *grins*) they first got interested in - metals like Rhodium & Indium are also mentioned & the site lists products that contain these heavy metals.

If it is really true that Man used to live much longer, then it would seem logical that something has changed so that we live lesser lives. The submerged monuments & buildings around the world would seem to indicate the 'fall' far predates any biblical or even Egyptian references. We know the sea has covered most of them for 12,000 years or more.

From the assorted myths & remains of ancient cultures around the world, the sheer technical achievements of ancients who were not (by known history) supposed to have anything like a civilisation, the quest for knowledge of the stars & the cycles by which they 'move' is strongly associated with the quest for immortality, and they behaved as if it was a fact of life not just some religious belief.

The numbers 72, 2160, & others are built into myth after myth & they relate to the precession of the Equinoxes. Somebody was making sure there were clues left all over the place.

What we think of as the founding civilisations sprang up out of whole cloth, with fully developed systems & knowledge with no apparent development periods. We now know from hard physical evidence that the melting of the Ice Age was not a gradual thing spread over 10,000 years, but happened in at least 3 major surges, where the sea level rose 30 metres or more virtually overnight & in some instances there were tsunamis that made the Indonesian one of a couple of years ago seem like a pond ripple. Along with these 3 periods, the earth experienced earthquakes & vulcanism on an unprecedented scale.

So, we can make a pretty good guess what happened to the peoples who were apparently into using Orme & where we get our heritage. But why, unless it is to do with Orme, would we lose our long lives & get stuck with the shortened 70 - 100 years we now have? (& remember, until recently the average life was about 45 years)

If knowledge of something like Orme was lost then we'd have the myths of extreme long age but nobody around to confirm it. We'd have the few survivors of the original world-girdling civilisation coming to shore among primitives & leading them towards civilisation, providing ready-made knowledge of how to do things & living many lifetimes each (compared to the primitives) before passing on.

Nearly all the ancient peoples tell myths of their origins being caused by a person or persons who came from the sea, who lived many lifetimes & who taught them all the rudiments of civilisation. Would these people pass along the secrets of immortality or at least extreme longevity, to primitives who have yet to conquer their instincts & find the path to light? Or perhaps the few who survived didn't know enough to reporduce the conditions for Orme production or maybe died off before civilisation got far enough to do so?

Just saying, it's feasible we are not the people we once were & that maybe, what we see as normal, isn't. That maybe things weren't meant to be quite this tough, before we got mired in 'reality' & the physical?

Tom
1st November 2006, 04:41 AM
Before we talk about if ormus is cheating, I'd like to get back to the part about what it is (in a way that makes sense instead of being a Frankenstein collection of terms) and how specifically it is supposed to work.

journyman161
1st November 2006, 05:43 AM
Take a read of the halexabdria site I gave links to on the previous page. There are numerous refs there & explanations of how it works (or is meant to work) & what it might do.

The history stuff with Enki & Enlil etc is interesting but not really germane to your question.

Tom
1st November 2006, 04:19 PM
Take a read of the halexabdria site I gave links to on the previous page. There are numerous refs there & explanations of how it works (or is meant to work) & what it might do.

The history stuff with Enki & Enlil etc is interesting but not really germane to your question.

That's where I got this statement: [In effect, there is no empirical evidence that ORMUS materials are "monoatomic".]
http://www.halexandria.org/dward772.htm

If it does work, I would not call it cheating any more than eating vegetables is cheating compared to a diet based on high fructose corn syrup and partially hydrogenated oils. If it works I'd add it to the category of food rather than drug. The problem is that I need a real explanation of what ormus is and what it does rather than more metaphors and borrowed vocabulary. I don't want more Frankenstein web sites. This is not a joking matter for me so my expectations have to be higher. People can get all sorts of weird effects from harming themselves and for all I know ormus is just a poison with interesting side effects. Back when I was in school, we played with knocking ourselves unconscious. The appeal was in seeing colorful geometric patterns and losing all sense of time. Now I could write up a web site describing it as sacred geometry using breath control. For rapid spiritual growth I'd do all sorts of things that I wouldn't even consider otherwise. For all I know, the magic of ormus could be in its marketing.

CFTraveler
1st November 2006, 05:45 PM
Back when I was in school, we played with knocking ourselves unconscious. The appeal was in seeing colorful geometric patterns and losing all sense of time. Now I could write up a web site describing it as sacred geometry using breath control. For rapid spiritual growth I'd do all sorts of things that I wouldn't even consider otherwise. For all I know, the magic of ormus could be in its marketing. When I was young, we used to twirl around until we got so dizzy we didn't know which end was up. Maybe we can turn it into a 'mini-OBE experience' and charge money for the instructions. Hmmm...

journyman161
1st November 2006, 08:00 PM
Sorry Tom, that site was all the info I had on it. I found it (the site) interesting as an alternate view & in that it kind of meshes in places with what I've been reading about our real history, figured the rest was worth thinking about. The OP asked a question & I provided what I knew about it.

The science side of what they present shows a bit of confusion about what some of the science actually is, but if I rejected info on that basis I'd be working in a lab somewhere only talking to people who can juggle cantorian infinities in their heads.

If there is a definition for life that makes sense it is that its cells contain little power-makers, tiny factories that take chemicals like sugars & produce energy. If there was a way to somehow power-up these factories, it would certainly have an effect on the being. Who knows - I'm no advocate for it all, just a reader.

The site did lead me to Essiac tea which seems to be helping a friend fight cancer and/or emphysema, but then Essiac tea isn't their product or invention.

As for it being a poison, I'd hesitate to take massive doses of the raw chemicals, but trying (say) the Essiac tea (or the Vitalitea) plus the Concord grape juice for a while & seeing if it affected meditation and/or AP/OBE experiences would seem harmless enough.

This whole site (AstralDynamics) is about a subject that is difficult to quantify & would probably be rejected by those from the straight science camp, so finding ancillary subjects that are a little woolly shouldn't be a big surprise.

1st November 2006, 08:04 PM
CF said:

I tend to agree that you don't need to 'earn' the numinous, only acknowledge it completely, since it's already yours- but Orme is a physical form of something that promises to 'cleanse' or 'purify', reinforcing the idea that there is something that needs to be 'cleansed' or 'reintegrated', so it traps you back in the physical, IMO.
AMEN!!
While I don't disagree with practices that improve the body, and fasting to attain higher states, the goal here is to get off the karmic wheel. If you don't believe that, I can't help you, there. ANYTHING that keeps us body centered and earth centered will not move us past the karmic wheel. No matter how good of a spiritual/physical practice it is. The only thing it does do is to slowly open our awareness to the ultimate truth...you can transcend the body and move on past karma when, and ONLY when, you are ready to give it all up. This means ready to give up your identity, your ego, yourself. Most are too trapped in their belief that they are special as a human, that the earth has no comparison in beauty, that earthly, human love is the ultimate, and their car is cool. :D Ingesting special potions, etc. to up your evolvement still keeps you trapped in your body belief (as CF said).

The only way to permanently transcend the body and earth is to want to. This involves a lot of difficult work that has nothing to do with the body. All you have to do is believe you don't have to remain on earth, believe you aren't stuck in a karmic loop, and give up your attachment to everything you supposedly love. This includes family, friends, your spiritual practice, your dog, etc, and love all and everything equally. You have to be ready to drop your ego and your identity to merge with a larger force. Very, very few people are ready or willing to do this. That's why it's so hard. You have to, instead of "forgive" yourself for your "sins", you have to recognize that you never sinned. You only experienced. That there is no good or bad. Ultimately, everything is ok, nothing is outside of God. Very, very few people are willing to believe that there is no "good" or "bad". Those are earthly, human concepts that keep us locked in the body and the karmic cycle. Do you really believe that spiritual masters who no longer incarnate were 100% pure and clear of all karma? I don't believe that's possible. They reached the conclusion that they didn't need to be, that they were completey fine just as they were. They were ready to shed the body and their attachment to earth. To believe that everyone and everything is fine and perfect just as they are. Ingesting gold isn't going to get you to that belief. It's a hard won belief, with no shortcuts. Doesn't mean it has to take eons to come to the realization, but that's how long it takes most people. Introspection, meditation, and looking hard at your belief system is the way to get there.

Tom
1st November 2006, 08:24 PM
Here's where I admit to something:

http://www.magneurol.com/

I tried it for 45 days, along with regular iron and vitamin C taken at separate times. The idea was that the "magneurol" pills will be used by the body as regular iron if its supply of regular iron is low. The pills are a form of the mineral magnetite, used in traditional Chinese medicine, some B vitamins, and other nutrients you might see in an energy drink. My conclusion was that these pills are probably great for people just getting started, but that if you have been working with your energy body for a few years it is useless because your concern has shifted to the energy body and the physical has been trained enough to get out of the way more readily.

Pilar
5th December 2007, 12:33 AM
My experience with it:

http://www.enlightenmentinformation.com ... s-log.html (http://www.enlightenmentinformation.com/jills-ormus-log.html)

GradyCox
27th February 2015, 08:35 AM
Monatomic gold or ormusgoldelixir (http://ormusgoldelixir.com) is REAL, I have read around and have perused that the possible monatomic gold in the market is made to vibrate our recurrence to respond with negative deities. Quantum physics has demonstrated that what you know and accept needs to be reevaluated. Technology is advance daily demonstrating the day preceding speculations off-base.

CFTraveler
27th February 2015, 01:40 PM
That seems like a canned response, an argument to things no one has said, Grady. Don't quote sciency sounding terms, tell us how your experience with it has been. What has it done for you?

Minyan
23rd April 2019, 05:43 PM
(poorly researched list of topics with details deleted)

olyris
30th November 2020, 09:58 AM
ORMUS might be the difference between light and death.