PDA

View Full Version : Spite's ideas on protection

Spite
26th August 2006, 08:20 PM
I ignore anything ignorant or stupid that is brought up in my mind or around my aura. Then I keep myself feeling blessed and happy by saying jokes to myself or just feeling good. There is no reason for anything to do something bad to you.

I've experienced a sort of well intentioned test that makes me look at my life and how I view it compared to others. The test consists of being challenged by me having my fears brought up to me. The good thing is, is that I can conquer it easily once I know its a fear. So I trusted myself and found out a few inner questions that I had to face, and I won't lie, I was surprised as to what came out.

I've realized that there is a big difference with the way I think and the way other people think who don't know or don't care about OBEs. I also realized that being surrounded by people who aren't in tune with you, is not the healthiest way to live. I'm young and still involved with younger crowds, and their beliefs aren't the best...Alot of this negative stuff comes from how you view the people around you, and also what you say to yourself internally and even bigger what you say externally. I didn't know that trying to be friendly and acting like my friends could be imprinted on my soul. But low and behold my innerself gave me a piece of my mind and really let me know whats going on. I just had to realize what my goals were, where I want to be, and how to get there. And mainly be true to myself and don't be influenced in anyway, and always look for the good in life and be happy with it; thats the key to getting anything negative away.

I hope this helped because it helped me just writing it out. There is no reason to be worried; you are going to a place where its ask and you shall recieve. Remember that asking is key...you need to be aware of what you are saying, feeling, and acting to actually get the right question out of you. And all you have to do is Need, Feel, and Stay - happy, healthy, friendly, positive, cured, solved, pure....the list goes on and on and it can get more specific the better you feel.

Spite
31st August 2006, 02:53 PM
I wrote this in another post, whats funny is that I was saying to myself that someone is going to move this I know it....low and behold, here it is, in its own topic! Gotta love that Law of Attraction.

I did forget something important to this...

You can always ask for help. By praying, thinking about it, asking for it while meditating. Help is always there and there will always be someone to help you.

Best wishes,
Spite

chips
14th September 2006, 03:34 AM
something interesting ive found out is that the word "abracadabra" is actually a very ancient incantation which used to be used mainly for banishing negs. some people would shout the word during a banishment ritual.

25th September 2006, 04:13 AM
I've experienced a sort of well intentioned test that makes me look at my life and how I view it compared to others. The test consists of being challenged by me having my fears brought up to me. The good thing is, is that I can conquer it easily once I know its a fear. So I trusted myself and found out a few inner questions that I had to face, and I won't lie, I was surprised as to what came out.

In my humble Opinion this is probably the best magical protection of anything you have mentioned in the above post. Basically, from what I have witnessed and experience for myself, is that in the rare occasions when a truly harmfull attack does occur they tend to prey on inner fears and what is commonly reffered to as "character armor." (You can read up on character armor in Orgonic writings such as Willhelm Reich's works (sp?) and there are other practices and beliefs that explain it well too.) If you remove most of your character armor, deal with your inner fears and demons, and work on your inner balance (of which there are multiple kinds- again based on my own experience anyway,) then there is very little they can use against you.

I've realized that there is a big difference with the way I think and the way other people think who don't know or don't care about OBEs. I also realized that being surrounded by people who aren't in tune with you, is not the healthiest way to live. I'm young and still involved with younger crowds, and their beliefs aren't the best...Alot of this negative stuff comes from how you view the people around you, and also what you say to yourself internally and even bigger what you say externally. I didn't know that trying to be friendly and acting like my friends could be imprinted on my soul. But low and behold my innerself gave me a piece of my mind and really let me know whats going on. I just had to realize what my goals were, where I want to be, and how to get there. And mainly be true to myself and don't be influenced in anyway, and always look for the good in life and be happy with it; thats the key to getting anything negative away.

A few extrapolating points if I may :)

There is no such thing as black and white in social situations. The effects of other people on you are so profound and complicated both internally and externally that it's impossible to keep track of completely. For example someone simply saying "Hi" can have profound effects on you internally and externally. If it's a beautifull individual everyone respects and of the opposite sex especially then socially your standing just got some attention by a multitude of people, each of them having thier own reaction to the situation. The short term effect might be that you feel better on the inside for having recieved the attention and positive burst from someone so respected, but in the long term your social standing has changed and with someone who's attention is vied for this causes a lot of negativity to be thrown your way.

Further, every action requires and demands a reaction. If the individual has indeed said hello to you, then your mind immediately has to assess the situation and you have to consciously have to decide if you are going to do something in return or not. Either way, gears are moving inside of yourself and the situation has changed you, even if by just a fraction of a percent.

The full dynamics of all of this of course could take decades and many philosophical friendly debates, but my point here is that every thing that goes on around you, you have a choice for. If you choose you can turn it into a beautifull thing which benifits everyone, or you can choose to turn it into something ugly. Your reaction is what truly counts in this.

Obviously there will be times when you have to be negative. If a ninja jumps out at you from the bushes and comes at you obviously you have to react with equal badassness :twisted: (please forgive my sense of humor here,) but in generall this isn't going to happen daily and you can decide what to make of a situation.

Of course, one must remember that everyone else around you also has this ability....

CFTraveler
25th September 2006, 01:46 PM
SD wrote:
If a ninja jumps out at you from the bushes and comes at you obviously you have to react with equal badassness You mean like Ninja Rayson? :P

*burst of smoke*
*poofs in*
"No...."
*shift eyes to the left, shifty eyes to the right"
*poofs out*

25th September 2006, 02:40 PM
SD wrote:
If a ninja jumps out at you from the bushes and comes at you obviously you have to react with equal badassness You mean like Ninja Rayson? :P

:lol:

No kidding! He threw Cumin at my eyes in another thread :evil: , he missed though, as I have exceptional random-spice-attack shielding (RSA Shields for short). :D Perhaps I should counter with some whole corriander...

You have excellent defences oh spicey one, but...
See how you can handle this!!!
*grinding of a peppermill is heard*
*random smoke cloud*

Rayson
25th September 2006, 06:24 PM
CFT- I'm not sure how you could suspect me. I mean, even if I were to be a ninja, I'm sure I would do it so well that no one would notice.... I mean- Palehorse never did....

:shock:
*When all is calmed he puts away the tools of his trade and slinks to the shadows to wait until the next time....*

25th September 2006, 06:32 PM
Ah Rayson Son,

You have quick reflexes to be sure, but you are no match for my super sneaky hyper-teleportation to Spice Free Zone (SFZ)! Ha!! You are worthy opponant, but, once again, you have yet to land a succesful blow. :twisted:

*disappears from view*

Raven
5th October 2006, 10:57 AM
I ignore anything ignorant or stupid that is brought up in my mind or around my aura.
If you ignore everything stupid around you doing nothing about it, it's the same as if you are sweeping the garbage under the carpet. Simple ignorance of some uncomfortable thoughts that appear in your mind at times doesn't solve the problem. If they do appear, there must be the reason for it. Shifting them away doesn't bring you the peace of mind. It's only postponing. You have to work it out. Once worked out it disappears by itself.

5th October 2006, 05:25 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread. Spite and Spectral, those were really good posts! Where are you Spectral? Time to come home, now. :D We miss you.

Palehorse Redivivus
6th October 2006, 04:26 AM
In my humble Opinion this is probably the best magical protection of anything you have mentioned in the above post. Basically, from what I have witnessed and experience for myself, is that in the rare occasions when a truly harmfull attack does occur they tend to prey on inner fears and what is commonly reffered to as "character armor." (You can read up on character armor in Orgonic writings such as Willhelm Reich's works (sp?) and there are other practices and beliefs that explain it well too.) If you remove most of your character armor, deal with your inner fears and demons, and work on your inner balance (of which there are multiple kinds- again based on my own experience anyway,) then there is very little they can use against you.

Great stuff here Spite and Spectral; wanted to add my agreement to this in particular. I have tried to shift from viewing so-called enemies as "enemies" per se, and instead as teachers who teach via opposition, whose role is to draw our attention to repressed, rejected or otherwise hidden aspects of ourselves we couldn't or wouldn't address in any other way. To take the idea further, once you start trying to hunt down those aspects of yourself voluntarily, in a sense you and your enemy are now on the same side -- and whether they see it the same way or not, in practice most of the force and surprise of the attack is removed, if it happens at all.

But yeah, every now and again you do just need to fight fire with fire and kick some arse. :twisted:

And on a completely unrelated topic -- anybody seen Ray-san? *whistles*

\ \ \ No, but the problem is... he sees you...

7th October 2006, 04:04 AM
I don't know how I missed this thread. Spite and Spectral, those were really good posts! Where are you Spectral? Time to come home, now. :D We miss you.

I've been around, you haven't noticed my short hard and hard to notice posts :)

But yeah, every now and again you do just need to fight fire with fire and kick some arse.

I am a fan of playing pong with them...of course they are the ball :) We should try a match sometime.