PDA

View Full Version : my second OBE was no a nice experience

andre
21st July 2005, 04:17 AM
i had a scary experience today. had another obe, but as soon as i projected or what ever i was not in my room, i was in a long tube like object, there was a figuere standin at the end, probebly 20 meters away. the figuer wispered " you dont belong here ", but i heard it loud in my ears. scared the ♥♥♥♥ out of me. i forced my self to wake up. my neck and legs feel totally stiff and sore.

no one told me about this ♥♥♥♥. whats going on. please help......

johnls1
21st July 2005, 12:40 PM
That is very interesting. Have you read Astral Dynamics yet? You could gain a wealth of knowledge from it especially if you are already projecting. The book explains how you cannot actually be "hurt" outside the body by whatever you come across. Perhaps scared, exhausted and mentally disturbed for a while....but you cannot be killed or injured.

laiana
25th July 2005, 10:15 PM
I would agree with reading Astral Dynamics. It explains encounters such as the one you experienced.

Quantitativefool
26th July 2005, 01:57 AM
Yes, Astral Dynamics is very useful to explain alot of the strange experiences, also if you read on the website the experiences section, I think there is some stuff that may help you. I would encourage you to do your best not to be frightened and upon trying to project tell yourself not to be frightened.

Best wishes,
-Stu

TitanClash
2nd August 2005, 07:10 AM
It seems to me that this is the 'keeper on the threshhold' discussed in Astral Dynamics. Robert Bruce mentions it happens to quite a few people, and if it happens again, you should stand up to the figure and tell him that you do belong there and that he needs to leave you alone. Seems to be either a job he has, or a metaphysical manifestation of your subconcious not liking the unknown and wanting to keep you in. In either case, it is nothing to be afraid of in all practical senses of the situation. Of course it may be frightening first-hand, but look at it objectively and you are still in control, and almost always will be. As a living being out in the astral you possess an immense amount of energy in comparison. So in short, it can't hurt you and happens to a lot of people, and if you show anything out there that you're the boss, it shouldn't be a problem. Good luck, and post back how it goes.

~TitanClash

knightlight
3rd August 2005, 04:48 AM
if you see this person again, walk up to them casually, smile broadly and kick them square in the johnson. :lol: They are there just to get in your way.