PDA

View Full Version : Losing Energy at Night

Pilar
31st August 2006, 05:27 PM
I read somewhere on the forums while browsing that dreams that turn sexual indicate astral wildlife is feeding on you. Also in RB material that a common attachment point is the toe.

I have had alot of trouble with extremely low energy, waking up feeling exhausted after a night's sleep etc. I said once to my companion only believing it halfheartedly--it's like something is feeding on my energy in the night.

This morning this happened to me again in the liminal period right before I woke up. I wasn't lucid at all so was not controlling my dream, it became completely ridiculous and went on for awhile and when I became conscious, I woke up with my left big toe aching and a pain in my neck.

I guess I am feeling discouraged because I truly want to be a being of LIGHT! and JOY!

While I want to know the Truth and it appears that awareness of this predatory astral dimension is part of it, I am reluctant to suddenly flood my world with thoughts of demons and vampires and having to constantly smudge myself.

Is there any way to avoid interactions with that dimension and protect oneself from energy-draining experiences by focusing on light, doing yoga, etc? Are there positive-focus practices that can be done? I am concerned that mentally dwelling on this kind of activity all the time just creates and sustains it further.

Comments?

31st August 2006, 06:31 PM
Hi Pilar,
The best offense is education. Learn all you can about the astral, because eventually anyone who travels it is going to come upon negative entities. We are influenced even when we aren't aware of it. Denying it isn't going to make it go away. When we are angry, mad, or snapping at someone in our daily lives, we attract negs who want to feed off that energy. Becoming more open to the astral means becoming more aware of what is influencing you.

Having said that, you also don't need to live in fear of it, either. They also will feed on fear, which will just attract them to you. Are you afraid if someone is yelling in your face in your daily life? What do you do? Is it better to yell back, to cower, or to face them with understanding and without fear? They might be having a bad day. They might be powerless in their own life and only feel powerful when they are yelling at a stranger. So, in your normal life you don't constantly walk around in fear that someone is going to get in your space and yell at you. It's the same in the astral. Be aware of the possibilities, but don't let possibilities consume you.

One of the best defenses is personal power. Learn to not fear. It's not always easy, but it's definitely possible. Educate yourself, work on transmuting your fears, and surround yourself with a positive and loving atmosphere. Just as in daily life, this will serve you best while in the astral. We can't stop hate and anger in the waking world, and we can't stop it in the astral world. But, we can learn to live with it and protect ourselves. Knowledge, understanding, and fixing what needs fixing within ourselves is the best armor there is.

CFTraveler
31st August 2006, 09:13 PM
I read somewhere on the forums while browsing that dreams that turn sexual indicate astral wildlife is feeding on you. Also in RB material that a common attachment point is the toe. Sexual dreams don't necessarily mean you are being attacked- there are symptoms to ascertain it is an incubus/succubus. If you are seeing the entity and are aroused to the point of climax, and if it is uncommonly strong, and if you perceive a marked decline in your energy level, then the indication is that you have one. But if you are going through a period of sexual deprivation and naturally have sexual dreams, it doesn't necessarily mean you are attacked.
I looked in my (AD, PPSD & MAP) books about the toe being an attachment point, and I couldn't find that anywhere. Could you tell me where this came from? I do know that the toe is an important and highly energetic area, being in the foot, which is a powerful grounding secondary energy center, and it also can be used to break paralysis by wiggling it, but nothing about being an attachment point. I'd appreciate some more input.

I have had alot of trouble with extremely low energy, waking up feeling exhausted after a night's sleep etc. I said once to my companion only believing it halfheartedly--it's like something is feeding on my energy in the night. That is a symptom, unfortunately.

This morning this happened to me again in the liminal period right before I woke up. I wasn't lucid at all so was not controlling my dream, it became completely ridiculous and went on for awhile and when I became conscious, I woke up with my left big toe aching and a pain in my neck.

I guess I am feeling discouraged because I truly want to be a being of LIGHT! and JOY! You are a being of Light and Joy.

While I want to know the Truth and it appears that awareness of this predatory astral dimension is part of it, I am reluctant to suddenly flood my world with thoughts of demons and vampires and having to constantly smudge myself.

Is there any way to avoid interactions with that dimension and protect oneself from energy-draining experiences by focusing on light, doing yoga, etc? Are there positive-focus practices that can be done? I am concerned that mentally dwelling on this kind of activity all the time just creates and sustains it further.

Comments? Just think of the Astral dimension as another part of existence, with it's pros and cons just like the material world. We have the preconceived notion that the astral should be perfect because of it's departure from the material, but IMO it's just another aspect of reality, since all matter is made of energy, and what we consider the astral is just another aspect of being. Having said that, it is good to remember that the astral, being a more 'instantaneous' medium, is mostly controlled by thought, mostly your own, and others' too, so that when you delve into it your own subconscious fears and joys will probably meet you there.
You probably have realized, that if the theories are true, you already exist and interact in the astral, whether you are aware of it or not. The only difference is that when you are aware, then your conscious fears may become manifest, as opposed as to your subconscious thoughts, such as when you dream. If you think of it that way, I don't know anyone who had died of a bad dream (and if someone has that had to be some bad karma, boy.)
So it's not necessary to constantly be afraid and protective of yourself, in fact the fear is the problem more than anything else. The more afraid you are, the more vulnerable you are. So realize that you are the most powerful being if and when you project. And it's ok if you don't want to.
As for ways to avoid, not believing in any of this is very powerful. But it that ship has sailed, there are all kinds of countermeasures.
The ones I'd recommend against sexual predation is simply denial. If you are seeing enticing stimulating pictures in your head at the wrong times, find a way to redirect this energy, (think of something else, etc.) Tell the entity that it doesn't need you, that energy is infinite, it just has to look within to find it. But don't fear an incubus/succubus- they are not that scary. And I am talking from experience- I have had one for a while and I'm still here.
If you are feeling drained, keep doing that energy raising. If I remember correctly from reading your other posts you already know lots of types of energy work. It helps a lot- and the type of energy raising that Robert teaches (where you raise energy through your body and then put it in the male tan tien) is very very effective. Keep doing that, and do not be afraid.
As for positivity and light- it's all good, and white light shields are recommended also. There was a technique I read somewhere (here or at GOM) in which you visualize white light, make it grow, and then extend it to outside of you, burning anything negative in the way- and then make it surround you. You can use your favorite prayer or chant as you make it. Now, the idea is not to be all light, but to be surrounded by it, from the inside out.
Sorry this ended up so long- CF

Pilar
31st August 2006, 09:53 PM
Oh, no, do not apologize for the length. Thank you for all your encouragement and insight!

I think you are both right that I am having some challenges due to subconscious (conscious!!) FEARS. My mother is heavily involved in exorcism and I was exposed to this during my childhood. It really has been a problem for me. As a teen, I denied it all to cope and as a woman, I am trying to put these pieces back together. I have avoided dealing with the astral and the dreamworld because I have some not-so-good feelings about it, also linked to my mother and her decision to expose me to it all when I was young and vulnerable. Ah, but we come to a place where it is time to face these things, don't we? And so the time has come.

I am grateful to have found some support in this on-line community. Thank you both for your posts.

aloha
Pilar

Pilar
31st August 2006, 09:56 PM
Also in RB material that a common attachment point is the toe.
I looked in my (AD, PPSD & MAP) books about the toe being an attachment point, and I couldn't find that anywhere. Could you tell me where this came from? I do know that the toe is an important and highly energetic area, being in the foot, which is a powerful grounding secondary energy center, and it also can be used to break paralysis by wiggling it, but nothing about being an attachment point. I'd appreciate some more input.

I have been taking in alot of this info over the past couple of weeks, from these forums, RBs tutorials/website and some of the audio clips/interviews from his site. I will try to find where I got this. 'Will get back to you shortly!

P

Pilar
1st September 2006, 06:58 AM
Okay, here it is. It took me awhile to find it. It's from RB's tutorial site, here's the quote:

"The fingers or toes are the most common attachment areas for energy feeding types, large or small. These areas both contain high concentrations of energy exchange ports and important secondary energy centers, through which energy is normally exchanged."

and the page: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=169 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=101&BulletinID=169)

Whew! I had a bit of a university-moment there, stressing to find it :D

hee hee!!

cheers
Pilar

AlexK
1st September 2006, 07:37 PM
I read somewhere on the forums ...Comments?

I’ve got imagination that everything including science in some sense is fairy-tail. These fairy tails could contradict to each other same time pointing common sense of phenomena. What do I mean?! Fairy Tail contradictive to yours.
“I read somewhere…” that human soul’s monad is not the God’s seed but the window, the artery of God through the tissues of universes arrowing the worlds. Did you see the TV commercial of some digestion pills where humans are drawn made from pipes. Let’s think that such pipe is talking about pumps or toilet bawls feeding them sucking or discharging liquids into them. I mean that humans could be presented as systems transferring different “energies” [space caws collecting “spice” for some creatures by Monroe’s fairy tail – most testy “spice” was love there]. We have some choice of what kind of spiritual “energy” we would transfer but this choice is significantly limited by personal karma. Other hand karma that’s what builds personality = specificity of the path. In vivid expression, if somebody pumps sewage liquids it’s very difficult to switch to pumping city water later.
It’s little-bit hyperbolic and not personally about you. It’s just comment making some sense on the topic