PDA

View Full Version : my 3 projections

dtrepp22
4th September 2006, 06:59 AM
i had my first projection about 3 months ago and didnt even realize it till after my third and most obvious astral projection when i decided to look online to find out what it was i had experienced. I dont know why but ive had one astral projection or i should say real time obe once every month for the past 3 months the first time i had the whole buzzing in my ears and paralyzation and the feeling of floating around my room completely blind though, oh my god i just realized the one time i had a glimpse of were i had floated to in my room it was forward and to the left by a light on top of a dresser and that could be a dresser that i got rid of at age 13 and im 23 now or since your vision is different i could of been by my desk to the right of my bed huh anyway, id go back to my body and either lay on top of it or be in some kind of astral limbo but i have always been groped by two hands while in bed i reach out and hold them with my hands i cant tell if the hands are feminin or male but i always have the urge to put them on me sexually now im no perv but when i feel these set of hands that arent mine i just immediately try and have them jerk me off, so the first time i cant even pull the hands all the way to my junk and the projection ends, i should add during this i feel like the sheets on my bed are being lifted off to my right and i feel like im being tugged off the bed not by the hands but by something else not a being just a force, the next month and the second time i have the same floating sensation and the whole sheets being pulled off me sensation and the hands are back except this time i am able to pull them towards my private part and manually take the hands and wack off when i let go of the handsthey dont do it for me so i grab them again and go somemore but it goes away and i sleep ok now for the third experience the reason i had to find out what had happened a few nights ago the whole buzzing through my body the sheets coming off me sliding out of my bed floating around my room go back into the bed a set of hands, ok this is where things get different alot different instead of me grabbing the hands and trying to get a hand job the hands have a life of their own and go right for my junk then i start getting head now i cant see this is all through touch which is way to real to be just another dream then i feel on its body and i locate the vagina and it gets on top me and we start having sex i say "it" because i cant see what im having sex with and its hands dont exactly scream woman, so it then goes to kiss me to have me make out with it now i didnt even want this so i find myself making a excuse like i dont kiss until im done corny right but something in the back of my head was telling me not to kiss this supposed woman i couldnt see but was having sex with so i think id like to suck on your tits and then bam im holding them and sucking on them we continue for a few seconds then shes gone but i dont just slip into sleep i try and get her back with my mind so i wait for wat seems like 20 seconds and then bam shes back and being aggresive shes on top of me i reach down beside me and wow i feel a foot ok this unbelievable i can sense though that "she" has her face right in front of mine and i can almost telepathicaly here her wanting me to let her kiss me then suddenly its like she breaths out at close range into my face and i catch a wiff of something not very pleasent so i immediatly say get off me! and push forward but make no contact and shes gone i wake up instantly sit up in bed and cant beliewve whats just happened i right down a few key words so i dont forget and go back to bed. now id like to mention i had done some reading about astral stuff before 3 months ago and had even read about sucubus because i like to read about randoim stuff on the comp so i think when "she" tried to kiss me but i couldnt see her part of me wasnt trusting that this was a real woman and i also remember thinking something like she'll suck out my life force if i kiss her. Now just to be clear im typing this almost desperately hoping for a response from robert bruce because the next time i astral project i want to be able to say no to this being or not try and have sex with it and do more with my experience.And this experience of out of body touching is way to real ive had lucid dreams before where i fly around , no this was completly different and if it happens again i am going to consciously try to open my eyes though i must admit after reading alot of roberts info im kinda scared and not even sure i want it to happen again but its not up to me cuz all three times it happened without me trying but im thinking about activly trying to astral project on my own. id love for responses thanks.

BriMercer
7th September 2006, 11:37 PM
Fascinating experience.

One thing I’d like to add from my own experience--which Robert corroborated when we discussed it later--that sexual thoughts while out-of-body can quickly be distracting and all-consuming if allowed to persist. I believe even Robert Monroe mentions this in Journeys Out of the Body.

This sort of thing can quickly become habit-forming and ruin what might otherwise be more interesting and transcendental experiences. Robert and I advise avoiding sexual thoughts during OBEs for this reason. It helps here if you have a purpose in mind when trying to achieve the out-of-body state. Remind yourself of this purpose before the session and use your will to carry it out once you achieve success.

Helping Hand experiences during OBE are pretty common, usually hands that grab the OBEer and help him or her navigate to a desired location. Robert theorizes that this could be an aspect of one’s consciousness, like the Higher Self, that steps in to aid projectors carry out desires.

Thoughts in certain OBE environments can quickly affect reality and, since your experience was something you seemed to request (as opposed to being unhappily foisted upon you), this may be at work here. In other words, this might not have been something completely unsavory.

I’d recommend avoiding this kind of contact in the future. Unless it happens completely against your will, you should be good.

Brian Mercer
Co-author, Mastering Astral Projection