PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Eyesight During OOBE's

Black Paint
5th September 2006, 09:07 PM
Hi there Robert,

I was just wondering whether you could help me with this problem that can be quite frustrating. I have been projecting ever since fairly recently and have never until now experienced a problem with astral sight. Usually, I would literally open my eyes and see that I am out of my body. When I am out my body now, it feels as though I am getting heavy eyelids, much like when one is tired/sleepy. Could this be attributed to lack of energy? Why am I getting 'tired eyes' during OOBE's?

Robert Bruce
18th January 2007, 09:53 AM
This could be related to a lack of energy. It could also relate to being too close to your physical body. There is a strong reactionary field around your physical body, strongest within 20ft (6 metres). Moving away from your carbon body will help with this.

The tired eye sensation could possibly relate to developmental changes occuring in your brow center. If so, this will eventually rectify itself.

Apart from energy work before projecting, a strong command during OBE will help. Command 'Energy NOW!' when you feel tired. Your higher self is much closer to you during OBE and it should thus respond and give you more energy.

Robert Bruce