PDA

View Full Version : Think I was abducted last night

23rd July 2005, 12:53 PM
I need some input...I think I experienced an abduction last night by positive greys but I need some info from experienced APers and remote viewers.

I found myself in a room, normal looking room by earth standards, tannish carpeting, wooden shelves for books and assorted items and a light tan reclining chair. I didn't feel like "all of my mind was present" which is something I have noticed in a lot of cases of being astral and during abductions.

Suddenly a force came out of no where and slammed me ram rod straight to the floor. I didn't feel my body slam on the floor, more like I was protected from being hurt. Then just as suddenly, a force came and brought me ram rod straight back onto my feet. I walked around a short distance and without warning, I was lifted up into the air and placed gently into the light tan recliner chair. I don't remember anything after that.

When I woke up, I was shocked at how good I felt. The perps have been shoving crap into my head all week, and my head felt unbelievably clear. That and I could feel more of myself, and felt more positive than I had in a long while. Still didn't have my emotions, but I felt like more of myself.

But I am curious about that "not feeling like all of my mind" was there, like I wasn't perceiving the entire event. I've noticed this with a lot of my abductions, and that's why I believe they seem so hazy. I know there are memory problems when a person first starts out APing, and I know only an aspect of the person APs (so I have been told). Can anyone elaborate and provide me some info over what may have happened.

Ides
23rd July 2005, 04:45 PM
Hi, Flew.

Not sure if this will help, but here is some of my own experiences along those lines...

Most of the things you remember when having stuff like that happen is all symbolic. The conscious mind does not understand the astral world, and how to "explain" it to memory. For the few trully clean projections i have had (and retainedd memory of) they were always closely interacting with the physical world, ones were it was like I was "there" 100%.

When we get help (or hurt) from other entities it usually happens on a plane of their choosing, or a link to their vibration pattern. This is an 'abnormal" pattern to the conscious. Time and expereince for your conscious mind will broaden its understanding of what it is experiencing.

Many times to get help we have to leave some "baggage" out of the way that would normally block the help. That baggage is usually set up, or expanded on by whatever is trying to harm us. Depending on how you are being manipulated it may be needed to actually leave an aspect of yourself behind to accomplish something. The fact you had no emotions during this appears to be a clue in that direction.

Something else that is done is enough of you is left behind that the bad guys do not realize you are being taken somewhere to receive help. Then they are not triggered to stop the process.

It would be interesting to hear other peoples thoughts on the possabilities.

Best

23rd July 2005, 07:04 PM
that actually explains a lot. And given what has been done to me it absolutely explains why only a small portion of myself is experiencing the situation while the more severely damaged portions are left behind.

Kind of funny though, first they slammed me paralysed to the floor, but then opted for paralysing me in a chair. I can only imagine what the greys must have been thinking. "Oh no, the floor is far too uncomfortable for her, let's put her in the chair instead."

Ides
23rd July 2005, 08:11 PM
Hi, F.

Two things i would mention about entities from other planes. They do not seem to comprehend things the same way we do, and do not fully recognize our thought patterns.

Remember that when they are lending a hand, and do not judge them to harshly. If you have the presence of mind (sometimes hard depending on how you got there) giving them a dew clues about how both humans operate, and you operate after all of the stuff you have had to endure can prove helpful.

Best

23rd July 2005, 08:29 PM
that would be hard to do especially given my attacks. See the http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=303thread for that. I was just grateful for the attempt, and my emotions have been gone for 7 years now, so feeling any anger towards them is non-existent. I thought it was pretty funny though.

tyciol
24th July 2005, 03:46 AM
That's strange, the way you described it, it sounds as if they helped you...

Also, maybe it was an astral abduction? That might explain the lack of physical impacts, and any time differential confusions.

24th July 2005, 01:03 PM
Oh I AM an astral abductee, that's part of the problem. When my abductions first started in 1993, I had weird nightly events but no missing time and no scars...and at that time, those were the hallmarks of an abductee. So I denied what was happening to me for 5 years even though they were getting stronger, more pronounced, and absolutely impossible to ignore.

The exact moment I found out I was an abductee (1998) was THE exact moment my attacks began.

Late last night when I was going to bed, I suddenly recalled the beginning of the experience which I flat out forgot about.

I don't know if I have mentioned this but when neg greys show up, everything seems to condense and tighten, especially my chakras. The atmosphere in the room feels heavy and intimidating.

But when the other group shows up, everything lightens up and it is noticably powerful. My chakras open up and I feel "safe" which yes is odd for an abductee to experience.

What I remembered was lying down on the couch downstairs to escape the horrific heat we have been having. I felt that incredible, wonderful, powerful energy come and I thought quickly, "IT'S THEM." Then there's a jump in the memory adn the next thing I know, I'm walking around aimlessly in that tan room.

Planet_Jeroen
16th September 2005, 11:48 PM
Forgive me if I say something stupid, for I do not know your complete history, but...

Abductee sounds very negative, and stating it that way makes you a victim by itself.

If you are one of a few priviledged persons who is capable of getting a message from elsewhere, and are fighting it, yet it is an important message, that makes it logical that you get 'attacks', since the message is important, and you are resisting it.

Again, I don't know, I didnt read all your posts (yet) :)

Regards,

Jeroen

***edit***
Just read your 'introduction' post ... maybe I shouldnt have posted this :roll:
***end-edit***

17th September 2005, 08:40 AM
LOL :lol: Yeah, when I'm tortured to the point where they rip all my aspects out, cut all phsycial sensation of my emotions off, deliberately reduce me to a mental vegetable, steal my kundalini energy and then say things to me like, "If you recover, you will not be allowed to live" or better, "You are going to die in a puddle of your own blood on the floor,"

...I call that abduction and I call it a negative experience.

Anyone who is interested, my intro horror story is here:
viewtopic.php?t=303 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=303)

Enjoy and no hard feelings.

Amur
17th September 2005, 01:35 PM
Remember that your subconsciousness has all the information contained about everything you have ever experienced, from all sensory input and output etc. etc. Via self-hypnosis techniques it is easy to program the subconsciousness to remove _ALL_ external inputs/outputs... Though it is wise to be percise in ones own doings, to make a very good self-developing protection program. The subconsciousness has the key to everything, even to the whole abductee scenery and the information behind the events.

*Emotions are locked out
*Energy is low
*thoughts are being influinced
*Memories are being removed/replaced.
*People around her are acting strange towards her being for no apparent *reason

When one blocks off the emotion(aspects of oneself) from consciousness it tends to create an energy blockage which results in one feeling unalive and low on energy. With this block one gets weak and reacts more easily upon external stimuli (thoughts/memories being removed/replaced). People will certainly notice this on an unconscious level and react to it according to what they think is right.

My own experience says that negs stick unto areas of the body which have been hurt in the past/childhood. These areas are connected to the physical body memory and removing the negs just causes a void-space which will later be filled by another neg and so on until the root of the cause is dug up and healed. Reiki, acupuncture, massage, etc. energy stuff will help, as will psychotherapy and all other forms of mental help. It seems to be common in a traumatic event to protect oneself with loosing the memory of that event until it starts surfacing in many different ways. This surfacing period can seem very strange, as strange bursts of emotions can bubble up causing all kinds of strange behavior.

A research of ones own life-line should yield results in the root cause of the events. Remember to be as gentle as possible to yourself(a hint for myself to remember heheh). As you obviously are also psychicly talented it might be profiting to take contact with a trauma survivor group like http://www.twhj.com/ and feel if they resonate on a deeper plane.

Another area which could be interesting is authentic shamanism. As the path of the shaman tend to be a path equated to suffering to extreme degrees until own ego surrenders or breaks up letting new more efficient ways be taught directly by the spirits.

About the stealing kundalini energy I wouldn't bet my horses on it. Feels and seems to myself that the whole concept of kundalini energy is just a physical spinal fluid which for some reason activates the spinal energy, flipping on new modes of consciousness which have superior energy and alertness attached to it. In this sense it cannot be stolen, as it is either on or off.

**Edit note:
I would like to add that alot of psychic trash(thoughts&emotions) is transmitted in areas with humans. Actually the amount of trash their head transmits is amazing, and would surely yield enough material to make a whole documentary of it lol.... Anyway... MOST humans here in Finland live in fear, and this fear seems to take on various attacking forms. Especially if one walks with a different 'energy signature' and/or if one is wounded. I could imagine that the religious hypocrites in america react in a samekind of way on a energy-level.

Take care! :)

Ascendant
17th September 2005, 02:27 PM
This is all quite disturbing. Flew, I read your post detailing some of your experiences, and all I can say is... Whoever these entities are, they have no right to mess with us.

17th September 2005, 03:31 PM
When one blocks off the emotion(aspects of oneself) from consciousness it tends to create an energy blockage which results in one feeling unalive and low on energy. With this block one gets weak and reacts more easily upon external stimuli (thoughts/memories being removed/replaced). People will certainly notice this on an unconscious level and react to it according to what they think is right.

My own experience says that negs stick unto areas of the body which have been hurt in the past/childhood. These areas are connected to the physical body memory and removing the negs just causes a void-space which will later be filled by another neg and so on until the root of the cause is dug up and healed. Reiki, acupuncture, massage, etc. energy stuff will help, as will psychotherapy and all other forms of mental help. It seems to be common in a traumatic event to protect oneself with loosing the memory of that event until it starts surfacing in many different ways. This surfacing period can seem very strange, as strange bursts of emotions can bubble up causing all kinds of strange behavior.

A research of ones own life-line should yield results in the root cause of the events. Remember to be as gentle as possible to yourself(a hint for myself to remember heheh). As you obviously are also psychicly talented it might be profiting to take contact with a trauma survivor group like http://www.twhj.com/ and feel if they resonate on a deeper plane.

Another area which could be interesting is authentic shamanism. As the path of the shaman tend to be a path equated to suffering to extreme degrees until own ego surrenders or breaks up letting new more efficient ways be taught directly by the spirits.

About the stealing kundalini energy I wouldn't bet my horses on it. Feels and seems to myself that the whole concept of kundalini energy is just a physical spinal fluid which for some reason activates the spinal energy, flipping on new modes of consciousness which have superior energy and alertness attached to it. In this sense it cannot be stolen, as it is either on or off.

And you think what, phsycality can not be re-routed? Doctors can re-route or re-build veins and arteries, but a pseudo-phsycial function can not be re-routed? That's what you're telling me?

Break down someone's will and you can rip anything out of them, there is nothing left inside to resist.

This evil is creative, organized, highly complex, and smarter than it is given credit for. I am not suppressing my emotions, the phsycial capacity to receive experience stimuli is gone. What stimuli I do receive is staged and artifical.

I was going to be a healer, and just when I was getting ready to start something intervened. My life was ruined and was nearly lost several times. This isn't something anyone can do to themselves anymore than a person can create a shark bite in their leg.

There is a lack of imagination and capacity to think outside the box that is getting people killed (one girl I met was down to 107lbs and had ulcers on her stomach before she finally got help). There is more than just "one person's experience." All has to be taken into account to see the big picture. Otherwise all you have is your life made around one piece of the puzzle.

Amur
18th September 2005, 10:21 AM
Having gone through a period with a likewise lack of will and emotion lock I cannot but sympathize with you... We neeed to start kicking some ***! With your permission I'll contact the entities and look into the issue.

18th September 2005, 11:21 AM
Coordinate with Spectral Dragon and Violetsky [if possible] and do nothing without their approval.

Amur
18th September 2005, 06:12 PM
Coordinate with Spectral Dragon and Violetsky [if possible] and do nothing without their approval.

It is your permission I need as the events evolve around you and your life.

Planet_Jeroen
18th September 2005, 06:23 PM

I think that remark was more ment to mean: They are already on my case, make sure that you are not going to interfere in a carefully layed out plan.

Just my interpretation of it tho.

Amur
18th September 2005, 08:04 PM

I think that remark was more ment to mean: They are already on my case, make sure that you are not going to interfere in a carefully layed out plan.

Interesting... As it was far from being meant as mean. It was a remark for a direct answer in this matter as experience has shown that many tend to give neither a yes/no answer in these kind of situations.

The remark was also an independence providing statement, as our higher one is the playing One. A debate could be made whetever it should've been asked with pm or in the thread. Personally I enjoy openess, but alot of people tend to get angry about this :)

18th September 2005, 09:04 PM
You have my permission as long as you coordinate with Spectral Dragon and/or Violetsky and their actiosn to assist me. They must also give permission to specific things.

If you do not do this specific action, you do not have permission.

Planet_Jeroen
18th September 2005, 09:26 PM

Interesting... As it was far from being meant as mean.

Sorry for that...I ment the present tense form of ment... meen ? I'm not English :)

Amur
18th September 2005, 09:30 PM
Sorry for that...I ment the present tense form of ment... meen ? I'm not English :)

Hmmm.. now I'm really confused, as I'm not english either :lol:

You have my permission as long as you coordinate with Spectral Dragon and/or Violetsky and their actiosn to assist me. They must also give permission to specific things.

Ok, thank you for clearing it up :)

19th September 2005, 02:55 AM
DK, Amur= Mystic Cloud in case you haven't realized that yet :)

Mystic, you can contact me via E-mail if you wish. If you don't have my comcast e-mail then look at your PM box. I have limited internet access right now so will have to do things through E-mail.

19th September 2005, 09:18 PM
Nice to see you online again, Spectral...

Mystic still needs to go through you or Violetsky before doing anything.

But thank you for the offer Mystic :wink: