PDA

View Full Version : big problem

dtrepp22
6th September 2006, 07:05 PM
ok ill make this quick cuz my back hurts , last night i went to sleep at about 3.30 in the morning. I started to buzz and project shortly after, i wasnt able to get out of my body though this time, i couldnt quite see and use my astral hands to pull me out. It was actually a very unique experience, it turned into a lucid dream that directly corrolated with me pulling on my astral, up, but not out. I could invision my self when pushing that id float up this wall which seemed to be almost in another dimension. but when i couldnt feel myself pop out of my body id get discouraged and start floating back down this went on for most of my awreness so i dont honestly know what it was all about.I will admit though that i came to this site as a result of my astral projections and not to learn how to , so im kinda winging it every time. The only thing i know about from robert bruce are the few things ive read and the only thing ive used of his so far is the rope technique which didnt work for some reason last night i think like most things ive done once before i felt over confident and rushed it and so failed. So after while i give up and just settle into my body so im laying there still aware projecting in some way and guess who shows up the pair of hands!. So im like i thought i made it clear i didnt want you hear and push on the hands. Now i think im in control and theyll just go away, nope the hands push back and a face which i cant see starts biting on my hand that pushed away. I cant believe this i knew i had sensed this being was bad and now its confirmed, it then goes up towards my face and goes to bite it when i will myself to wake up. Now im laying in my bed with my eyes open but in a trance like state, i could hop right back into this astral body limbo just by closing my eyes for a few seconds, and do twice ,so im sitting there like shoot this sucks i look at the clock and its 5 in the morning, so i decide to keep my eyes open till 5:10 as ive noticed in the past that my window for natural projection is between 2and 5 in the morning. Id even have to say 5 o clock on the dot almost which is when the sun begins to show some light. As for how early i can start projecting im not to sure cuz im usually not in bed till 2 but im sure anytime after dark id prob be able to project. Well at least past 12, but id like to note that for the past year or more ive tended to wait till morning before i go to sleep and i think its because everytime i tried falling asleep when it was say 3 in the morning id feel scared like there was something there with me in the room. Id even go so far as to leave the tv on which i never do but it gave me some sense of security. Now after being attacked by this astral being its all adding up and to tell you the truth im not looking forward to going to bed tonight but another part of me is mad and wanting to somehow take on this being , but i dont know how, if anyone could help id appreciate it alot sincerely doug t. ps i intended to make it short but screw my back this hands being has got me scared angry and almost fighting mad.

BriMercer
7th September 2006, 11:55 PM
This sounds like a dweller-on-the threshold type experience:

http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/cha ... ?t=sp-fear (http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=sp-fear)