PDA

View Full Version : Global consciousness project

star
9th September 2006, 06:58 PM
It probably is, as I have participated in group efforts like this before.

If anything I've enjoyed the energy.

CFTraveler
9th September 2006, 07:06 PM
Absolutely. Count me in!

Tom
9th September 2006, 08:48 PM
What kind of commitment to the project should be a minimum? 5 minutes of sending energy every day? 15 minutes in a week? A random thought every couple of months? Maybe it is rude to ask people to commit to something, but either they are in or out and this sounds completely optional. I also think that it might make some people feel better about joining if it is easy to drop out later if they want to without feeling guilty about it if things start to come up and they are just too busy for even the minimum. Not that I'd want to just toss people out if the minimum is something like 5 minutes every day and they forget for a couple of days.

While I'm normally all in favor of mixing energies and intents, I think that for a project like this we need to have a few guidelines or suggestions about what to send to make sure that our efforts .... it only sounded like I just volunteered there ... add up instead of conflicting.

Dsmoke
9th September 2006, 09:39 PM
I'm interested.

Rob
10th September 2006, 12:05 AM
I’d like to join in and also volunteer as a target.

My idea would be so that people can help me to achieve a conscious OBE experience.

Maybe this could be rotated, so others get a chance to see if it works for them?
And post any interesting experiences. Might be just the kick that some of us need.

What do others think?

Peace
Rob

Tom
10th September 2006, 09:05 AM
You're probably right. I'm just concerned that if you set it up that way, it won't be long before no one is in the project anymore because no one is still putting the time in. Things have a way of coming up, and it is easy to go from missing a day from time to time to missing a week or two or a month. It is a lot easier to loosen up the rules later on than it is to add restrictions.

Pilar
10th September 2006, 05:46 PM
I could offer once a week, for 20 minutes. I would just donate one of my daily meditation sessions toward this project. A specific focus of intent would be helpful. I liked the idea of holding a positive, healing intention for the forum. What if people volunteered for a shift, with an option for renewal? :wink: I could offer to go for three weeks. That's a bite-size commitment I could handle.

Pilar

star
10th September 2006, 06:14 PM
If you even wanted anyone with MSN messenger, Windows messenger,
could add each other. so information could be passed more freely.
Its a way of reminding people, even just getting to know each other better and share ideas.

atomheart
10th September 2006, 06:40 PM
I would suggest, since we are all presumably regular meditators to devote 5 minutes of our daily meditation on the given target. I am also up for the target being this forum members, we are all bonded in some way or another, and this could greatly enhance the energy of this group effort.

Rob
10th September 2006, 07:09 PM
I like the MSN idea.
This is what I used to do with a number of people. We used to have an IRC room where we had about 20 regulars and we used to have themes e.g. one of the days we would be working on healing the earth. Then another day we could concentrate on experiments, e.g. charge some spring water with colour, intent then drink and report back to the group. We even had a regular medium that would give readings and lead classes.

I had to leave as I was spending most of my life in there; it was like home with like minded people. We used to do meditations together. The way that it worked is that someone would talk into a mic and we would be taken through mediation real-time. It would be great if we could get something like this going again.

Peace
Rob

star
10th September 2006, 07:20 PM
I like the MSN idea becuase it doesn't require me to download anything extra.

Pilar
10th September 2006, 07:28 PM
I like the idea of an alternative web site with a blog. I don't have a fixed schedule--my work requires that I be very flexible, and I also live in a remote location where I don't always have wireless access, so on-line chats don't work well for me. I am able to find time to sit down once a week and write in, though, and I feel confident I could participate longer-term if that was the set-up. I do like the idea of keeping our focus on the forum. Although I am a newcomer, I notice that there is a constant in-flow of people to the forum looking for healing and support. This puts a strain on the healers in the community who are giving alot of energy out and possibly taking some of that negativity on. A regular focus in meditation from a core group would really strengthen the underlying intention of the forum, I feel, and keep it centered in healing. It would be great to meditate on a healing focus for the forum and good intentions toward the core group of healers who are working through this forum. Kind of a purification/renewed intent. I think I'd like to spend part of my meditation on the forum in general, part directing well-being and strength and light/purification to the core healers in general, and then finish by thinking of this little group and affirming our intention here. How does that sound for a structured focus?

By the way, thank you, Alex, for initiating this. It is a grand idea.
Pilar

CFTraveler
10th September 2006, 09:22 PM
Well, for starters, my church organization (Unity) will have their annual World Day of Prayer on September 14th. Anyone who is interested can join in in meditation and prayer. That's a way to start.
More info: http://www.unityonline.org/pray_main.htm

All Unity churches pray for Peace in the World and each other, any specific prayer requests can be made through the above thread. The idea is that for 24 hours everyone will pray throughout the day, so that at that moment you can be linked to a great number of people who are praying (meditating, since that's how we do it.) There is no wrong way to pray- you can do it any way you want.

Dsmoke
11th September 2006, 12:57 AM
I'm down with the blog idea. I also like Atom Heart's idea of devoting 5 minutes of daily meditation to this - that would be easy enough to do.

Dsmoke
11th September 2006, 01:17 PM
yeah, I should mention that I am rarely on MSN, so if you all want to chat, could you let me know in advance? I'll try to leave it on more often. PM me if you want my username.

Rob
11th September 2006, 01:21 PM
Alex I like the idea so much that I am willing to make a donation towards the cost of the website.

Peace
Rob

atomheart
11th September 2006, 05:04 PM
I am a pro graphic designer so I can design the site..

sash
12th September 2006, 05:43 AM
Alex, you could use my server if you'd like, I've got 1 free domain slot at the moment, so you'd just need to have a domain, or sub-domain however you want to do it.

I've only skimmed through this post, but it sounds like a good idea from what I've read. I don't know if I can get involved in it at this point, I have to read through the whole thread first to get a better idea (I spend too much time on here atm anyway rather than focusing on exams).
If you want to use my server for it let me know though and I'll send you the FTP details which should be all you need. It would probably be a better alternative than paying for a new hosting account.

sash
12th September 2006, 07:22 AM
I've installed mambo on it before and it worked fine, though I don't know how to use it that well. I have a free db so I'm sure whatever you want to use will work fine on it.

Alright, how do I add my name to the list? I won't be able to get involved until after a few weeks, since I am moving house now as well as trying to grasp the C# Programming unit I have to take (if that is even possible), but with a bit of luck I think I will get through it.

The hosting won't cost anything, unless a .COM domain is needed (which costs about 10 bucks).

Rob
12th September 2006, 01:27 PM
Hi Alex, I think planethealing kind of narrows that scope of the group.

http://www.collectiverays.org

http://www.collectivehealing.org

http://www.groupsummon.org

http://www.astralpower.org

Lets see what others come up with, then we could create a poll.

Peace
Rob

sash
12th September 2006, 01:39 PM
I like that last 2 you mentioned Alex, planethealing and groupfocus especially I think goes well. Once a domain is registered I will send you the server details, because I have to config it before it can work and for that domain info is required.

Can Mambo and a forum (and whatever else is needed) run on the same db btw?

atomheart
12th September 2006, 02:06 PM
If you can make us a html table with the layout of the site, I can code a template for the site using the graphics you provide.

great cos i have limited programming skills.. we will have to work closely u and I ;)

Personally i like groupfocus.. or planetfocus, worldwidefocus, healfocus. collectivefocus, energyfocus.. anything with the word focus basically..

We also have to discuss various sections/pages.. and we also need a copywriter.

Edit: btw this thread is called Global Consciousness Project... thats a nice title!

Rob
12th September 2006, 03:26 PM
I like Global Consciousness Project as the title or GCP for short.

Peace
Rob

Rob
12th September 2006, 04:02 PM
Alex, can we setup a [poll] so that people can vote on this, I don't have a clue how to do this.

Peace
Rob

Pilar
12th September 2006, 05:45 PM
The poll was a great idea, and a nice way for everyone to have some input.

I am a writer and can offer my writing skills if they are needed. Not clear yet how we are going to set up the site, but I can contribute to organizational design and writing.

Pilar
12th September 2006, 07:14 PM
So, for clarity, this began as an idea to form a small meditation group for the benefit of the forum. It sounds as though the idea now is to create another administrative aspect of the forum that would provide services to the members in the form of 1) requested healings 2) emergency funding. Is this okay for everyone or is this too large a time/energy commitment?

For myself, I can offer to compile your group's ideas and write up some of the sections for the initial web-site setup. I'm not sure to what extent I can participate beyond that if the project becomes really large. I am monitoring myself these days on the amount of time I put into non-paying work involvements! :D But seriously, I think we all have other commitments, so time factor here should be discussed.

Rob
12th September 2006, 07:18 PM
Would there be any chance in just having a simple java based chat room on the site?

Peace
Rob

Pilar
12th September 2006, 07:33 PM
Yes, your ideas are all very good. (Have you done your Myers-Briggs personality indicator--I am saying you are a 'P' :). Now here comes the "J" tromping on all the fun! :( :) )

I like the idea of being able to provide services to the members. Perhaps we could begin small and see how it goes. Down the road, it may attract a larger number of participants and take on a life of its own. Maybe those ideas could be set aside as possibilities for future developments!

Pilar
12th September 2006, 07:43 PM
I'm here. I'm in. Here we go....

Rob
12th September 2006, 08:15 PM
I guess I missed that one  :(

Peace
Rob

Dsmoke
12th September 2006, 08:18 PM
Actually, I'm going to have to step out of this one. I'm having health issues that must be dealt with and I don't think I'll have enough time to devote to this project because of it. But I will be watching with interest and perhaps will rejoin when I'm better.

Rob
12th September 2006, 08:21 PM
Alex I just have to say that I think your enthusiasm in this group project is out of this world, pun intended. I wish I had so much enthusiasm when I am doing my meditations.

Would like to join in, tell me what to do.

Peace
Rob

Pilar
13th September 2006, 04:55 AM
Hi there,

I realized today when I began my meditation that I was a little nervous. I am an empath, get others' emotions and thoughts, extremely sensitive to the point that I can't really handle being around people too much, become easily overloaded. So I avoid crowds, the city, etc--live in a very remote location and refrain from socializing in order to feel peaceful. I even get things over the forum/msn etc. When I began my meditation I realized I was nervous about opening myself up psychically to bond with this group because I don't have very good psychic boundaries and I am not wanting to take anything on/form psychic bonds I can't shut off...maybe it was me you noticed Alex who seemed 'asleep'. I decided to meditate by dedicating the positive energy I produced by my meditation to the uplifting and wellbeing of the site and the group and myself, and then I did mindfulness, which kept my focus in my personal present, rather than reaching out to make a connection.

Is this going to be okay with you guys? I wonder if people think this is weird or if folks can be sensitive to me in this way and withhold from reaching out to form a psychic link to me? How do you feel about this Alex? It is different than what you were attempting to do in the meditation. *feeling unsure here* If we were all going to meditate together, folks would really have to keep their thoughts and emotions aside when connected to me. Is this too weird? If it becomes difficult for me, I might need to meditate separately. Sorry, I guess we all have our issues...

Tom
13th September 2006, 05:20 AM
Pilar, I think we have a lot to learn from each other. I need to be more sensitive and you want to be less so. My theory is that some people are good at sending nd other people are good at receiving, in terms of energy. I want to be good at both and my talent is sending.

Tom
13th September 2006, 06:05 AM
I've never said count me in yet, but count me in. I believe in what you are doing.

Rob
13th September 2006, 06:34 AM
I really had a great time working with this yesterday, I was buzzing for a long time.
I especially liked the way I could synchronise my meditation on MSN.
This is going to be a very powerful thing we have here and I look forward to working more with the group.

I will dedicate a part of my daily meditation sending peace, love and light to the group. I also feel that I will learn a great deal from the group.

I had a great insight during my meditation yesterday: when we are helping others, we are infact helping ourselves.

Peace
Rob

Rob
13th September 2006, 07:32 AM
Do we as a group have anything planed for “World Day of Prayer” , as mentioned by CFT? I think this would be a good start for the group.

Peace
Rob

Rob
13th September 2006, 08:00 AM
Just an idea, how about channelling some of our group energy through a person in the group, who is also involved in the Global talisman project.

Eg say when Alex gets the Talisman, we as a group could channel our energy into Alex and then Alex in turn channels this into the Talisman, or something on those lines, what do other members of the group think?

I have so many ideas; I don’t want the group to stagnate due to not having anything to work on. I have been in other groups where exactly this happened.

I will shut up now.

Peace
Rob

Pilar
13th September 2006, 08:20 AM
Hi there,
Thank you all, for your feedback. It's all very positive. I am focusing on learning some shielding techniques right now as well, to help me keep a better buffer with the empathy. And this group sounds like a safe place for a sensitive empath: It sounds like everyone has strong focus and good intent.

I like the idea of focusing some of our energy toward the Talisman project while Alex has the talisman.

What next? We are all in different time zones! I am surprised we were all able to meditate at the same time!
Pilar
PS-should we direct some energy to dsmoke who is needing some support?

Rob
13th September 2006, 09:43 AM
Pilar I think it is a great idea to direct some energy to dsmoke, if that is OK with dsmoke.

Regarding shielding, I think we should all know how to do this. When we start to work with this group we will become like a beacon in the astral.

I personally wrap myself in white light and ask my guides to protect me and to only let through spirit that is on the same or higher level of vibration as me.

Peace
Rob

atomheart
13th September 2006, 01:59 PM
Pilar I know how hard is to be an empath.. I've had problems before (look at http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3637&highlight=) and I must say EOL007's post really helped me.. its better to just let the emotions go through and out of you rather than trying to block them... it takes too much energy to make a shield for blocking emotions especially when you are so highly empathic... That said now that I am back in London (was holidaying on a quiet island) if I get out of the house in crowded places I feel so sick in my solar plexus I want to throw up... need to re-examine the situation.. but as far as our group focus goes I wouldn't be worried, almost everybody here have very positive energies :)

star
13th September 2006, 02:03 PM
almost everybody here have very positive energies

Not me, my energies are only sub-standard. :wink:

Dsmoke
13th September 2006, 02:24 PM
Pilar I think it is a great idea to direct some energy to dsmoke, if that is OK with dsmoke.

Sure, that's very nice of you guys! I can use all the help I can get.

atomheart
13th September 2006, 02:43 PM
Dsmoke my atomic heart is with you :)

General
-About us, who we are, what our goals are, etc...
-Links to other sites...
-Donate??? (goes into a kitty, we can use it to "do good", ideas?)
News
-General announcements (public view)
-Administrative announcements (admins only)
Stories
-Each author gets their own category to submit in, public view.
Requests
-Current request list (public view)
-Add a request (submission form, accepted members only)
Community
-Forum

ok sorry, back to the project.
my go at the sections:

• Frontpage - Intro, what we are all about..
• Weekly Focus - Our astral focus/target that will change every week
• Major Focus - A bigger, noble focus that can run as a theme throughout
• Tips/Techniques - Meditation exercises for newbies/ suggestions / personal techniques that people can post
• Articles - Relevant creative writing
• Blog - Members can post their experiences regarding the group meditation
• Creativity - Inspiring art forum
• Links
• Forum - here among other things we can discuss what our target could be, people can make requests etc..

Pilar
13th September 2006, 09:35 PM
So whenever you find your quiet space of meditation today, some thoughts/feelings of wellbeing toward the group focus and also some toward this sweet little frog here.

:shock:

Ok. Business. For the writing, I will begin with our group goal statement. So if you folks would like, please send your few sentences/paragraph on what you understand the focus of this group to be, pm me. I will compile these into a paragraph and present it to you on this thread.

I'd like to share a bit with this group about the powerful nature of the place where I live, because I am drawing upon this power to cleanse and purify my energy to share with this group and its focus. I live in a particularly powerful place, the Big Island of Hawaii, which is currently centered over one of two of the earth's most powerful locations according to the ley lines/grid theory. (This volcano is considered by some to be the vortex polar to location of the pyramids in Egypt). The archetypal energies of both fire and water are present here with great force. The molten core of the earth is literally rising up and erupting through the volcano here and creates a vortex of energy referred to as Pele--the goddess of fire. Her sister goddess, Hi'iaka, is the name given to the water element, the great Pacific ocean crashing here against the volcanic rocks with great swells and foam.

have been visiting the ocean everyday. Particularly a very special group of 'cold ponds' where a cold mountain stream flows into a set of tide pools separated from the greater coast, a volcanic lagoon with mixed (brackish) water, home of some very magnificent sea turtles who let me swim beside them as long as I'm respectful.

I also travel on occasion to a very special healing place called Pu'uhonua O'Honuahonau, the City of Refuge, another important vortex of energy where there is a pod of dolphins that live in the bay. It is a very magical place with strong healing and peaceful LIGHT energy.

If we are going to send one of our meditations toward the talisman, I would like a few days to a week's notice so that I can get to one of these power spots--the volcano flow, the City of Refuge, or one of the healing baths, so that I can direct the energy of this healing place toward the talisman.

Love and Light
Pilar

Rob
13th September 2006, 10:29 PM
Pilar, it all sounds breathtaking and I bet there is a lot of earth energy that you can tap into and share with the group.

I think that the group goal statements should have an element of flexibility and not be set in stone. I’m sure that as the group evolves, then we will see the real focus of the group and then can amend the goal statements’ to suit.

This is what I personally would wish to get out of the group:

A tight net of spiritual friends to work with.
Being able to use our group energy to help one another.
Exploring other states of reality together.
Conducting various metaphysical experiments within the group.
Learning off each other, as we all have something to contribute to one another.
Creating a group thought form.

(I think I may have gone totally off on a tangent here)

Peace
Rob

Pilar
14th September 2006, 03:31 AM
I think that the group goal statements should have an element of flexibility and not be set in stone. I’m sure that as the group evolves, then we will see the real focus of the group and then can amend the goal statements’ to suit.

Hi there--just a reminder, this is just for what I am going to be writing for the website, as a description of what we are doing. It can be changed/updated at a later date, but something has to be written to be displayed for this initial version-P. Remember, you can pm me so that this stuff doesn't fill up the thead-thanks!

star
14th September 2006, 01:16 PM
I could tell you what a tremendous deed would be, full of good karma.

If the group could send to help me AP. :wink:

star
14th September 2006, 05:04 PM
Deal!

enoch
14th September 2006, 07:24 PM
Now! That is a challenge! :P

Btw, this is an excellent project! :wink:

Pilar
15th September 2006, 01:50 AM
Does that mean you're interested? :wink:

Pilar
15th September 2006, 01:52 AM
I am sure that you have a good feel already for what we are doing, I think if you follow your intuition whatever you come up with will be superb :)

OK! I'll get something put together for you guys soon! :P

Rob
15th September 2006, 09:10 AM
My experiences, from the group focus session last night, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

First of all we met up in MSN (some sort of live chat seems very advantageous to these sessions, especially when we have a question and answer session; poor Alex is normally doing all the answering.)

Then we all decided on what we were going to work on, in this case, raising energy in the group. So we all quietened our minds and reached out. Eventually I perceived two people in my room, I can’t seem to see, more feel their energies.

We started off by bouncing energy off one another and this went round in a circle.
I can’t believe how powerful this energy was. For me it felt like my whole body was fizzing/buzzing and I was feeling very intoxicated. I was seeing sparks in my vision, from silver to blue in colour. I also felt very dissociated from physical reality, I even said that I felt like I was going to Astral Project! And that my room was going to dissolve.

The crazy thing about all this is that we were able to chat on MSN without loosing focus, that in itself surprised me a great deal.

We also became aware of another entity that had decided to join in with us, I was not very sure what to make of that but it did not feel malevolent.

There was a great deal of energy raised and it was now time to decide on what we were going to use the energy for. We had the following suggestions: healing for Dsmoke, some for the Earth, for earth healing day and of course some for ourselves, can’t remember the other suggestions. But we sent energy/healing to them all.

One of the group did not feel or experience much, I hope he does not get disheartened. He contributed more then he realises and I hope that others that join in with us and don’t seem to feel anything, realise that they are contributing a great deal, even if they perceive nothing.

That night when I went to sleep, (I totally forgot to shutdown) I was meditating in my bed and I think I fell into a dream. In the dream I was meditating in my bed and I was paralyzed. It felt like something was trying to overshadow me, so I tried to break free. When I did eventually get free I woke up and my wife said are you OK. I had woken her up as I had been kicking in the bed and my head was moving left and right on the pillow. But the kicker is that my voice sounded much deeper and she said it did not sound like me. Apparently I was saying something in my sleep. This all happened within 10 minutes of my meditation.

(note to self: remember to shutdown when finished working with the group)

Peace
Rob

Rob
15th September 2006, 11:59 AM
Any chance we can make this a sticky?

Peace
Rob

atomheart
15th September 2006, 01:14 PM
although i was not included in the whole msn thing *cough*
I did meditate on our group focus last night and particularly on dsmoke, star, and the astral dynamics forums as a whole.. I gave everybody my love and heart. I distinctly met 5 people in the course of this meditation, now I am not completely clear, but there was one tall guy kind of blondish and cute maybe in his late twenties.. another guy a bit tall and bit chunky wearing a shirt.. and a short woman with straight brown hair, I'm pretty certain she had a dark colour like a hispanic.. the rest I am not sure but there was another woman and another guy... my memory download is a bit sketchy.. but yea everybody accepted my love and wishes and each took turns to hug each other before i departed into deep space...

Rob
15th September 2006, 06:16 PM
Greetings
If you are part of the focus group and use MSN, please don’t hesitate to add me.

Peace
Rob

atomheart
15th September 2006, 06:53 PM
At one stage I became aware of about 5 or 6 really shining beings of light, they were basically just watching out of interest and seemed supportive of what we're doing. This is all very interesting and working as a group is a very new experience for me, its amazing the amount of energy we had bouncing around.

Interesting we both saw 5 people.. I just assumed they were people from the forum they looked pretty human to me.. I wonder who they were?

Pilar
16th September 2006, 05:10 PM
Atomheart--You likely did see members of the group, but who knows how accurate it is as we all look different in the astral, and as you said, it wasn't entirely clear. Besides, we are all keeping our true identities cloaked in mystery and intrigue 8)

Working on the write-up...will post something as soon as I have it together. Nice to hear you all share about your experiences. The group energy bounce definitely sounds like something I'd like to try.

love, chi, light
Pilar

Pilar
16th September 2006, 06:47 PM
Okay, folks, here's a first draft...

------------------------

Introduction Page

“Personally I like to think the group's ultimate focus is to do good deeds spiritually, wherever and whenever we can...we can all come together to create something larger and more powerful than our individual selves.

Take care of the self first, because we need a strong foundation of well-balanced people. Take care of each other, to help strengthen that foundation. And on that foundation we can build a pyramid of positive action.”
--Alex, founding member

Welcome to the meditation room for Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics Web Forum. This has been established as a safe and quiet space where members can gather in meditation with a focused intent. Our goal is to create a strong, interconnected, foundational community of experienced meditators to support and uplift the healing nature of the Astral Dynamics Forums. Our founding members are comprised of individuals with an established personal meditation practice, with varying levels of astral projection experience. Recognizing that we increase our strength through group sharing of positive energy, we seek to extend ourselves from an internal place of harmony and balance outward, for the benefit of our community of spiritual seekers.

You are welcome to spend some time here on your own, choosing a focus from our list, or joining in with us during scheduled group meditation sessions. Invited members may also submit a request for healing, or propose an energy-raising exercise as part of a group session. If you like, you may make a donation. Funds raised on the site will be used to support community members in crisis.

Thank you for visiting the meditation room. Please be respectful of all members and remain mindful of our group intention here: Peace, healing, awakening, support, love.

“[We’re] creating a group thought form.”
--Rob, founding member

[i]Gone, gone, gone beyond, gone far beyond.

Secondary Pages

Founding Members

The meditation room was founded by Astral Dynamics Forum members Alex, Atomheart, CFTraveler, Dsmoke, Pilar, Rob, Sash, Star, and Tom.

[Note: I listed everyone who has posted in this forum. Anyone who does not wish to be named here or anyone new who arrives that does, can be deleted/added. The names can be linked to the individual blogs of those members who would like to post a regular thread sharing their experiences on the site. I’ve underlined individuals who seemed interested in doing that.]

Meditative Focuses for the Week/Month of xxx

Request for healing support from Dsmoke, etc.

Scheduled Group Meditation Sessions

Schedule for next msn meeting posted at least a day in advance here

Personal Meditation Techniques

Alex:

“I find a quiet space within myself and begin to feel the unique energy that binds this community together. I think the first thing as a group is to align us all together, so when we focus we have to first form a circle of sorts and get our energy buzzing together, then focus on our goal. Just go within yourself, free your mind, and focus on our intent here and you will soon see or feel the energy of the community, and basically do whatever it is you personally do to send energy...”

Rob:

“Regarding shielding, I think we should all know how to do this. When we start to work with this group we will become like a beacon in the astral. I personally wrap myself in white light and ask my guides to protect me and to only let through spirit that is on the same or higher level of vibration as me.”

Member Blogs

[Also links from ‘Founding Members’]

Rob:
“So we all quietened our minds and reached out. Eventually I perceived two people in my room, I can’t seem to see, more feel their energies…”

Alex:
“At one stage I became aware of about 5 or 6 really shining beings of light, they were basically just watching out of interest…”

Atomheart:
“I distinctly met 5 people in the course of this meditation, now I am not completely clear…”

Articles

[It would be nice to have mini-essays by members here]

Links

[Here for links to other web articles/sites/forums etc]

Inspired Art Gallery

[I love this idea, Rob. Art submitted by members. I personally will submit some poetry in this area, and some photos of trash-art sculpture I was last working on. Can’t wait to see what others will put in this gallery. Let’s keep it positive/uplifting, related to social action and our overall goal on this site so it inspires and uplifts others!]

Announcements

Admin and General

Forum

For everyone.

Submissions

Requests for healing, group exercise suggestions here.

------------------

Okay, that's what I came up with!
Web designers: your turn!
Pilar

atomheart
16th September 2006, 10:03 PM
i love it Pilar keep up the good work! :)

i'm free this week so i'm going to start making graphics for the site..i'm feeling inspired :D and hopefully we can get a temp forum up and running soon, so we don't have to crowd the astral dynamics forums anymore with the workings of our site..

Pilar
17th September 2006, 05:03 AM
Great! It will be nice to see what you and the others come up with. This is a nice mini-project. I'm happy to have contributed to it.

BTW--what was up with today? Is there some disturbance in the stars or something? Today was a heartbreak for me--I just got kicked in the guts all day long, one situation after another. Alot of conflict. It is evening and I am sitting down to my meditation and I am relieved for the sanctuary of it.

If anyone's awake, please send a little extra light my way during your meditation this time.

aloha~Pilar

Rob
17th September 2006, 09:02 AM
Pilar, that looks great and sounds really professional. I’m looking forward to seeing the website.

I did send healing and peace to you, after about an hour of your last post.

Peace
Rob

atomheart
17th September 2006, 04:52 PM
hi guys.. i've started working on the graphics of the site and I'm making various symbols that may be used as logos, avatars or just general ambient graphics for the site.. If you have any symbols/imagery in mind please let me know + I'm going to be making a series of avatars for the founding members so tell me if you want something specific... cheers!

PS. btw the basic theme of the design is round, circles, mandalas, etc

Rob
17th September 2006, 06:02 PM
Would I be able to have the same avatar that I have on here?

Peace
Rob

Pilar
17th September 2006, 07:26 PM
Hello! I'm really excited to see your website design. The circles/mandalas theme sounds perfect. I am really going to enjoy seeing everyone's artwork and contributions. This is a really inspiring project! :D
Thank you, Rob, for the nice energy. I knew that someone had sent me some, because I went to sleep and had the most peaceful and restful feelings, nice dreams, saw one of my teachers who also hugged me and gave me alot of love. I woke up feeling very refreshed and balanced. So, thank you for your contribution to that! What a nice group this is!
Ok, enough gushing :oops:

I will work on coming up with a special avatar image for myself. I am going to be leaving Hawaii soon so I would like to give some thought to a more personal avatar.

Can I send you some images also, atomheart? Not necessarily to be used, but to inspire while you're working on developing the design?

aloha~P

atomheart
18th September 2006, 02:52 PM
Yay the forum works again and everything is intact!

ok guys i've worked very hard the past few days.. and here's the first batch of images/layouts hope you like it:
http://mrkfolio.co.uk/temp/symbols.gif
http://mrkfolio.co.uk/temp/entrance.gif
http://mrkfolio.co.uk/temp/menu.gif

I'm going for a very simplified symbolic look for two reasons: 1 it looks simple, neutral and non-invasive and 2 and most importantly the use of 2-colour gifs will keep the bandwidth of the site low enough. Please dont hesitate to give any comments. :)

Rob: of course u can have any avatar u want
Pilar: send me everything!

CFTraveler
18th September 2006, 03:14 PM
I really like the images. They are beautiful.

Pilar
18th September 2006, 07:20 PM
atomheart,
I really like the symbolism you created here. I especially like the second navigation bar that contains the full text "astral focus: global consciousness project". It is slick! I also like your decision to keep the bandwidth low--it will make it more accessible to people all over the world who want to access the site. A great consideration. I will put together my images and post a link to them shortly. Great work! Alex: you back from your trip yet?? We've missed your perky vibe here! Your excitement is contagious! :D

enoch
18th September 2006, 09:03 PM
Excellent work.

enoch
18th September 2006, 09:15 PM
They are so cool. The "inspire" mandala is rotating... :lol: I could look at that for an age. You guys are aware of the other global consciousness project aren't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Con ... ss_Project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Consciousness_Project)

You might get some ideas from it...or maybe not :P

Dsmoke
19th September 2006, 02:28 AM
Hey, for some reason I wasn't getting email notifications about this topic. So you guys did some healing for me? Really? Thank you so much!

I am feeling somewhat better. I would like to tentatively rejoin the group, depending on my continued health. So I have star on my MSN - PM me if you would like me to add you.

Pilar
19th September 2006, 03:08 AM
atomheart, I will refrain from sending images as I think your low-bandwidth idea is a good one. I would like to use this as my avatar: keeping with your mandala theme, it is a mandala to cleanse the aura. Seems appropriate!

enoch
19th September 2006, 10:45 AM
It's a very exciting project, there is lots to learn from that site. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go here...it's exciting to see you guys doing ya stuff, mon. 8)

Atomheart - I got your pm...I'd be delighted...I'm considering launching a psilocybe site for the UK - do you have any good liberty cap mandalas? :P

atomheart
19th September 2006, 12:26 PM
Atomheart, those pics look awesome and I like the way you organised the menu buttons. Those symbols were a great idea! Do you think we could animate them or have highlighted versions of the pic for rollover effects??

thanks everyone for ur comments, just to note that these are the first studies for the site just to give the general atmosphere I'm going for.. I'm going to start working on layouts and details (yes we'll have rollovers) and maybe add some sprinkles of colour here and there.. :)

Pilar: email me the pics in any case the more visual inspiration I can draw from the better! love ur avatar..

sash
19th September 2006, 02:26 PM
http://www.astralfocus.org/

There is nothing there obviously, but it is now on the server. I've just sent Alex the details for it now so the db or portal should be possible to set up soon.

enoch
19th September 2006, 03:34 PM
Alex..I was talking about launching a website detailing psilocybin..what's illegal about that?

Rob
19th September 2006, 04:11 PM
Hi folks, when I click on: http://www.astralfocus.org/
I get a page that comes up with Joomla???

Can anyone please explain what is going on?

[edit] just noticed that my post count is the ying & yang :)

Peace
Rob
:?

Jaco
20th September 2006, 06:32 PM
Are you still looking for people?
I think I want to be a part of this. :)

Rob
20th September 2006, 07:03 PM
The more the merrier I say.

Peace
Rob
:D

Pilar
20th September 2006, 07:54 PM
Could we organize another group meditation session? Welcome, Jaco!

Rob
20th September 2006, 08:37 PM
Pilar do you have MSN?
Same goes for you Jaco
Peace
Rob

Rob
20th September 2006, 08:42 PM
I now have a total of 6 people in my MSN list that are involved in the astralfocus group.

Seems to be the popular choice of communication.

Peace
Rob

Pilar
20th September 2006, 09:29 PM
I do not have msn. What can I say...I'm in the dark ages. I'll try to get set up today. I'd like to get in on it if I can coordinate with y'alls time zones.

atom, can you pm me your email address and I'll send you some of my image-collage?

Nice to have you back, Alex!

Jaco
20th September 2006, 09:41 PM
Pilar do you have MSN?
Same goes for you Jaco
Peace
Rob
I do actually :)

Rob
20th September 2006, 09:49 PM
Count me in Alex :D

Jaco you can add me to your MSN, if you wish.

Peace
Rob

Pilar
20th September 2006, 11:50 PM
Okay, I'm signed up with msn so please add me to your list and keep me in the loop for the next session. Pilar

Dsmoke
21st September 2006, 01:44 AM
Do we have some sort of central way of getting everyone's MSN? I only have a couple people's.

Rob
21st September 2006, 07:28 AM
Hi folks,
I now have 9 contacts for the focus group, on my MSN. Have I missed anyone?

Peace
Rob

Rob
21st September 2006, 07:49 AM
I think we need to talk about time zones here.

Yesterday there were about 5 of us on MSN waiting for Alex to grace us with his presence. Most of us stayed up till about 1:00am (GMT) then I think most of us went to sleep. lol.

Herein lies the problem, due to time zones, poor Alex would have had to get up in the middle of his night to be able to work with us.

I had a word with Alex this morning on MSN asking how the focus group went, because I missed it, as I had to go to sleep. Alex said that none was online; I guess we were all sleeping when Alex came online. lol.

Peace
Rob

atomheart
21st September 2006, 02:38 PM
first draft layout for main page:

http://www.mrkfolio.co.uk/temp/website/main.htm

needs a bit refinement still.. menu now has rollover effect :)

btw alex i was trying to do a glow effect for a:hover but it just won't do it.. but maybe it's safari's fault and not the code's?

Jaco
21st September 2006, 02:57 PM
It is very nice :)

Rob
21st September 2006, 03:01 PM
Slick :D

Peace
Rob

enoch
21st September 2006, 04:34 PM
Excellent stuff. Love the vibe. :P maybe you guys could do a few sessions for the talismans when you're all set-up? :wink:

Scorpyn
21st September 2006, 09:01 PM
hmm... it's probably none of my business as I'm not part of the project, but I was a bit curious about the donation thingy... I just don't see the point in it...

Other than that... well, very nice graphics, an extremely good project idea, and I wish you lots of luck and success etc :D

Rob
21st September 2006, 09:12 PM
What donation thingy???

Peace
Rob

enoch
21st September 2006, 09:31 PM
Who had the donation idea? :lol:

Rob
21st September 2006, 09:55 PM
I guess we donate our time and energy to help people.

Peace
Rob

Pilar
21st September 2006, 10:02 PM
I believe he's referring to the "make a donation" and "donations gathered on the site will be used to assist community members in crisis" part. It was an idea Alex threw out there, and I wrote it into the copy. It can be kept or tossed, depending on what people want to do.

Pilar
22nd September 2006, 02:50 AM
Pilar says (4:30 PM):
Would anyone like to sit for 10 minutes in meditation?
Atomheart says (4:30 PM):
im up for it
Pilar says (4:30 PM):
Me, too. Let's begin.
Atomheart says (4:31 PM):
ready
Pilar says (4:32 PM):
grounding out and raising goodwill energy...setting an intention
Pilar says (4:35 PM):
...to join with my brothers and sisters in the astral focus meditation group, for the benefit of my own practice and of theirs,
Pilar says (4:36 PM):
for strength, inner balance, and discipline in my practice,
Pilar says (4:36 PM):
to uphold a balance in the group for the giving and receiving of shared information and knowledge
Pilar says (4:37 PM):
so we all will evolve and grow on our paths, benefitting the whole
Pilar says (4:44 PM):
ten minutes up. any other exercise wanted?
Atomheart says (4:44 PM):
that was nice thank you
Atomheart says (4:44 PM):
you should keep this so we can put it on the site
Atomheart says (4:45 PM):
a little blessing
Pilar says (4:45 PM):
don't know how--new to IM
just select it and copy it
unf im not on my computer so i cant
Pilar says (4:45 PM):
a blessing: that the energy we've raised will stay with us and benefit us throughout the day and until our next meditation-
Atomheart says (4:46 PM):
i also wish that everybody will just... open their minds and let go
Pilar says (4:46 PM):
whew--that's a big one. yes. that too.
Pilar says (4:47 PM):
I'll copy this and post it. I'm going to go do that now. Blessings! Pilar
Atomheart says (4:47 PM)
:)

Rob
22nd September 2006, 07:46 AM
Pilar, thanks for sharing :D

I was in a deep sleep when you did this, but I had a wonderful nights sleep.

Peace
Rob

Jaco
22nd September 2006, 08:15 AM
Everyone is doing his own part. :D

Pilar
22nd September 2006, 09:15 AM
I really enjoyed the meditation today with Atomheart. I hope I can get in on the greater group when you meet together. I can definitely feel how the energy I am able to contribute expands and multiplies with others involved. aloha all~ I'm off to bed, Hawaii time. I feel very good about the space we are creating together. It meets my needs for contribution, and community. I'm glad you had a good sleep, Rob. Now it's my turn :) Peace, Pilar

atomheart
22nd September 2006, 01:40 PM
it was truly intense that meditation we did last night I was vibrating all over even if it was only 10 minutes (which seemed like a second to me really), the energy that accumulates when people are connected is amazing.. this is a great project!

star
22nd September 2006, 02:38 PM
I don't think I can make the sessions, Usually they take place while I'm at work.

Dsmoke
22nd September 2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah, where is the list of times for sessions? I think I missed something.

Pilar
22nd September 2006, 07:13 PM
*crawls out from under the pile* Don't worry you didn't miss anything! There wasn't anything organized, and I wanted to meditate, so I just contacted the names who were signed-on to msn--alex, atomheart. atomheart responded and so we meditated for 10 minutes. I think that because of timezones, we may have to just do things like this--get together when you can, with whoever in the group is available. The more of us doing this, the better. Better than waiting until everyone is awake and on-line, because that may never happen! I'd love an organized session, but I'm also just going to go ahead with my own daily meditation and invite others who are present whenever I can! Please also invite me anytime you see I'm signed in. aloha~ Pilar

Pilar
22nd September 2006, 08:09 PM
Yeah, where is the list of times for sessions? I think I missed something.
PS--I just love your avatar. I actually felt like I was getting sh*t today from the frog. :D

Rob
22nd September 2006, 08:25 PM
I kind of like the idea of the informal get togethers on MSN, it’s seems more relaxed that way and not set in stone.

I have to agree with Alex about working with groups of 3 people. It feels a lot more balanced and we seem to get better results. I wonder if it will work with multiples of 3?

Also it would be nice to have a female in the group. As it stands, the energy feels very masculine in nature and for me slightly out of balance as a result.
This is maybe because I am used to working in circles with both male and female participants, which in a coven was essential.

Peace
Rob
8)

Dsmoke
22nd September 2006, 08:39 PM
Also it would be nice to have a female in the group. As it stands, the energy feels very masculine in nature and for me slightly out of balance as a result.

Erm ... *raises hand*
I'm a girl.
It's a popular misconception.

Pilar, hehehe! I hope you're not getting any sh*t from the frog, since I'm very sick with a bad cold ;)

Rob
22nd September 2006, 10:35 PM
:oops:

Dsmoke, can you please add me to your MSN.

Peace
Rob

Dsmoke
22nd September 2006, 11:24 PM
That's weird, I already did. Are you not seeing me? PM me if there's a problem.

Pilar
22nd September 2006, 11:30 PM
*Hands up!* I am a woman also.

Rob
23rd September 2006, 06:41 AM
So have I done any group work with either of you two in attendance? (Pilar or Dsmoke) I guess I probably have.

So that means because I had a preconception that everyone was male that I could only feel male energy or subconsciously I was only prepared to receive male energy.

I’m very confused about this and I apologise for inadvertently assuming you were males.

Peace
Rob

Rob
23rd September 2006, 07:23 AM
Sorry, I missed the last session, was fast asleep.
The time here was 5:07am.

I'm going to do my own little healing meditation now and direct the healing towards Dsmoke, as they seem to be having a bit of a rough time.

Time 8:21am GMT

Peace
Rob

Pilar
23rd September 2006, 08:38 AM
So have I done any group work with either of you two in attendance? (Pilar or Dsmoke) I guess I probably have.

Nope, ya haven't! Dsmoke has been sick and not in on any sessions to date, and I was in bed when you all met last time.

So let's coordinate something!

Dsmoke
23rd September 2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah, Rob, don't feel bad. We haven't done any energy work together, and lots of people online have made the same mistake. I must have a very masculine-seeming online presence :D

Rob
23rd September 2006, 03:46 PM
Woohoo, I managed to hook up with Pilar and Alex today.

How are you feeling Dsmoke?
Because the whole session was directed towards your healing. Boy did you have a thorough healing sent your way. :wink:

Peace
Rob

Dsmoke
23rd September 2006, 04:05 PM
Hi Rob,

Unfortunately, I still feel like crap due to the bad cold. When I got up this morning I had a bit less congestion, so perhaps this trend will continue.

As far as the other health issues that were more long-term, I haven't had any problems today!

I really appreciate yours (and everyone's) help.

Rob
23rd September 2006, 04:11 PM
This is what it is all about, helping each other out. :D

Peace
Rob

Pilar
23rd September 2006, 10:29 PM
I was thinking it would be nice to have a map on the website, with points marking the geographic locations of the members. It always strikes me as remarkable that we are connecting from all over the world, and it would be fun to see a visual illustration of this.

ps--I'd like to propose a meditation session that is not on msn. I really enjoyed the two msn sessions I was in on--they were fun! (finally figured out who Magical Trevor is :) ) but you know, it's a little TOO much fun :) I can get a little silly and I don't focus as well. Let's keep the msn sessions because they are helping us all to get to know each other and build a connection. I am wondering if we could also do an exercise where we pick a time, everyone translates that into their time zone, and we all meditate solo, off-line, and then later on write in and share what your experiences were. It might be interesting to see what kind of connections happen that way. What do you all think? ~aloha~ (literally--'with the breath of Spirit') Pilar

Rob
24th September 2006, 10:22 AM
I really think that we need a structure for these focus groups. In all the circles I have been involved in, there was always a structure of some kind. We are still a very young group and always learning, but here is my proposal, the structure so to speak.

We all gather in MSN talk for a bit, just to link up with each others energies, so to speak. Also any wishes that a group member has can be raised. For example someone might want help with their Astral Projection; another person might request healing for their dad.

Then we ask if everyone is ready, when we get a yes from everyone, we then ask that all disturbing thoughts and outside influences are left behind, for the duration of this circle gathering, call it what you like.

Then we start with an opening prayer, something on the lines of:

We ask God/Goddess, spirit, our guides, whatever you feel most comfortable with to be honest.
That we may be blessed and that we may receive knowledge and understanding about our own development and also that as a group.
We ask for guidance so that any healing/work we do is performed to the best of our abilities and helped on its way. So that we are protected from any external forces that would hinder our work as a group.

You get the idea, we could take turns to type an opening prayer if people wished.

Then we cast a circle around the whole group, for protection and focus.

Next we raise the energy; we seem to be quite good at this already. When the whole group feel that enough energy has been raised, we then commence with the work in hand.

Once our work is finished we send the remaining energy into the planet the universe and the spirit realm, with the intention that it goes to places where it is needed most.

Next we say a closing prayer, something on the lines of:

We send thanks to God/Goddess, spirit, our guides for being with us and in helping to protect and guide us. We ask that all members of the group receives peace, love and light and understanding.

Then we close the circle and talk about our experiences and anything else we wish to talk about, people may leave at this point if they don’t want to discuss anything.

That’s my idea anyway, what do people think about it?

Peace
Rob

Rob
24th September 2006, 10:30 AM
I like the map idea Pilar, would be useful to also have time zones on there.

As for your idea about a meditation without MSN, I’m terrible at keeping appointment so to speak, so could we use MSN as a reminder to let people know that we are going to be doing the meditation is say 5 minutes time. Then we would all do our own meditations and then we would come back onto MSN and talk about it.
How does that sound?

Peace
Rob
8)

Jaco
24th September 2006, 11:58 AM
That’s my idea anyway, what do people think about it?

Sounds good Rob :)

Pilar
24th September 2006, 06:54 PM
Yes, Rob, I like what you have proposed. I enjoy the chatting and bonding, and I am also wanting some structure and peacefulness to the meditation. Would you be willing to post that nice opening intention from yesterday?

Rob
24th September 2006, 07:44 PM
The opening affirmation was taken from the gateway experience.

I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal to or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

Peace
Rob

Dsmoke
24th September 2006, 09:32 PM
Yes, I find it very difficult to concentrate on meditation while instant messaging. It would be easiest if we could at least have a 10 minute stretch of silence where we could all meditate uninterrupted, or do as Pilar suggested and do something offline.

A map would be helpful, as well as availabilities and scheduled sessions. I'm afraid I may not make many of the meditation sessions because I work all day, and my schedule on nights and weekends varies. But I'll try to be there when I can if there is something I can schedule, rather than something improptu.

I should warn you that anything ritualistic doesn't agree with me, so if "casting the circle" is the standard sort of Wiccan or ceremonial magic style casting, I probably won't join in, but I'll do something of my own that works towards the same end.

Pilar
24th September 2006, 09:52 PM
Yes, and yesterday was a little wacky because we were having trouble getting some members set up, some folks were already partway into a meditation while others were just joining, there were multiple conversations going on, etc. So some structure will be nice. I also like to keep to my personal practices, dsmoke, and don't see why there would be any problem with you doing this as well. We all practice separately and joining together should be an interesting collaboration where everyone shares from their unique p.o.v. I think Rob has a history of wiccan practice, and so that is his method, in part. I think Alex is big into bouncing up and down outdoors :D But we can all contribute in our own way. I do buddhist sitting meditation and shamanic chi gung, myself. I have just been stepping away from the keyboard to do my own practices and then coming back to chat. It is a very nice group, I must say. Very beneficial. ~aloha Pilar

Jaco
24th September 2006, 10:13 PM
Yeah, everyone has his own way of sending energy, concentrating, helping... :)
If it will be done with good intentions and pure heart, it should be fine whatever the method is, I hope... ;)
I personally use reiki and NEW and try to send my purest love and light through my heart, I hope it's a good way :) We'll see :)

Pilar
24th September 2006, 11:49 PM
sounds wonderful, Jaco!

I'm going to speak out on behalf of all of us who've met so far and say...CFT and Tom, we'd love if you would join in! We could certainly all benefit from your unique energies and skills. That goes for anyone else who would like to be a part (regularly or on occasion). :)

atomheart
25th September 2006, 10:28 AM
I think once we get a forum set up and everything, things will get more organised.. anyway this is a work in progress and we're still in the beginning! I'm definitely feeling a connection growing, u guys n gals have beautiful energies..

As for the site Alex go ahead with coding and everything, and then I come back to it to arrange the layout, headers etc.. This is the last week I have some real free time in my hands so I'm going to work on the other pages and make some templates but it would be good if you told me what u have in mind with the blogs forums etc...

enoch
25th September 2006, 09:22 PM
check out who tali could be meeting in october!! :P A united group session may help :P :P

Rob
25th September 2006, 09:48 PM
Wow!!! Enoch, that’s great!
I bet you weren’t expecting that so soon.

Now I wonder if Robert has MSN? :wink:

Peace
Rob

CFTraveler
25th September 2006, 10:15 PM
Copy of post by PHG:
A very good friend forwarded this on to me. Not sure that I believe it, but, I can't see a downside. Even if it doesn't happen, the effects of that many people being positive should have some impact. So, I'll be putting it on my calendar, just in case. -PHG.

Cosmic Trigger Event on 17th October. Need 1-million+ people Dear Mission 1017,
We apologize for the lateness of this news. A few hurdles recently had to be overcome.

A cosmic trigger event is occurring on the 17th of October 2006. This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013.

An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time.

This beam resonates with the heart chakra, it is radiant fluorescent in nature, blue / magenta in color. Although it resonates in this frequency band, it is above the color frequency spectrum of your universe-1 which you, Earth articulate in. However due to the nature of your soul and soul groups operating from Universe-2 frequency bands it will have an effect.

The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensely one million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time and more.

Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in strength.

What does this mean?

Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on, this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would.

For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create your reality.

This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you choose it to be.

Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive, benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on the miracle.
All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth, kindness, gratitude be focused on.

This UV beam comes into full effect for 17hrs on the 17th of October 2006.

No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17am on the 17th of October to 1:17am on the 18th October.

The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10pm) on the 17th October.
You do need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm). Perhaps at this time if you can find a peaceful spot or location to focus. The optimum is out in the vicinity of grounded nature, likened to that of a large tree or next to the ocean waves.

Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all Earth and HUmanity is positive thoughts of loving nature.

We call this UV beam trigger event, "818" gateway.

Please forward this message to as many people as you know who will use this cosmic trigger event to focus positive, good willed thoughts.

We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively participate in this event. Please use whatever communication mediums you have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require 1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from separation and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness.

This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind.

This is a gift, a life line from your universe so to speak, an answer to your prayers. What you do with it and whether or not you choose to participate is your choice.

************************************************** **********************Email from September 6, 2006 One of many cosmic triggers is occurring on Oct 17th, 2006. These events rarely occurred in the past but as humanity approaches 2012, the frequency of the triggers will be on the increase. What is unique about the cosmic wave occurring on Oct 17th is that it is a magnifier and accelerator of thought to matter. Thought to Reality. You have an opportunity here to make a change to love and peace if you choose to do so.

In every process of growth and expansion, energy is assimilated and released. That which can not be released is termed un-resolved and has to be stored until further in your time where the energy can be resolved and released. As above so below, unresolved energy is stored / accumulates in the body as waste matter or as dark dense matter. The longer it is stored the more energy is required to release it.

Your physical in one sense is stored unresolved matter, so as is your earth, solar system, galaxy and essentially your universe. Unresolved matter accumulates and becomes toxic, physically, mentally, emotionally as in your body so to your Earth.

You came here to learn the art of transmutation and articulation. Your Earth is stretching and re-aligning herself in days to come in your time. So as is your solar system and universe. The cogs and keys are all beginning to line-up as you make the transition from separation into oneness.

Since the fall of your Mu or as some call Meru that which you know as Mars to the Jehovan war lords 1.8 million years ago in your counting, and again the fall of Lemuria to the Jehovan strong hold Atlantis 500,000 years ago, humanity has been governed by false perception and a frequency of fear. As you approach the frequency of love, of peace and oneness, have you not
noticed how the fear machine ramps up, revs-up with another fear, another distraction.

This continual projection of the fear of life, of love, of articulation, of creativity through various mediums has turned humanity into a ready made sweat shop. Your religions ignore to tell you that your intent of thought is what creates your holographic reality. To change your reality your must first change where and what you focus your thoughts on.

Again we re-iterate that the cosmic wave occurring on your October 17th, be used wisely to assist you and Earth make the shift, the transition a harmonious one, with less suffering and more peace.

The choice is yours. The wave is going to occur whether you know it or not or whether you choose to believe it or not. Which ever you choose to do, let it be known that all thought and intent will be magnified a million-fold as explained in previous post.

The frequency of love is far more efficient than the frequency of fear or hate. Thus it takes less energy and effort to perpetuate love and peace intent than it would to perpetuate fear and hatred intent.

It is important that if you choose to participate in this event of October 17th, that you begin preparation beforehand, practice focusing your thoughts, your hearts your intent for this day.

Imagine at least 1- million people laser-like focused on love and peace intent and good will on the October-17th, 2006. Use whatever medium comfortably available to you to spread this message.

Many laugh or ridicule the above notion. Some have even accused that Mission 1017 is some kind of ground work laid for some money making scheme. No where does Mission 1017 ask for any donations, nor are we peddling any books, videos or merchandise of the sort and nor will M1017 ever do so. Any one peddling such merchandise is not related to nor supported by Mission1017 and we suggest you buy nothing of the sort from them.

Very soon in your time there will be scientific break-through which will reveal/find this cosmic wave. In any case the choice is always freely yours.

Mission 1017 is a gift. Whether you choose to open it and use it is your choice.

R/Blue Details to the Mission-1017 site and forum and how to stay updated are below.To contact send email to mission1017@gmail.com To subscribe send email to mission1017-subscribe@googlegroups.com To read archives newsflash visit http://groups.google.com/group/mission1017

To visit website go to http://mission1017.googlepages.com/

Jaco
25th September 2006, 10:57 PM
If it is true, and our reality shaping abilities will be increased over 1000000 times, then... OH. MY. GOD.
I can't imagine what kind of chaos will emerge out of this... 6,5 billion people, all have different wishes and desires, mostly egoistic... If this is true, then people, brace yourselves, this is not going to be an easy ride... :D :wink:

After this, we will only be able to say , and I quote: "Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done." :lol:

Hmm, but I'll be thinking happy thoughts 8) Just in case it is true ;)

CFTraveler
25th September 2006, 11:11 PM
If it is true, and our reality shaping abilities will be increased over 1000000 times, then... OH. MY. GOD.
I can't imagine what kind of chaos will emerge out of this... 6,5 billion people, all have different wishes and desires, mostly egoistic... If this is true, then people, brace yourselves, this is not going to be an easy ride... :D :wink:

After this, we will only be able to say , and I quote: "Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done." :lol:

Hmm, but I'll be thinking happy thoughts 8) Just in case it is true ;)
If it's true, those will be unfocused thoughts, while our happy ones will be focused (hopefully.) So I'm taking part- just in case.

26th September 2006, 01:57 PM
wow, that is intriguing. :)

26th September 2006, 04:03 PM
You would think they (?) could have at least chosen a weekend day... I'll be at work, I would not like to manifest more data entry for myself. :shock:

sash
27th September 2006, 03:56 AM
It looks like it is a Tuesday and that is my day off so that is quite convenient for me. It's interesting that the time-frame is the same for different zones... I'm not quite sure how that works. I think this is a good idea and I will participate, although I might not be posting here around that time.
Re that, I am taking a break from the forums so I've listed my e-mail address under profile info if I need to be contacted there in regards to issues for astralfocus.org or others, since I will not be able to check this thread for a while.
Alex also has all the FTP details, however if Rob or others also need access to update the site I prefer to set up individual accounts for them (security). Perhaps we could upload what CF posted for the time being on the front page of the site, Alex? It is up to you anyhow.
Peaceful wishes and blessings to all until I get back in touch

27th September 2006, 04:44 PM
Is Nik's case something we can all focus on? What do you guys think? Maybe we should ask SD too?

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 3896#33896 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=33896#33896)

Maybe we could envision SD having great success and a huge breakthrough with his work on Nik?

star
27th September 2006, 06:09 PM
I prefer to be present at the time of the healing, even though its not neccesary.

Its so I can do my thing while the healings are taking place, while recieving up-to-date info on the guy.

Pilar
27th September 2006, 06:17 PM
You might want to consider putting together a special team to address possession/serious neg abuse issues, made up of people who have very strong shielding and alot of experience facing negs in the astral. Nikpalj's comments that "only Robert Bruce" is addressing this kind of healing might be due to the fact that one needs to have extensive experience in overcoming such things in oneself before attempting to confront them on behalf of others.

I think this particular thread/group was created to focus on meditation and raising energy, but does not necessarily contain members who are skilled in exorcism. There likely are members on the site, such as Spectral Dragon, who you mentioned, who are qualified to heal at this level. Personally, I am not a skilled exorcist and would not be able to contribute in this way.

27th September 2006, 06:22 PM
You might want to consider putting together a special team to address possession/serious neg abuse issues? Made up of people who have very strong shielding and alot of experience facing negs in the astral. Nikpalj's comments that "only Robert Bruce" is addressing this kind of healing might be due to the fact that one needs to have serious experience in overcoming such things in oneself before attempting to confront them on behalf of others? Personally, I am not a skilled exorcist and would not be able to contribute in this way.

I hear and understand your concerns. :) That's why I thought that focusing on SD's success would be a more passive way to help and would not directly connect you to Nik. I tried that once, and (maybe coincidentally), he said he good success with that particular attempt.

It's not really a healing. It's an attempt at group manifesting the healer's success. See the difference?

star
27th September 2006, 06:25 PM
good idea, things are more fun to do when people arent busy battling wierd phycic problems(I cant spell anymore..)

Pilar
27th September 2006, 06:28 PM
Let's see what the others say. Personally, I think that serious neg abuse/possession issues should be dealt with separately, by a highly-qualified and experienced team who specializes in exorcism, for the safety of both the group members and the victim. I am not shielded well enough to engage in that myself, even just connecting to SD with good intentions. I am an empath, and I do not have enough experience in the astral confronting negs in this manner. I still have alot of work to do--have not even completed the AP book yet. But I think your intentions are very honourable, Scymi, perhaps you might organize something for this separately?

27th September 2006, 06:33 PM
Let's see what the others say. Personally, I think that serious neg abuse/possession issues should be dealt with separately, by a highly-qualified and experienced team who specializes in exorcism, for the safety of both the group members and the victim. I am not shielded well enough to engage in that myself, even just connecting to SD with good intentions. I am an empath, and I do not have enough experience in the astral confronting negs in this manner. I still have alot of work to do--have not even completed the AP book yet. But I think your intentions are very honourable, Scymi, perhaps you might organize something for this separately?

I completely understand your position. :) I agree that if anyone has reservations about joining in on something like this that it's better to not engage.

Maybe we can have a sub-group of this main group work on these types of things? Good idea Pilar. :)

Pilar
27th September 2006, 06:42 PM
Yes, I was aware that shielding was something I need to work on, and was apprehensive even to join this meditation circle for that reason. It was quite telling for me when after our focus group on healing for dsmoke's cold, I woke up the next day feeling weak with cold symptoms. It took me a day to heal myself and recover my own energy, so I know that I have much more work to do on shielding and energy raising on my own self-healing behalf. Healing empathically can be dangerous, as I find. Perhaps an empath should be a counsellor, not a healer :?

At any rate, I won't be able to participate. But let's see what the others have to say. You may find some takers on this one.

Pilar
27th September 2006, 06:52 PM
Thank you, PHG, for sharing your insights. It was my understanding that the initial focus of the group was simply to 'get together and work separately', for the benefit of all, rather than to deplete ourselves of energy directing it at others who may or may not want this kind of attention. It seems to me that 'healing' intentions can be invasive; I'd rather see an attitude of 'support'. But as Alex said way in the beginning, the true goal is to achieve balance in oneself.

I have a teacher who often says to me, "thank you for doing your work. It benefits everyone when you do your work."

27th September 2006, 06:55 PM
I see what you're saying PHG and agree with a lot of it.

As far as healing, I feel I'm being misunderstood. It's not so much a healing attempt, but rather a manifesting attempt, to envision SD's success at helping Nik. Of course, requesting that Higher Selves only allow what is safe and what is in the interest of everyone's highest good.

I feel that one of the very important elements of psychic rescue work is to free up the person a bit, to give them the breathing room they need so that they can self-heal. Personally, I know that the 'rescue' (don't know what else to call it) work with me has allowed me the space I need to start self-healing. :)

Afterall, if everyone turned a blind eye to the other folks getting beat up by the bullies on the playground, a lot of people might not have the chance to raise their vibration and add their distinctive resonance to the Universal song. :wink:

Yes, it is important to focus on your own growth which results in growth and health for the whole, but, social responsibility is also something I think is important too; caring for eachother and helping one another where and how we can.

Pilar
27th September 2006, 07:23 PM
Afterall, if everyone turned a blind eye to the other folks getting beat up by the bullies on the playground, a lot of people might not have the chance to raise their vibration and add their distinctive resonance to the Universal song. :wink:

Let's see what the others say.

When they come on-line. Little stinkers, snug in their beds. :shock:

star
27th September 2006, 07:28 PM
Thats a simple technique. Sure.

CFTraveler
27th September 2006, 09:04 PM
In his 'I need help' thread, Nikpalj wrote:
Is any of us going to do something about this world-wide agony in any kind of an organized way, or are we gonna continue sitting here in our forum, talking away about the negs and ways how to deal with them...
But what if a dozen of us got together, with all the god given eloquence, deepnes of thought and deepnes of heart many people here posess? Come on, people we can't just sit here anymore doing nothing - what is your spiritual growth about... serving others to the best of your ability or meditating for yourself, opening your chakras for yourself, learning how to AP for yourself...

If we manage to help even one, a single person who has to live through such a nightmare as some of the "BP" and "morgellons disease" sufferers have to go through daily and nightly... I say that's worth more then all of the time and effort you have built into your own personal spiritual evolution. It sounds to me like Nik is open to some group help from us or others.

27th September 2006, 10:22 PM
Since our focus would be on SD's success, I'll go ahead and speak to both, will get back to you as soon as I hear something. Could be a while before I hear from Nik, his online access is so limited. :(

27th September 2006, 10:24 PM
In his 'I need help' thread, Nikpalj wrote:
Is any of us going to do something about this world-wide agony in any kind of an organized way, or are we gonna continue sitting here in our forum, talking away about the negs and ways how to deal with them...
But what if a dozen of us got together, with all the god given eloquence, deepnes of thought and deepnes of heart many people here posess? Come on, people we can't just sit here anymore doing nothing - what is your spiritual growth about... serving others to the best of your ability or meditating for yourself, opening your chakras for yourself, learning how to AP for yourself...

If we manage to help even one, a single person who has to live through such a nightmare as some of the "BP" and "morgellons disease" sufferers have to go through daily and nightly... I say that's worth more then all of the time and effort you have built into your own personal spiritual evolution. It sounds to me like Nik is open to some group help from us or others.

Good eye CF :D , that is exactly what inspired me to ask about this.

28th September 2006, 03:49 AM
Ok, talked to SD, he said it definitely couldn't hurt the situation. Just waiting for Nik to respond now. :)

28th September 2006, 02:34 PM
OK, talked to Nik and he said he's for it. Here's what I'm thinking - we can do this very simply. Each who is interested in participating can simply devote a little bit of time each day to envision Spectral Dragon having a huge breakthrough and being able to go in and kick butt on the critters bothering Nik. I'm thinking to envision any future that contains a critter free Nik. That's what I mean by manifesting, let's give that future so much energy, it has to happen, lol. Let's simply see and feel Nik already freed of his attackers.

Any other ideas on how to go about this? Should this happen in a more organized group effort or should we keep it simple and just add this manifestation exercise to our daily stuff?

star
28th September 2006, 02:36 PM
You can send to his past, to prevent the problem from escalating, and to his future to prevent re-accurances.

Pilar
28th September 2006, 07:03 PM
Everyone who hasn't yet...please check out the site at http://www.astralfocus.org
It looks fantastic. The forums are up and running, so why not make a post?
Thank you Atomheart, Alex, and Sash for making such a stunning site!

star
28th September 2006, 08:10 PM
The website is up and running now? Wow, that was quick, GJ guys. :)

28th September 2006, 09:06 PM
Good stuff Alex. :D

Regarding what SD mentioned about the love factor & self healing; I think I can relate to this very well. Back in San Diego, I was in a horrible situation - I was under heavy attack and had no real love in my life at all. The boyfriend who was helping me financially was about as loving as a rabid wolverine, lol. He would frequently take part in my attackers attempts to harm me - he would insult me, be abusive towards me, and helped keep me on Meth & Alcohol.

Suffice to say, the situation was extremely loveless. I had been driven into seclusion, where this guy was one of about two people I would interact with. I felt so hopeless, I tried, I really did, but would fall back down so fast. Then, after much wishing for him, my kitty, Rockie, found me, he was very ill when he came to me and I nursed him back to health. I had known somewhere deep inside that I needed Love in my life if I was going to heal, I tried telling this to my boyfriend, but, he would just treat me like I was insane.

Anyway, this little cat came into my life and it wasn't but about 6 months later I finally mustered up the courage to walk away from that situation and move 1800 miles away to Seattle. I give much credit to Rockie for hearing my heart's calling and helping me to help myself. Lots of people say "he's just a cat, Mary", but, he is so very much more to me than that. We saved eachother's lives and I will forever be grateful to him for helping to rekindle the fires of love inside my own heart.

This might be a silly example, but, I think it sort of applies to what SD is trying to say. If you are alone and without love in your life, healing is very difficult, if even possible at all.

CFTraveler
28th September 2006, 09:15 PM
Scymitar wrote:
This might be a silly example, but, I think it sort of applies to what SD is trying to say. If you are alone and without love in your life, healing is very difficult, if even possible at all. It's not silly at all. God bless the little guy!

Pilar
28th September 2006, 09:22 PM
Good stuff Alex. :D

Regarding what SD mentioned about the love factor & self healing; I think I can relate to this very well. Back in San Diego, I was in a horrible situation - I was under heavy attack and had no real love in my life at all. The boyfriend who was helping me financially was about as loving as a rabid wolverine, lol. He would frequently take part in my attackers attempts to harm me - he would insult me, be abusive towards me, and helped keep me on Meth & Alcohol.

Suffice to say, the situation was extremely loveless. I had been driven into seclusion, where this guy was one of about two people I would interact with. I felt so hopeless, I tried, I really did, but would fall back down so fast. Then, after much wishing for him, my kitty, Rockie, found me, he was very ill when he came to me and I nursed him back to health. I had known somewhere deep inside that I needed Love in my life if I was going to heal, I tried telling this to my boyfriend, but, he would just treat me like I was insane.

Anyway, this little cat came into my life and it wasn't but about 6 months later I finally mustered up the courage to walk away from that situation and move 1800 miles away to Seattle. I give much credit to Rockie for hearing my heart's calling and helping me to help myself. Lots of people say "he's just a cat, Mary", but, he is so very much more to me than that. We saved eachother's lives and I will forever be grateful to him for helping to rekindle the fires of love inside my own heart.

This might be a silly example, but, I think it sort of applies to what SD is trying to say. If you are alone and without love in your life, healing is very difficult, if even possible at all.

Thanks for sharing, Scymi, that is a very encouraging and uplifting story. Thank goddess for cats, that's all I have to say! lol

enoch
28th September 2006, 09:36 PM
That's an excellent site. Well done guys. It's great to witness what a group of people can do when they put their minds together. If this is anything to go by your collective healing efforts are gonna be a big success. :wink:

I'm amazed at how quickly you got this up and running.

Dsmoke
29th September 2006, 05:00 AM
Scymi, I love your story. Pets can be such a pure source of love - it seems like they will love even the most broken soul, and see the spark inside that person that still wants life and feels joy. And they allow a very depressed person to realize that there is a living being who values them and depends on them. There are a couple of special animals that I thank for keeping friends alive. I will add Rockie to the list.

Pilar, I just now read that you got my cold symptoms. Sorry! I hope they haven't hung on like mine have.

29th September 2006, 05:06 AM
There are a couple of special animals that I thank for keeping friends alive. I will add Rockie to the list.

I always told him he was my little fur-angel. PHG has her Merangels, I've got my Furangels...

Rayson
29th September 2006, 07:34 PM
I always told him he was my little fur-angel. PHG has her Merangels, I've got my Furangels...

That's awesome (-:

1st October 2006, 02:43 AM
OK, talked to Nik and he said he's for it. Here's what I'm thinking - we can do this very simply. Each who is interested in participating can simply devote a little bit of time each day to envision Spectral Dragon having a huge breakthrough and being able to go in and kick butt on the critters bothering Nik. I'm thinking to envision any future that contains a critter free Nik. That's what I mean by manifesting, let's give that future so much energy, it has to happen, lol. Let's simply see and feel Nik already freed of his attackers.

Any other ideas on how to go about this? Should this happen in a more organized group effort or should we keep it simple and just add this manifestation exercise to our daily stuff?

Ok I will be manifesting spectrals success at assisting nik alongside my normal stuff. If we manage to find each other online together we could do a group focus too.

Please bear in mind that a direct connection to Nik isn't advisable, but focusing on the healers success if an extemely safe method of giving him help. Just try not to connect to Nik directly.

1st October 2006, 04:01 AM
Just wanted to mention that even just imagining Nik free of negs can lead to an accidental connection. Best to keep the attention soley on Spectral and his success. :)

2nd October 2006, 02:37 AM
I agree scymi, Its best if we stay away from any actual healing stuff and just work on the sending of love aspect.

I think thats where we need to keep our focus, leave the negs to the exorcists.

Spectral, I hope its all going ok for you. I don't need any juicy details but is progress being made?

Definitely, but retaliation is always swift. He will be feeling up and down at this point.

4th October 2006, 12:58 PM
Recommend the helping Nik & Spectral project be terminated. Too dangerous. Spectral agrees.

Pilar
4th October 2006, 04:10 PM
I'd like to propose that we work within an atmosphere of self-responsibility, rather than healing others. Back to some of the points PHG had raised...which I think were important. I had a teacher explain it to me another way, at one point. She said--actually, when you take it upon yourself to do another's work for them, you are insulting them. You are assuming they are too weak/incapable/unevolved to do the work themselves. We all have to do our own work. No-one else can do it for you.

It also isn't self-loving to take on someone else's 'stuff'. You have your own stuff! lol Why are you burdening yourself with someone else's karma? Just work with your own. Under universal law, we all are responsible for our own enlightenment/personal growth process. We've all got our unique karmic situation to work out. Let's respect ourselves, and others, by focusing on our own work.

On that note, I would like to propose that all our group sessions fall under this principle. If we are going to raise energy, then it should be redistributed equally amongst the members, so that no-one's energy is 'taken' in order to be 'given' to someone else, which only leaves someone depleted. Energy is a tricky thing--the Taoist masters are famous for pushing their own yang energy to the extreme without adequately developing their yin and so they stole yin from their female counterparts to use in their spiritual practices. In fact, many contemporary martial arts masters are still practicing this--they don't have enough yin and so they are sleeping with 3 women a day in order to balance their energy. Did this benefit the women? Not at all.

So let's not set ourselves up in a way that we are in any way depleting members of the group in order to direct energy elsewhere. We shouldn't be drawing on our personal 'jing' reserves here, this should be universal, nature energy or we shouldn't be doing it!

I understand that there are times when people are burdened to the point that they need assistance and support. However, I think this should be left to trained counselors, therapists and shamanic healers, rather than done by amateurs. Having been in this situation in my own life at times myself, I would not want to be dealing with people who had good intentions but no real knowledge and experience base. Good intentions can often lead one in over one's head, and that doesn't help anybody.

I personally signed on to do group meditation, and I don't feel comfortable with the 'exorcism' or 'directed energy' twist. It just isn't meeting my personal needs for integrity of my personal energetic space, which I need in order to conduct my own personal healing issues. I strongly believe that for the safety of all participants, people need to do their energy-clearing and neg-exorcisms outside of this group. The goal is not to be passing things around and harming group members. So at this point, if the group focus continues in this direction, I will respectfully withdraw.

Rob
4th October 2006, 06:06 PM
Pilar, you do write a lot *hugs*

But I have to agree about the part where you talk about not feeling comfortable with the ‘exorcisms’. That was never one of the goals of the group and I’m not too sure how we managed to take that on board, well we have had our ‘baptism of fire’ as a result and I don’t think we will be doing that again. You live and you learn. lol

PLL
Rob

4th October 2006, 06:16 PM
Personally, I have no idea how the exorcism idea came into this. The intention was to support Spectral, nothing more.

star
4th October 2006, 06:41 PM
Guys, if you see me online be sure to tell me if any group activities are going on/;

Pilar
4th October 2006, 08:55 PM
Personally, I have no idea how the exorcism idea came into this. The intention was to support Spectral, nothing more.

...supporting Spectral in a case where he is performing exorcism, which linked people up to the work inadvertently and caused problems for those involved. It isn't so simple as 'just supporting Spectral' as we've found. Also there are two other situations I was involved in where something was inadvertently transferred to me.

I am just stating where I am at personally. I'm choosing to stay out of the group sessions for now. The rest of you will make your own decisions about what you are wanting to do and what you are comfortable with. You know, this is just me, just my opinion.

4th October 2006, 09:22 PM
1 : Pick a target, any target. Say... South Africa, Los Angeles, Joe's house, or a particular person.

2 : Pick an intent : Send healing, increase understanding, etc...

3 : As a group, we focus our energy at that target. Theres no need to enforce any kind of strict rules as to when we do this, just whenever we have some spare time and something reminds us of our target, we can spend whatever time we want to sending vibes to it.

I thought the support Spectral project fell well within the intent of this group. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the above quote.

The problem, imho, is that people were not staying within the suggested guidelines of the project (myself included) and keeping their focus solely on supporting Spectral. I think if these guidelines were strictly adhered to, the problems myself and others have had would not have happened, but that's just my opinion.

I do know from experience that past attempts to direct supportive energy towards Spectral has not produced these kinds of problems. The only thing different this time was that I screwed up and went against suggestions and created an actual link with Nik and his attackers.

Pilar
5th October 2006, 04:56 AM
It looks like there are different ideas about what the sessions should include. Scymi's idea does fall in Alex's original quote. It just leads to the question--what do people want to do? There is a discussion underway on the astral focus site asking people to write in and say what they are wanting from the project: http://astralfocus.org/forum/index.php/topic,13.0.html
It's likely a good conversation to have.

I just want to meditate, not do any directed healing or psychic surgery work, so if anyone organizes a meditation, invite me, if it's something else, that's fine, just leave me out that time. There are other members in the group who are good senders, such as Star, who I heard gave some great reiki the other day.

oath
5th October 2006, 09:59 AM
I think Id like to be involved in this if thats ok with everyone

Rob
5th October 2006, 12:25 PM
Oath, the more the merrier.
I will add you to my MSN. :D

Also can you please register yourself on:
http://astralfocus.org/

Why not post about what you would like to get out of the group in this thread:
http://astralfocus.org/forum/index.php/topic,13.0.html

Peace Love and Light
Rob

5th October 2006, 12:27 PM
should I change the original quote to reflect some of the things we've discussed since this all started? I don't like altering history, but if people are still going by that original statement maybe it needs clarifying, because a lot of water has passed under the bridge since that first idea came up.

Yes, I think that's a good idea. Sort of how the first post in the talisman thread is updated, maybe this one should be too, that way, any people seeing the thread for the first time can be up to speed without having to wade through 15 pages of posts. If they want to see the evolution of the ideas, then that's fine, but, they don't have to in order to know where the group is currently at, ya know?

Staying within the suggestions and rules is easy to say, not so easy to do for people who are highly empathic and make connections naturally. If we're going to expose any of the group members to any kind of danger I think we should stay out of it.

Agreed. I keep thinking about your post where you said "Hey, don't look at that monkey eating the banana", when someone tells you not to do something, it makes it almost impossible not to do.

I'm over it and ready to move on as well.

Rob
5th October 2006, 12:36 PM
scymi, you took the words right out of my mouth.
I was typing a similar reply, then noticed you beat me to it, saves me typing.

PLL
Rob

5th October 2006, 12:48 PM
scymi, you took the words right out of my mouth.
I was typing a similar reply, then noticed you beat me to it, saves me typing.

PLL
Rob

Pilar
5th October 2006, 02:11 PM
I like your update on the post, Alex. I also like Rob's idea on the astral focus site about (M) for meditation and (E) for energy work on our MSN messages. Very good idea!

One thing I remember from the very beginning was the intention to build a strong foundational group and to send a good intention of positivity toward the general AD forum as well.

Is this something people want to keep? I used to set an intention for my meditation something like "I dedicate the energy I raise during this meditation toward the benefit of myself, the group members, and toward the positivity and healing nature of the Astral Dynamics Forum." Very general. Is this still a factor?

Rob
5th October 2006, 07:46 PM
The key to the MSN codes are now posted on the astral focus site forums.

PLL
Rob

star
5th October 2006, 10:40 PM
Don't worry guys, I see your so upset, I'll take care of the neg problem. Hey, no thanks needed, its just what I do. While I'm at it I'll make us all Sundays. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whooh that was my very special brand of sarcastic humour, please don't take me seriously.

Jeez guys, do another group thingy already. Unless I'm missing them, I do work from early in the morn to a bit into the afternoon. like 4ish my time.

5th October 2006, 10:44 PM
No sundaes then? :cry:

Pilar
5th October 2006, 10:46 PM
hey, star! *cocks her fingers like pistols and points like a western* it's your turn to organize one!!!

Rob
6th October 2006, 02:09 PM
I look forward to your session> star

PLL
Rob
:wink:

star
6th October 2006, 06:44 PM
Hey, my pleasure. It starts the next time we all catch each other online. Otherwise I'll never know when I'm going to be working or gone. I can't schedule.

star
6th October 2006, 07:23 PM
I've decided on a course of action. :twisted:

How To Summon Ye Dæmon Aleister Crowley To Visible Appearance

From an ancient Græco-Egyptian manuscript
in the Egyptian National Museum
Ye Banishing

Banish by showing a picture of Aleister Crowley to the eight directions,
saying "Get Off My Cloud" at each spacemark, and each time give the
Middle Finger Salute to the direction. Or ye may wear a Crowley Mask
during the banishing. This will scare away any non-Thelemic entities and
entice Crowley to the Circle.

Ye Place Of Working

In the middle of the circle should be a Crucifix, lots of beer (Crowley
hated beer) and a copy of an A.E. Waite book (Crowley liked Waite about
as much as beer). This will keep Crowley from invading the circle in his
true form.

Ye Preliminary Insultation

The celebrants sit in the circle and consume beer, marijuana and other
intoxicants, all the while profaning the demon Crowley, reviling him at
every turn. Every couple of minutes a different celebrant should break
into the conversation and say, "I wish Crowley was here to hear you say
that." Getting stoned inside the circle where he can't reach you and
insulting his Name will draw Crowley to the circle, itching to manifest
and rip you into confetti.

Ye First Insultation

The appointed Priest reads each sentence aloud, and the Celebrants repeat
it after him.

"I invocate and conjure thee, o ye blasphemous toad Aleister Crowley!
Long have ye taunted us from beyond the grave, meddling with the brains
of acid messiahs and politicians, smirking at us from behind your silly
Egyptian hat! I command you to appear before us now, if you're the great
magician they say you are! Being armed with the power of beer and
cigarettes I command it!!!"

(pause for a minute)
"O worm-eaten necromancer, hear me. A sadistic game you have played with
your disciples long enough. You lure the curious down halls of Aleister
Crowley statues and Crowley altars at every turn, only to lead the
travellers to a mirror at the end of the path, and they realize their god
was themselves all the time. BUT BY THAT TIME THEY'VE BOUGHT ALL YOUR BOOKS. Thou art a slick advertiser selling bottled air."
"I invoke you by your names: To Mega Therion! Perdurabo! Baphomet! The
Beast 666! Fo-Hi! Count Alexander Svareff! Chiao Khan! Alys! etc. Come
thou forthwith, without delay, from any and all parts of the world thou
mayest be, and make rational answers unto all things that we shall demand
of thee, for thou art conjured up by the name of the living and true god
Xerox!"

Ye Second Insultation

If the obstinate Beast refuses to show himself, repeat ye second
insultation:
"By the power of the slave god Jehovah, I command you to appear!"
"By twenty generations of Plymouth Brethren, I constrain you to appear!"
"By Leah Hirsig's bedpan, I lure you to appear!"
"With seven vestal virgins, I entice you to appear!"
"With seven lines of fine Peruvian cocaine, I tempt you to appear!"
"With seven young, gay, Arabian boys I seduce you to appear!"
"By a gram of China white heroin, I dare you to appear!"
"Just to see if I have all that ♥♥♥♥, I DEFY YOU TO APPEAR!"

Ye Grand Insultation

Another joint is passed around while the Celebrants wait for a sign of
Crowley's appearance. His manifestation can take many forms, and each
adept should comment on anything he/she should hear or see that might be
Crowley, from insects to rocks to vegetation. While the joint is smoked,
each of these possible signs is discussed and either discarded or seized
and put in the middle of the circle. These objects touched by Crowley are
HOO-HAHs and should be kept by the celebrants as Power Objects.

If Crowley still does not appear in physical form, a final and most
powerful CRITICIZATION and INSULTATION is uttered by the Priest:
"Come on, man, this is embarassing. We do the ritual and you promise it
will work and you don't show up. That's just like you, you lime-sucking
baldpate of an English windbag! We come out here, dress in fine apparel
and take strange drugs and all that ♥♥♥♥, and all we get out of it is
sitting here in fine apparel stoned on strange drugs."

"Come on, you lecherous old fart! You can tantalize us with a little
visible appearance, can't you? Just show us a leg and part of a helmet
like Buer showed you, huh? That is, if you got the balls. COME ON,
CROWLEY, SHOW US THAT BEAST OF A WANGER YOU BRAG ABOUT..."

As soon as this is said, Crowley will manifest on the outside of the
Circle, if not in bodily form then as a breeze or something more tenuous,
but everything that moves outside the circle has been touched by him.
Each celebrant who hasn't found a Crowley Hoo-Hah yet should go out of
the Circle and find one. They are piled in the middle of the Circle.

These Crowley Hoo-Hahs can be used for any and all types of Thelemic
Magick. They're almost as good as Crowley Knucklebones and Crowley Toes.

Ye Banishing

A reverse banishing should be performed. Face the inside of the circle,
point Crowley's picture or mask to the center of the circle, and at each
of the eight points, say "Under my thumb" while you grind your thumb into
your outstretched palm.

Ye Warning

The O.D. takes no responsibility for the consequences of performing this
rite. Crowley's manifestation is sometimes violent: once a whole group of
adepts was found buggered to death. Be forewarned.

Collegium ad Inner Sanctum
This year
Kung Fus Shun, Grand OHOOD

Rob
6th October 2006, 07:27 PM
Should be ok if you stick him in the triangle of art and invoke the spirit of the bornless one.

PLL
Rob
:wink:

6th October 2006, 10:59 PM
That was pretty funny. :lol:

Two things, though, that as admin. I need to say. One is that Robert Bruce does not condone (approve of) the use of illegal drugs for any purpose. The second is that summoning can be a very dangerous thing. For those who think it would be funny to try, you may get a lot more than you bargained for. You have been warned. :wink:

star
8th October 2006, 02:13 AM
I hope to be able to mental project too. That way, I can be of more use in group situations.

I'm feeling a bit of stress, hopefully its the good kind that means I'm improving under hard conditions.

Rob
14th October 2006, 12:17 PM
How about a group session focused on Astral Projection?

My idea for this would run something on lines of:

We meet up in MSN, talk for a bit about AP.
Raise our energy.

Then do a visualisation together involving an energy conversion box and converting our barriers that prevent us from AP.

I have been doing this for a few weeks now on my own and would like to share with the group now.

PLL
Rob

oath
14th October 2006, 12:56 PM
Im interested, especially by this conversion you speak of :D

Rob
24th October 2006, 04:42 PM
I was wondering the same thing, it seems that there are only a few regulars on MSN now.

Come on guys, get with the program. :D

PLL
Rob

24th October 2006, 05:03 PM
I've been a little tied up with interacting with a couple of my fragments that I've finally been able to identify, so, I won't be participating in this too much, if at all.

CFTraveler
24th October 2006, 07:11 PM
I haven't been able to get my MSN working at all. I need my hubby for his technical expertise and he doesn't seem to have time to set it up correctly.

CFTraveler
28th November 2006, 04:54 PM
If I ever get my MSN working. It's set up now but it won't let me sign in. Aaargh! :?

star
28th November 2006, 07:47 PM
I keep seeing you online, Alex. But I seem to miss you all the same.

star
29th November 2006, 10:43 PM
Ah, what a pickle. Fortunatly, I like pickles.

Scorpyn
29th November 2006, 10:45 PM
If I ever get my MSN working. It's set up now but it won't let me sign in. Aaargh! :?
If you don't log in for 2 months or something I think the account will deactivate. Go to http://www.hotmail.com and sign in, it should say something like "we have reserved an account for you" if that's what's happened.

lightworker
16th February 2007, 04:43 AM
Are you guys still at it? I'm doing my own. I am passing on a prayer to my friends and telling them to pass on that prayer to everyone else. My prayer goes like this:

Dear God,
I pray all consciousness find it's way back to you. May we experience this physicality with you. I pray all consciousness find it's way back to the source. Amen.

Although my friends do not really remember the real intent of this small prayer, which is for us to remember out true purpose, I believe deep down inside they believe in this.

My friends are not really into new age, my country is more of "Atlantean Culture" although we are a Christian country. Everyone is into drives, desires and dreams of grandeur and achievement in career etcetera...

Hibby
16th April 2008, 03:19 AM
Dear Universe,

May we discover and cherish all of your fruits... and may those who are lost find confort.

CFTraveler
16th April 2008, 08:55 PM
Dear Universe:
May your unbounded joy permeate all that exists, and all that will.

CFTraveler
16th January 2019, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZYeHPk7_kU&feature=youtu.be