PDA

View Full Version : lucid dreaming and sexuality

stefan101
14th September 2006, 02:14 PM
I want to share my "problem" with lucid dreaming, hope somebody can help. in the waking wife I think that when I get lucid I will fly, try to OBE or search answers to some questions that are bothering me, but it seems I have some kind of very strong subconscious sexuality - everytime I actually do it, I want to have sex with some of the female characters in the dream... and this happens in almost most of my lucid dreams.

I'll be thankfull if somebody can give me helpful advice how to overcome this.

I started practicing NEW two weeks ago, I can say I'm fascinated with the results and sensations I've started to feel so early and since I'm single at the moment I want to start transforming my sexual energy - so advice on this matter would be also highly appriciated ;)

since the subject of the discussion is a little controversial, as stated by one of the moderators, you can write me pm's

enoch
14th September 2006, 07:29 PM
Transforming your sexual energy? What do you mean? Apologies if that sounds ignorant. You mean you'd like to improve your sexual aura in order to attract females? Or do you mean that you'd like to project in order to spread your astral seed? :roll:

stefan101
14th September 2006, 09:58 PM
no, I mean transforming the sexual energy into more refined energy... I'm also not completly sure what it is, but I know there are a lot of taoist practices based on it. This should lead to genereally increasing your energy levels... and make you stop thinking about sex ;) as far as I've read every part of your body contributes it's best to your sexual energy, and if you stop "wasting" it on a regular basis, this should also increase your physical health... that's what I know on the subject, and would be thankful if somebody can give me some advice on such practices which can be incorporated with NEW

Tom
14th September 2006, 10:11 PM
The idea is to take sexual energy and to raise it through the chakras to feed the upper chakras, but at this point it is no longer sexual energy. This is an extension of the microcosmic orbit meditation which is usually taught in combination with the inner smile meditation and the six healing sounds. There is a lot of junk on the web about these meditation techniques, but you might be able to get something decent at your local library to avoid having to buy books. Mantak Chia is a very good author. His books taught me most of what I know on the subject. The most important thing I can suggest is to guide the energy at first until the energy starts to go where it wants to, and then let the energy lead. Follow the energy instead of trying to force it to go where it does not want to.

Pilar
15th September 2006, 02:08 AM
I would second the advice given by Tom, as I am a student of Mantak Chia also. I would just like to add that the orbit meditations are profound enough to push out major blockages, so be aware that you could experience some significant releases in the process, and pace yourself accordingly. I'd also add that Michael Winn is a very good teacher/author also, who was trained by Mantak and teaches Westerners. He has a website and has a forum where you can ask him questions directly. Good luck!

stefan101
17th September 2006, 04:37 PM
thanks for the advice! i've heard about matnak chia before, but now i'll defently buy some of his books. which one do you suggest for a begginer? (or maybe a book from michael winn?)

pominat0r
18th September 2006, 03:59 PM
i would also be interested in their works! any "must read" will be appreciated

atomheart
18th September 2006, 05:16 PM
You need to learn to express your sexuality in different ways.. sexual energy in its purest form is actually creative energy, sex is creation after all. I don't know if you are a creative person but that does not really matter, take some time every day to draw or make something esp when you're feeling horny.. in your lucid dreams when you find yourself wanting to have sex try instead to use that passion to create something beautiful or even sit back and enjoy the beauty of the woman you are fantasising instead of doing her... dreams are like empty super-canvases ready to be filled by anything you can imagine.. leave sex for the physical realm :) Above all try to cultivate your heart chakra, and find love beyond sex.

PS. you wrote "waking wife" instead of life.. freudian slip of the tongue?

stefan101
18th September 2006, 05:32 PM
You need to learn to express your sexuality in different ways.. sexual energy in its purest form is actually creative energy, sex is creation after all. I don't know if you are a creative person but that does not really matter, take some time every day to draw or make something esp when you're feeling horny.. in your lucid dreams when you find yourself wanting to have sex try instead to use that passion to create something beautiful or even sit back and enjoy the beauty of the woman you are fantasising instead of doing her... dreams are like empty super-canvases ready to be filled by anything you can imagine.. leave sex for the physical realm :) Above all try to cultivate your heart chakra, and find love beyond sex.

actually i'm a graphic designer, so creativity is my job :)
thanks for the advice - I suppose that with more energy work everything will come in place.

PS. you wrote "waking wife" instead of life.. freudian slip of the tongue?

.. who knows ;)

Tom
18th September 2006, 05:41 PM
There are exercises called the 5 Rites, but there is actually a 6th Rite for drawing up excess sexual energy into the upper chakras to feed them. It is meant to be applied after you have been doing the main 5 Rites up to 21 repetitions each. They are also called the 5 Tibetans.

If you don't want to use Google, here is one of the pages you might find the exercises on:
http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm

Pilar
18th September 2006, 07:57 PM
I reccomend Michael Winn to westerners. He is a very down-to-earth, practical and gentle teacher, and very accessible. Mantak Chia's books can be found on the web, and they are very detailed in their instruction, but may be too dense reading for some.

Michael Winn sells dvds that are easy to follow. He has combined Chia's work with Chi gung. That goes well with Robert Bruce's AP work.

I recommend a practice by Mantak called the "Inner smile" meditation. Try to do that every day. As mentioned by others in here, the key to transforming the sexual energy is to open the heart chakra. Root chakra sexual energy, brought up into the heart, changes how you feel and use it.

Start with 6 healing sounds and inner smile. Jumping ahead to microcosmit orbit before you have done significant work to clear out blockages and open your heart energy could cause you troubles.

love and light and Chi!!
Pilar