PDA

View Full Version : Deceased Visited in My Dreams

sally2004
26th July 2005, 04:56 AM
I find all this very bizarre, but as I read through these forums, maybe what I've been experiencing isn't so farfetched.

My father had been sick for a while, but when he died, we were all shocked. He died suddenly. He was on his last cycle of dialysis. None of us kids were with him. The nurse that was with him said that he made a face before his whole body stiffened.

About a month after he died, he came into my dream. It was the whole renactment of the day he died. He was hooked up to the dialysis machine, but this time all of us kids were around his bed. In my dream, his body stiffened, and we all started screaming. One of my siblings told me to call the doctor. I remember as I was leaving to find the nurse, my father touched my arm. He couldn't speak, but with his finger, he motioned "no." After that, I woke up. I took it as a message from him that he was SO ready to leave his diseased body.

I've tried to explain it to people, that it wasn't so much that I dreamed about his death, but that he came into my dream to let me know that it was ok. There was nothing any of us could have done.

Am I correct?

Thanks for your help everyone.

EOL007
26th July 2005, 10:43 AM
Hi Sally,

Welcome to the forum and for sharing your personal experience with us.

The awareness you had of your dad at the time is not uncommon. I experienced something similar before my mum passed a number of years ago.

You look after yourself and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Stephen

Quantitativefool
26th July 2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I think your interpretation of what that could've met is accurate. If he comes back in another dream perhaps you'll know for sure.

-Stu