PDA

View Full Version : New energy system without highlighting

yetzirah
19th September 2006, 02:04 AM
Within the last month ive been able to generate enough energy in my hands that i can move my hands over the target regions wihout touch and activate them--- Even feel it in the air(and tranfer energy to others like in chi gung). I'm sure this is normal and I may even have a higher energy capacity than some people, but i'm curious if anyone has worked with the abilties that are suppose to manifest from energy work. Are they suppose to just happen when a person has reached a high enough peak of energy development? Or are they only accessible in a deeper/trance like state? It seems that the closest ive been to an astral projection is during the sleep phase right after i perform energy raising methods--- ANyhow, coming to a close-- I have been graphing my progress with energy work with biofeedback technology and the results are better than ive hoped for. I'm able to raise my skin level conductance in a relaxed state of mind and lower heartbeat easily. Most of the people that ive showed the graphs to can only achieve that level of energy by shouting at the screen or beathing really rapid--- I have been trying my best to work with first-- raising as much energy as possible without force and keeping awareness of it thru the day when doing normal tasks-- Well, ive rambled long enough, lol--- Any feedback would be appreciated--- Take care

wstein
19th September 2006, 07:27 AM
Energy effects come from energy levels and proper directing of that energy. Some people are naturally talented and can do both from birth. The rest need to practice. Trance states do not directly affect most energy results other than they enable better focus (less distractions in a trance state).

It sounds like you are making good progress and should start to notice effects which may already be happening without you noticing. Its a lot easier for most people to maximize the results of energy work if they can also sense the energy. Find a knowledgeable friend and have them watch you specifically to see if you are getting results but not seeing them. If so, you may also want to improve your energy sensing skills.

The fact that you 'Even feel it in the air' suggests that you have reached the minimum level in each of the skills :)

yetzirah
19th September 2006, 06:25 PM
I havent had a lot of time to meditate because ive been writing a manttra meditation cd and a more modern rock oriented one. Added to that, im in the process of training in a martial arts program--- Alot of things have been happening with the close people i know and helping them has put me back a bit in my progress but hopefully things will get flowing again soon. The main things ive been able to notice in my energy work is that i can sense 2 or 3 kinds of energy thus far. One is the super static tingling sensation, like a buzz--- The second is the cool water feeling on the crown and spreading through the head(which is quite calming), and lastly the sensation of warmth spreading from the torso and heart--- Im pretty sure this is an indicator of the 3 main chakras, low middle and high functioning--- It's definitely going to be great once i have a bit more time to put towards meditation-- but until then im going to keep raising energy. I will experiment with what you suggested--- Take care

Rhone
19th September 2006, 07:12 PM
By "highlighting" are you referring to touching/scratching the area that you are going to energetically work on? My impression was that the technique is mainly for beginners, to help them focus awareness on specific parts of their body when they are first getting started with NEW. I think, once you can focus your awareness and "feel" any area of your body at will, the highlighting becomes unnecessary.

What you describe ("highlighting" without touching) sounds like a natural effect of building both the strength of your energy field, and your sensitivity to feeling energy. After building up energy in your hands, when you put your hand near a part of your body you can feel the energy emanating from your hand.

Anyway, I do believe that one can sense and manipulate energy more strongly when in a trance state, but that does not necessarily mean one needs to be in a trance state to access abilities. It depends a lot on one's own development... one person may be able to "turn on" her clairvoyant abilities without a trance, while another may be need a light trance to do so, and another person may need to be in a very deep, near-sleep trance in order to see clairvoyantly. With more practice and experience, the latter two people may be able to see clairvoyantly more and more strongly with less of a need for a trance state.

yetzirah
19th September 2006, 08:21 PM
I was referring to transferring energy from my hands into my energy body in a way similiar to chi qong--- I can move it at will with my mind in an awareness fashion but am also able to pass my hands over the areas im working with to make them really strong---I am aware that the scratching and touch highlighting is an earlier phase of the work but i wasnt sure i read anywhere of people passing the energy along the body with the energy in their hands. When i pass my hands through the air, i can feel them "spark" with a static tingle like sensation and have even had success transferring the energy sensation to others(in a controlled manner). I will hold as much self trust and faith in myself that the abilties will eventually manifest-- I'm also writing music to accelerate my energy development and participating in the martial arts. Take care---

P.S-- I have even graphed biofeedback results of my autonomic nervous system via skin conductance level, and also my heart rate variability. Ive been able to raise my skin conductance as high as 7 or 8 units with a focused and relaxed state--- and brought the heart beat as low as 45 and as high as 130----