PDA

View Full Version : Beings influencing dreams?

violetsky
20th September 2006, 03:02 AM
Every once and a while I have this same interesting occurance in my dreams. It is so consistant that I am beginning to accept that there are two people who actually visit me while I am in dream state. It happens approximately once every few months.

I can be dreaming about almost anything. But at some point in the dream the same two men will appear and ask permission to visit me. I always very eagerly say yes. They seem to be old friends of mine. What is really interesting is that they always look the same in each dream. Different clothes but exactly same facial features and characteristics. It was so cute this time because in the dream there was a door with a glass window and a curtain that only partially covered the window and my friend was jumping up so I could see his face. They are real characters. When I opened the door I was met by a flood of love and affection. The hugs were amazing especially from the second fellow. The energy penetrated deep into my being. I woke up feeling so deeply and lovingly cared about. There is another person who also appears in my dreams but they are very different. They warn me when something serious is about to happen my life so I can mentally prepare for it or help a loved one prepare or overt the problem.

Whether this is my mind forming a dream around beings visiting me while I sleep or if it is direct influence of my mind in my sleep I do not know. Just a cool experience.

Best Wishes to all,
violetsky

Illogical1
3rd October 2006, 06:34 PM
I feel you already know this, but I really am getting that they are indeed visitors, not just manifestations of your dreams.

I was just curious as to if they were human or not.

-Illogical

Lion
3rd October 2006, 08:12 PM
IMO, there's a also question of if they were radiating the feeling from the outside, or triggering it from the inside.

It has been dissatisfactory to some, but I have described such being's perspective of thought as comic book blurbs made of holographic paint. Their personalities may be simply projected, and control of the scenery is a simple matter of ebb and flow.

Raven
5th October 2006, 08:28 AM
Have you ever talked with them, or asked any questions? Or are they silent ghost-like apparitions wafting through the air?

Lion
6th October 2006, 07:09 PM
Communication would best be described as an exchange of programmed energy.

Manifestations are similar to quantum entanglement experiments, performed recently by scientists.

Gelal
6th October 2006, 07:26 PM
:wink:

Lion
6th October 2006, 07:40 PM
No, I'm trying to say that their emanations are like ink drifting through water. It's as if you could see pheronomes with patterns floating in them. Absorption of the psychic fluid/ energy through normal sensory organs will allow you to interpret the communications in physical terms, or soaking an object in the programmed fluid may transfer the program to the object.

A simpler concept may be like decals floating in dyed water.