PDA

View Full Version : im getting good at this

dtrepp22
20th September 2006, 04:44 AM
ok ive ap'd at like 4 in the aftrenoon so the boundaries of time are no longer in effect. I also have been able to do multiple projections, meaning wake up - do breath exercise and astral project within 5 minutes of waking up. Its still kinda difficult to get out of my body, and ive taken to the roll out method. I just take my astral body and roll it out of the suit case im stuck in and land on the floor next to my bed. i always have most of my physical feeling when i project in my stomach and genitals. Its almost like i am ripping that part of my body away from my physical. Another thing to mention is every time before i plan on projecting i make sure to tuck my feet under the blanket because if i dont i get a felling of ,my feet floating up and exposing my body under the sheets. When projecting in the day there is deffinetly more light and better vision. I dont know what to make of the astral though, because its not a dream but its dream like. I say this because i awaken to a world similar but majorly different, like the other night i awoke next to my bed and wanted to go out my window, but when i went outside i had to crawl down the side of my house and couldnt pull down hard enough to get to the ground, and then woke. So i ap'd again and went through my door and down the hall, i went into my parents room to find two entities in their bed that highly resembled my parents 18 years younger. I walked up close to them and amazingly listened to their conversation, i heard them talking about moving furniture in between two windows.after listening in I thought i want to have astral sex cuz i heard its great from a web site i read. So i was trying to figure out where to find a mate to have sex with but after i left the room there was no one to stumble across and so i woke up. This has me wondering where do you find astral sex in the astral, not cuz thats all i want to do ,but because i want to experience it as described to me on a web site, at least once, id also like to ask does entering the astral open door ways to the physical. Im asking because the other day at like 10 at night i was chilling watching some tv when i saw a distinct golden orb float to the left of me and then disapear. bri mercer i wish youd wright me some info because im able to go into the astral at will and want to make some good out of it, you know accomplish positive things and gain knowledge or whatever you can gain from this ability to enter this out of body experience. thanks doug

atomheart
20th September 2006, 12:38 PM
its funny how u sometimes have to just crawl onto things.. I find myself crawling on walls vertically or even upside down like an insect but never quite able to go on the ground.. and it takes so much mental energy sometimes to detach from the wall and float. Weird concepts of gravity in the astral...

Rob
20th September 2006, 01:05 PM
I have experienced rolling out of my body onto the floor and just staying there, not being able to move. It felt like a was blob oozing on the floor, energy draining away.

Peace
Rob
:(