PDA

View Full Version : A question about Robert Bruce - Astral Dynamics work

pominat0r
20th September 2006, 09:49 PM
Hi,
Just begin to study robert bruce astral dynamics works. At the begining of the book, he say that the real time body see with real time sight will have faintly silver, ghostly, see-through apparence. Then that a real time body see by another real time projector will look reasonably normal. ( p. 38 )

Next page about the astral body, this is write :

"As with all subtle bodies, projected astral bodies viewed by another astral projector, or with astral sight or clairvoyance, will appear to be very solid and real looking, albeit younger and fitter than they are in reality." ( p. 40-41 )

This sound contradictory to me, real time body is a subtle body, but real time body see with real time sight will look fainlty silver, ghostly, see-through. Why then he wrote that "As with ALL subtle bodies, ...., with astral sight (the dimensional equivalent of real time sight)..., will appear to be very solid and real looking.

I probably mismatch something! Thanks for you help :)

Philippe

Tom
20th September 2006, 09:58 PM
Everything will seem solid and real on its own plane and the farther you get from that plane while observing it the more ghostly and see-through it will appear. If you are in your body looking into the real-time zone and you see a projector who is solidly in the real-time zone, you will see a fairly normal appearance. If the person is farther away and closer to the astral you will see a more distorted image.

Aunt Clair
24th September 2006, 08:24 AM
Two projectors seeing each other in a realm will see the higher self looking in prime health and naturally coloured . But when a projector is clairvoyantly seen by a non projected human they will appear in a variety of ways which are less substantial and more ghostlike ie silvery and see through as Robert Bruce described .

Beekeeper
24th September 2006, 11:11 AM
Speaking from experience, I saw my hubby projecting while he slept and I was awake. Thought it was someone in the house. Solid appearance.

Pilar
24th September 2006, 06:58 PM
Speaking from experience, I saw my hubby projecting while he slept and I was awake. Thought it was someone in the house. Solid appearance.

That's interesting. I wonder what the connection is between ap and sleepwalking?

pominat0r
25th September 2006, 03:15 AM
Thank you everyone

Aunt Clair
25th September 2006, 12:05 PM

That would be rare to see him solidly while you are awake . It could occur if the viewer has great clairvoyance and the projector has a strong energy body . The connection between you would strengthen that too .

Beekeeper
25th September 2006, 10:06 PM
Aunt Claire, it was about 15 years ago. We'd only been married a year. I was praying before sleep, as is my custom since being little. I got the strange knowing feeling that I get before I usually see a ghost*. I can choose to roll over and see it or just ignore it. On that occasion I was feeling brave.

The head of our bed lined up directly with a small hallway. Running down the hall at top speed was a naked man. I instinctively grabbed my bloke and pulled him to me to protect him. The "running man" jumped onto him and disappeared into him.

After we both recovered from the moment, it occurred to me that the running person looked the same as my hubby. G said he'd been having a flying dream (something he experiences quite often).

*The few ghosts I've seen have appeared solid, btw.

Aunt Clair
26th September 2006, 12:23 AM
Congratulations ! You must be developing higher clairvoyance .

I see spirits daily . There are more of them then us lol . But I rarely see them with the physical eyes open . They must have a strong energy to allow me to see them eyes open . But if I tune in clairvoyantly with the third eye I see lots of them around .

Last night my 9 year old son Billy came into my bed room as I lay down to sleep . He was shining in light and looked like an angel . He had his face on lol and was the right height but he had a glowing light all around him . He wore a t shirt and slacks .The white light and sort of opaque so that I could not see thru him but I could see into him a bit .

He had his left hand on the head of his astral pet wolfy ,who is a huge wolf with a mane like a lion . He was smiling and animated and began to talk about going hunting for pets . He does not kill them ,he tames them and feeds them . This is sort of new info for me . He said wolfy gets bigger every full moon .

"Some" of what he says has childlike innocence and is like dragonballz imagination but sometimes he instructs me profoundly about metaphysical matters. He took me to the temple of the Phoenix for example recently .

He often sneaks into circle and sits in higher self under the pool table near by . He would be allowed to come to class but at 9 years old he finds it difficult to meditate for 90 minutes . But he does sit for 5 to 10 minutes at a time with our home circle in his physical self .

Back to topic I feel that there are certain elements which can make the energy of a deceased or live projector's spirit easier to see with eyes open .

These include ;
*state of consciousness of viewer ;ie relaxed , meditative , or in projection
*cord and bond between the viewer and the spirit
*energy in the area ie from love , light , strong energy bodies of others
*energy body of the viewer and the spirit
* clairient abilities of the viewer
* an urgent need for communication which can temporarily strengthen the projection

Beekeeper
26th September 2006, 11:00 AM
Wow, Aunt Claire, I love hearing your experiences. Your nine year old sounds like something special. Isn't 9 just a brillaint age! (I'm just in from picking my sweety up at his school disco. He won a chocolate for dancing. He does dance well and it was so gorgeous to watch).

When I was at school, I had a friend (actually, I still have her) who would see her dad OB every night. She'd see him walk past her room and then, a few seconds later, walk past her room again in the same direction.

The clearest of my ghosts was a little blond girl. She was so solid I could see freckles on her nose. And, I was praying again when it happened. I was about 19. My sister was in my bed because she'd scared herself by going to see a nightmare on Elm Street movie. (She was already asleep; I take ages to doze off.) Anyway, I just looked at the girl and she looked at me. It was hot in the western suburbs of Sydney and we would leave the front door open to let the breeze in. I thought she'd come in off the street. After a short time, she just dematerialised.

Sometimes I'd wake through the night and my room would be full of people. I particularly remember a lady combing her long red hair and sitting on my desk.

When I was pregnant with my first, I was visited by a short aboriginal man in western dress. He was a bit shadowy and I felt he was connected to my son. I've also seen and heard the shadow people.

Thanks for that information. As always, you're a well of knowledge.

I've rambled on and hijacked this thread. I apologise for that. :oops:

Aunt Clair
2nd October 2006, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the reply . Can you please write more about the shadow people ?

zomora
9th January 2007, 03:49 AM
As i read the book i find that it brings out more memories of orther trpps that i've had butthe gathering is the hard part.

As, i relearn to do this field i find that there are more in memories then were really to know. we need to dig past the darkiness and the fear barrier.

The time frame is different then what i thought it would be different, and as time and memory. the out line in the book is great.

Beekeeper
9th January 2007, 04:17 AM
Hi Aunt Claire,

Sorry I missed that question about the shadow people. The first time I saw them I was walking my dog through a remnant turpentine forest in our estate. I kept seeing thin shadowy people slipping in and out behind trees and rocks and such. They were elusive but they were definitely there.

I'd heard aboriginal music and singing on occasions too. I didn't know anyone else ever heard this til a friend confided that he had as well.

Gemma
10th January 2007, 08:11 AM
To Beekeeper and Aunt Clair,

I find your stories interesting. Thanks for sharing them.

I'd like to add that I've seen a spirit in solid form.

I visited my mother one dark winter evening, and saw a cat outside her back door. It had a long white streak on its tail. This was after I got reunited with my mother after family tensions that ran for about three years, so I was there to catch up with her. I thought the cat looked unusual with its markings. So as I went inside the house, I told my mother what I saw and described the markings on the cat's fur. She went silent for a few seconds and explained to me that I had seen her cat who died a while previously. That cat looked solid, I thought it was alive. I had no idea she had a cat with these markings who died.

I've seen shadowy spirits too on occasion. One of them was my deceased grandmother visiting me on my birthday a few years ago. Others, I suspect weren't of the Light. All the times I've seen shadowy spirits, I was awake.

Just wanted to share. :)