PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

dvcrocco
20th September 2006, 11:12 PM
Good morning, Robert!
First of all, thank-you so much for your book “Practical Psychic Self Defense”. I am almost through with it and it has given me good information that I can use every day. In this new age all of this information must be gained and released to the world. It is to this end that I have something for you if you wish it.
In 1893 a man named Harold W. Percival had the experience sometimes referred to as “the light of ten thousand times ten thousand suns”. He was not a religious man and had no affiliation with any organization, modern or ancient. He was able to gain all information on any subject he put his attention on and he wrote of his findings for many years, until his death in the first part of the 20th century. His seminal work is called Thinking and Destiny. But early on he published a magazine and in it published his articles on various subjects of concern and use to man. One series was on what he called “ghosts”. In these articles he describes in some detail the various kinds of entities that are not seen by the average man. These include the spirits of the deceased as well as various gods, angels and nature beings, such as gnomes. It is a fascinating document and is no longer in print. Would you like to have a copy? If you would I will send it to you via e-mail. It may help in your continuing research.
I commend you for your devotion to and your relentless and courageous pursuit of Truth. Vicki Crocco

From “Ghosts”:
“With all the ghost tales told, records kept and books written about ghosts, there seems to be no order as to kinds and varieties of ghosts. No classification of ghosts has been given. No information of a science of ghosts is at hand, that if one sees a ghost he might know what kind of a ghost it is. One may learn to know and be unafraid of ghosts as of his shadows without giving them too much attention or being unduly influenced by them.
The subject is one of interest, and information thereof which has its bearing upon the progress of man, is of value.” HWP, July 1913

Robert Bruce
4th January 2007, 04:11 PM
G'day!

Thank you, I would love a copy of this. I am always looking for interesting things like this.

Please send it to workshops@astraldynamics.com and I will find it.

Thanks, Robert