PDA

View Full Version : i couldnt fly

dtrepp22
24th September 2006, 08:16 AM
ok to make it short the other night , after going out my window i had to crawl for a bit across my back lawn i got upset with this and tried to rocket up to space but i got to tree top level and began to descend. So what is up with that. I actually manged to project three times in a row last night. And before i get to much into it id like to let people know on my third ap i went to find sex and went to my neighbors house , the closest girl i knew from my house . I got in front of the house and there was like 5 extra windows, i entered one and convinced myself it was hers i layed on top of a feminin body under sheets and tried to get it on but wasnt succesful i woke up before i could get us both undressed and after that i was not able to project a 4th time, im not sure if its cuz i tried having sex or if i had ran out of energy. My first ap was pretty good, it started when 30 minutes after i went to bed i was suddenly awakened by something grabbing me by both ankles and pulling on me. I chose to not fear it and slipped back into the sleep that leads to the vibrations. Basically took bout 5 minutes from my awkening by the ankle grabbing. I rolled out of my body and went out the window and in front of my house. Before i ap'd though i had a few things i wanted to accomplish and did. Before i went outside i looked at my hands but they didnt really melt before my eyes i actually was able to focus on them till it bored me basically 3 seconds. So when i got out front of my house in the front yard i tried doing the second thing i planned on doing. I yelled out JEREMY!!! which is my youngest brother out of three me being the oldest. He died at age 18 when i was 23 im 24 now. i obviously would love to make contact with him but i didnt expect to, because he was such a good person i highly doubt hed have acces to the astral. So i was answered by a voice seemingly about 400 feet away yelling yes! i waited on my front lawn and a blurry frigure of a boy about 12 years old /not my brother/ appeared about 100 feet away up a hill to the left of my front yard. He approached by shooting forward 4 times 25 feet at a time . From left to right diagnoly zip zap zip zap then bang right in front of me. Before the last move towards me i had to put down a strong emotion to attack this being if it got to close. But it got rigfht up to me and i only got a little bit of info before i awoke. I think he said something like the bus hit my house but im ok. no idea what that means but it might indicate this astral being used to be a boy who was killed but doesnt know it. This is just a guess. The second ap is the one where i crawled in my back yard and tried to fly into space unsuccesfully dont recall that well. ok thats all for today.

Beekeeper
24th September 2006, 11:31 AM
Hi dtrepp22,

Robert Monroe talked about the problem of sexual urges when out of body in his first book. It seemed to have become too much of an end in itself and prevented other types of exploration. His solution was to promise himself he'd do something about the urge but first he'd do other things that he had set out to do.

The person you saw may have needed rescuing. Bruce Moen talks about spirit retrievals in his books.

kmD
4th February 2007, 07:57 AM
ive been lucky enough to have completed 2 spirit retrievals following a similar scenario. i feel as if this why i was handed AP talents and only had to follow RB's most preliminary techniques to accomplish conscious project.
the scenario i usually am handed that will signify a spirit in need of help, is when i leave the immediate area of projection, i find a house or dwelling of some sort. Something i learned the hard way is to always knock. i have walked up to a place and let myself in to things that have given me nightmares. So i started knocking,lol. In both successful retrievals the occupant has always responded to a request to enter the dwelling in an affirmative. this seems to put them at ease, lets them know you are well meaning. upon entering a dwelling, i find most occupants go right back to what they have been doing. they ignore you. so its easy to try to get them to do things, they seem suggestionable because i think they just want to get back to what they were doing.
this is where u come in. the projector needs to be impeccable. you need to show a strength of spirit that extends to the astral. Sexual appetites, backlashing, abuse of power....these things are pitfalls because how easy we fall prey to our own desires, whatever they maybe. resist the tempatations and you might find something that is completely fufilling. helping another kindred spirit understand that they dont have to doddle in the construct, and that a whole new understanding awaits them. :D