PDA

View Full Version : me

Jaysonlee420
25th September 2006, 10:02 AM
well, here i am....I just learned that I have something called asperger syndrome which is a high functioning autism. I always knew i was different than people in genreral, but never knew why...now i know...i was misdiagnosed with bipolar.....anyway, since there isnt a cure for this, i wonder if any of you who are familier with Asperger Syndrome have any ideas on how to incorporate some kind of treatment into my energy work to somehow help the sensory problems i have....thanks

Jayson

sash
25th September 2006, 10:59 AM
Energy often flows where there is the least amount of tension. I would recommend doing meditation to free up those channels. I do not work that much with NEW at the moment so I'm not sure if there is a method that might be more effective, but along with meditation I think general aura charging might also help.

I don't care much for these diagnoses since as soon as we make one that is 'incurable' it limits our potential, where as I believe that oftentimes these are misdiagnosed and in fact do not have to limit our potential. Having said that, I can relate to people who are said to have aspergers because I often have to deal with a lot of the same problems that are associated with it.
In my experience I have learned that it is possible to activate certain receptors in the aura that have been blocked due to tension and that tend to cut off certain natural channels. This being facilitated with relaxation and meditation exercises. I don't know if a total cure in this light is possible, but I do think that any general practicing of light energy manipulation and meditation has a good likelihood of helping.
I think I read somewhere that Einstein had aspergers, and with his high level of awareness I think he learned to manage it to some degree, even if it did not cure altogether.

Rayson
25th September 2006, 06:01 PM
As someone who has worked in the disability community, I would say that one thing you want to pursue is self-education. Learn how the condition works, and changes how you and your brain function. Find out what aspects of Aspergers you have, and those which you don't. When you have a better idea of what this means for you on a cognitive processing level, you will be better able to "treat" it by going with your strengths versus your weaknesses, or by finding a new creative way to rewire how you function. Also- having this level of self-awareness blends really well into energy work, for it allows you to have increased awareness of energy, and a better sense of what you need to target and how.

Good luck to you.

Zen
25th September 2006, 06:27 PM
Rayson is right about self education also include your family in this if they are supportive and knowledgeable that will help greatly.

With energy work you will find areas that are more active work on those and try and expand into problem areas.