PDA

View Full Version : Book: Qauntum-Touch -The power to heal

Quantitativefool
28th July 2005, 06:45 PM
I found this book to be absolutely wonderful. I am a Reiki healer myself and I foudn that the techniques given in this approach to healing work incredibly well with about any type of healing. I would recommend this book to anyone who is serious about becoming a healer and practicing, it has wonderful and simple methods and also alot of unique ideas of other things to do.

Information:
Title:Quantum-Touch The power to heal
Author: Richard Gordon

You can probabaly find this book in Borders or Barnes and Noble as well as on the site I gave you.

Please post your comments, ideas, and experiments that may have come from this book.

-Stu

laiana
28th July 2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Stu,

I'm interested in this - have you only read the book (and not done any of the courses) and noticed results that way?

Quantitativefool
28th July 2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I've only read the book and not taken courses, Though I think I might try to sometime. And yes, I have noticed phenomenal results from the book, primarily I think it's the breathing patterns they bring up in the book really are a big part of the success. Tell me if you get it!

laiana
28th July 2005, 08:15 PM
I've just placed my order :)

I have been practicing Reiki for a little while now, I've left it alone for the past few months due to being busy with other things but am starting to get back into it.

My main aim is that when I return home in a couple of months I use it on my mother. She has arthritis and has had numerous back fusions, knee operations and replacements, hip replacements, ankle operations, and now I think her shoulder is starting to play up.

I'm not expecting wildly fantastic results, but I was hoping that Reiki might ease the pain a little for her, since its never ending. Reading about that book has got me a little excited, not for dramatic results, but for the hope that perhaps Reiki & QT combined could help curb some future problems...

Will let you know thoughts/results as I read the book and try out the techniques, and thank's for posting this!

Quantitativefool
29th July 2005, 05:18 AM
Just as a question have you had any attunements? If not I would suggest them. They seemed to help me substantially

Best wishes,
-Stu

laiana
29th July 2005, 02:34 PM
Reiki attunements? Yes I have had them.

Quantitativefool
29th July 2005, 04:05 PM
Okay I was just checking because I have met a few people who used reiki for healing but had never been attuned. Tell me what you think of the book!

-Stu

laiana
12th August 2005, 03:28 PM
So I've got the book and am now reading it. Its a great read and I can't wait to put what I am learning about into practice. I see that it possibly ties in quite well with RB's NEW energy work techniques, yes?

I would love to hear more about your experiences with using the techniques provided in the book....

Quantitativefool
23rd August 2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah, the techniques work very well with NEW. What I found to be most helpful was the breathing patterns, they also act as a great guide to clear your mind. I'm glad you're enjoy the book as well!.

Best wishes,
-Stu

kjpou1
3rd November 2005, 05:10 PM
-Stu / QF

Based on your post here I bought the book and then the basic workshop.

Really great and like you said fits in really well with NEW. Am having my wife go through the Workshop with me now.

Wish I could get a live workshop around where I live as I would really like to go to one. Closest one is the U.K. but they are not there very often and the next is sometime in 2006.

Thanks for the topic post on this.

Regards

Kenneth

Quantitativefool
3rd November 2005, 10:36 PM
Hey,

I'm glad you liked the book and are going through the workshops. There is one around where I live sometime soon. So I'm hoping that will go well. Feel free to post any experiences you have had with Quantum-Touch as well as any questions anyone might be able to answer.

Good luck!
-Stu

Planet_Jeroen
3rd November 2005, 10:42 PM
Would someone be so kind to give a small sneek preview on the methods used, that I can actualy test, in order to make the descision whetter I'll invest in yet another system that promises a lot?

From the review's and preview on amazon, and the quantumtouch site, I can't make up my mind. I know it's relatively cheap (the book), but I can't affort to miss the money over something that doesnt deliver what it promises.

I heard a few good reviews in a few other topics, and it was even reccomended to me, but I just need to make sure before I invest in something else.

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

Quantitativefool
3rd November 2005, 10:54 PM
Well, here is it, the basics in a nutshell.

First, you run energy through your body (much like new) and then use a breathing patterns, for practice use a 2-4 or 4-4 breath. At this point you try to move the energy into your hands. That is the first part, generally you get a tingling sensation as well as a very 'electric' feeling.

Secondly, you place your hands on or near the afflicted area and run the energy through your hands and into the patient (maybe yourself) do this with steady breathing over time and you will feel the vibrations slow or stop when you have inserted enough energy.

Finally, a few other tidbits, you don't need your hands on or near the afflicted area of the patient (or even on the patient at all). Secondly, you will learn a potential reason for the 'vibrations/tingling' and why it matters. Entrainment and suhc. as well as a bunch of cool tricks you can do to objects (change waters taste, kill acoustic guitars, just a bunch of fun stuff) So I hope that gets you to try to book, it truely is a good one.

Best wishes,
-Stu

Planet_Jeroen
3rd November 2005, 11:00 PM
That sounds like what I instinctively do when I hurt myself... off to amazon.com

Thanks for the quick reply!

Jeroen

Quantitativefool
3rd November 2005, 11:51 PM
No problem, hope you enjoy the book!

-Stu

kjpou1
4th November 2005, 04:58 AM
Hey Stu

Nope no questions, as it follows NEW so well, it is quite easy. I have already been through the videos and after explaining to my wife what it all is she want to go through them as well.

That sounds like what I instinctively do when I hurt myself...

Jeroen that is exactly what I thought as well. There are so many modalities out there it is hard to decide. I always knew there was something like this but never found it.

As for experiences I did a form of QT on my wife's broken ankle about 4 years ago and she has had no problems since. She had broken her ankle quite a fews years earlier while falling down some stairs. That really topped off her day because she was trying to prevent some guy from stealing her car which she didn't :evil: . Her ankle had clicked when she walked ever since and sometimes after a long while walking you could actually hear it click louder and louder. Well finally she fell again as it gave out on her and it swole up and by night she could not walk on it at all.

To make a long story short I ran energy into it, well the best way I knew how at the time anyway. That lasted maybe an hour and within 2 hours she could put weight on it. By the morning she was walking again :shock: . To this day there is no click and no pain anymore. I was drained for two days and felt really low afterwards. So like you said Jeroen it is instictive and since NEW and the breathing I no longer get drained when I do things like this.

It was just cool to find something that feels so natural.

As for the book it is really good but until I saw the video workshop was actually doing some of the different breathing exercises wrong. So they were actually worth the cost for me. Doing the fire breath correctly really does give that extra boost.

Regards

Kenneth