PDA

View Full Version : Intuition Training

Astral Dude
27th September 2006, 10:09 PM
Hey Robert long time no talk just got back from The Monroe Institute great experience, where I met a friend of yours Painterhypnogirl. I thought that it was really cool that I had known her screen name and read her comments on your forum and then had the chance to run into her in person at the Monroe Institute (told you I'd be back Patty). Anyways to my question after getting back from The Monroe Institute I've finally developed good focus over my meditations and know when I'm entering different states (drawback I use to have conscious OBE's everynite without even thinking about them, now I can't, any reason for this).
This has given me a great desire to want o practice more and I'm looking for simple exercises or tools to perform on a daily basis to develop my abilities. Are there any exercises I can perform daily to develop my intuition.

Al Fletch

Robert Bruce
9th February 2007, 09:29 AM
I recommend the early lessons in the book 'Initiation Into Hermetics' by Franz Bardon. These are excellent and you will find versions of them in many of the traditions.

It sounds like you are undergoing some changes in your energy body and consciousness. This may explain your drought of OBE's. They should return when everything settles down and you have processed the changes.

As for developing intuition, simple things like guessing who it is when the phone rings, helps. The trick with this is not to guess, but to catch the very first thought impression that enters your mind. Takes practice, but it helps.

I also recommend learning Remote Viewing. Joe M and Skip Atwater of TMI have written some great books on this.

Robert