PDA

View Full Version : Painful blocks

Rayson
29th September 2006, 07:08 AM
I am currently experiencing significant pain from two different blocks. While they've caused discomfort before, they have been consistently pulsing in pain for a long while now, and my pain endurance is starting to wear a little thin.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for getting through this. Actually clearing the blocks hasn't been successful yet; they seem to be of the nature that reblocks up even when cleared (meaning that I've dealt with them energetically, but not emotionally or mentally, so they reform). So I guess I'm looking for painful-block-management techniques.

Beekeeper
29th September 2006, 08:37 AM
Rayson, I know you're sensible, but I'll ask it anyway. Are you sure there isn't a medical reason for the pain?

escogido
29th September 2006, 04:40 PM
If you're having the same pain of 'blocks' or whatever you call them as me then energy outwards will help you surely.For a day maybe or two it will fade away.Somehow I couldn't manage anything else that really works for me.But it works.What is energy outwards?Like psi-wheel,giving healing sessions to others.
Just remembered that when the advanced one had Reiki healing to me through distance the pain was gone!That's cool...But it also works only temporary.Live with it and make your pain be the wheel that keeps you going.Cause it won't change if you're annoyed or not - the pain is always there.

star
29th September 2006, 04:46 PM
escogido, it only worked temporarly, becuase the reason for the pain wasent addressed.

Rayson, I would say that the blocks are causing pain becuase energy is building behind them, trying to break through. So you may find yourself free of the pain after sleep. Or meditation.

You know some healing modules, be sure to use them on your free time, self healing sessions. Try to get lost in the "Feel" of that healing energy, and forget yourself.

If you want further assistance call, i'll try some phasing.

Oka? Oka!

escogido
29th September 2006, 04:58 PM
The pain was the reason the one has sent me energy.I asked for it.
Still,it's hard to believe that blocks could be easily taken cared of.But as looked at reality: every situation can be even worse so I'm not complaining.And I've found the method that works abit for me.

star
29th September 2006, 05:12 PM
Sometimes, you can work around the area. sweeping with NEW. Sometimes, the feeling of a block, in one area, can represent a problem in an area completley different.

Rayson
29th September 2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks guys for the replies. I have tried a lot of the basics, and yes- investigated non-spiritual reasons for the pain. I'll try out some of the stuff here that I hadn't, or which I hadn't given a fair try at.

Thanks

Korpo
26th February 2007, 10:25 PM
Hello, Rayson, I just read your post.

We're taking about a pain manifesting in a rather physical manner, correct?

If I understand you correctly, you can clear the block for the time being, but it re-forms, correct?

I have just the technique for you, as it has been "advertised" for that problem. It was presented in the books "Relaxing into Being" and "Opening the Energy Gates of your Body" from Qi Gong / martial arts master Bruce Frantzis. It is called "Outer Dissolving Process".

While techniques to get a blockage open, like NEW, or Sinking of Chi (see other thread by me) may relieve or over time melt more and more of a block, and may induce relaxation, some blocks have a strong habit of re-forming.

I know - I was heaving really big headaches because of tensions in the skin/muscle/fasciae layers around my skull. And energy work could worsen it - circulating Chi stopped behind a blockage becomes stagnant Chi. The bodies signal for stagnant Chi is - Pain! These are not necessarily real in the physical sense - I felt like suffocating when my breathing was calm and relaxed while working on a throat blockage. But this doesn't of course in any way fix the pain for you or me.

But, and that's a big but, if you can weaken the energy of the blockage, get energy flowing, you can clean it much more deeply by applying the Outer Dissolvement Process. What you do is the following:

* Get the blockage, flowing, get the feel of Chi back in order again, make the pain go, as you seem to have managed sometime.
* Now remain on the very same place with your attention where the blockage was. There is still residue, which will clog again. Take the Chi and expand it. Feel it expanding. Feel it like pressure building. Don't just visualise, expand, start to feel pressure. Push it. Make it bigger. Just don't force too much - this is a skill you have to train, but practice makes perfect in finding the balance.
* Feel the Chi emanating, in all directions, from the former blockage, but lead it most strongly with your mind outside your body. Feel it dissipate towards the bounds of your body, and beyond. Move it to the edge of your aura, as far as you can feel. Let it flow.
* When you feel you exhausted your ability to diffuse it any further, take all the remaining Chi, maybe felt residue, and try to drop it down, let it flow down.
* Either use that residue and drop on another blockage below, and repeat the process, or continue down.
* Be sure to finish every session below your feet - expel through your soles and toes, make it drop to the bottom of your aura.

Some rules:
* Try always to start the scanning for blockages at your head/crown chakra, even if you clearly feel a blockage you want to start with below. Solving blockage higher up can weaken or cancel lower blockages early on.
* Learn to sink Chi. It helps to make the process absolutely safe, as it helps to calm agitated Chi, and dropping Chi into the feet and below neutralizes Chi and rebalances it. My personal guess is this balances excessive Chi (Yang) with the Earth, grounding and neutralising such imbalances in you.
* BTW, the blockage itself is Chi as well, but heavily stagnated. Flowing Chi feels neutral or good or like nothing at all.

I can only say that this process helps me to diminish such blockages which I can get flowing rapidly. Just try to be as complete as possible about diffusing and moving outward the blockage, and neutralise the remainder below your feet. Ignoring those two requirements allows the reforming of the blockage, because the residue clogs you again and again on the really tough nuts.

If you feel you lose Qi that way - don't worry.
* Good circulation builds your Chi storing capability.
* Stagnant Chi is better "lost" than doing you damage.
* Chi is not universally good - you can have to much for what you can handle. Too high Chi levels beyond that what organs can handle advances and speeds up the aging process. It is more important to keep Chi levels in the optimum.
* Moving Chi outward does not lose it, but turns it from "useless" Qi into Wei Qi - a heavily circulating, vibrant layer surrounding your body. This is your first line of immune defense, and the first one that gets lost when Qi insufficient, and nearly the last one that gets rebuilt when Qi becomes abundant.
* If you dissolve blockages over the lower dantian level you can store the Qi in the Dantian as well, if you dissolve below, better drop it into the ground.

Why am I so specific about down? Downward currents build the Chi tolerance of your bodily tissues, while upward strains it. Only sufficiently prepared tissues will be able to accomodate strong upwards currents. The dissolving process can release quite some energy, and get some flow going as well. To play it safe, let it sink.

You can read up on the cleaning, sinking and dissolving techniques in the books mentioned above, and about other details of blocked Chi and circulation in "Qigong Meditation: Embryonic Breathing" and "Qigong Meditation: Small Circulation" (= Microcosmic/Small Heavenly Orbit) from Dr. Yang.

I found the technique helps me very much, else I wouldn't recommend it. Give it a try, Rayson. :)

star
27th February 2007, 12:00 AM
Holy moly I don't even recognize writing any of that!

Korpo
27th February 2007, 08:52 AM
Star - I don't understand. Are you alright? ;)