PDA

View Full Version : Energy body damage

xxhealinghandxx
2nd October 2006, 02:16 AM
Sry for making so many posts, I just have a lot of questions I guess ^^.

So here is the question, Robert Bruce talks all about the energy body being damaged and what not but how exactly does it come to this state of being damaged?

It is kind of weird because yesterday I was doing footwork and I did a bit of stuff on my two big toes then I brushed 30 times on each toe of my foot and now I can't feel a whole lot, does this mean that I damaged my energy body by working it too hard?

Krystal
2nd October 2006, 01:14 PM
Are you saying that your toe went completely numb after some energy work? That even if you lightly pricked it with a pen it still wouldn't feel anything?

If that's the case, and you were doing NEW - go to the Ask Robert forum and post that question to Robert - mention if you were using NEW or another technique.

If it's no longer numb - mention to him how long it stayed that way.

CFTraveler
2nd October 2006, 05:03 PM
Sry for making so many posts, I just have a lot of questions I guess ^^.

So here is the question, Robert Bruce talks all about the energy body being damaged and what not but how exactly does it come to this state of being damaged?

It is kind of weird because yesterday I was doing footwork and I did a bit of stuff on my two big toes then I brushed 30 times on each toe of my foot and now I can't feel a whole lot, does this mean that I damaged my energy body by working it too hard? Most of the time damage is caused by outward interference- I don't think you can damage it by doing NEW. If anything, it can be blocked, and doing NEW will eventually clear it. The energy body is constantly renewing itself- kind of like water currents- you can move it but if you don't it'll just stagnate.
Usually, a very strong feeling indicates you have blockages and are clearing them up; once the sensation subsides then there are no more blockages resisting, and sensation can be dulled.
However, when you say numb, do you mean physically numb? Because now you're talking about something else. If you have physical numbness that is lasting more than a few hours, then you need to see a physician, because you are talking about something else here.
If it is the inability to feel the energy flow, then don't worry about it- it just means there are other areas that need more of your attention.
Of course, this is my opinion, especially about the latter part.

xxhealinghandxx
3rd October 2006, 11:19 PM
oh ok, thanks for the advice CFT, your really helpful around these forums ^^.

lol, but my foot isn't numb though, I kinda laughed when everyone said it :P nah it's completely fine; that'd be weird though and I would see a physician.

11th October 2006, 06:04 PM
From my experience any damage o nthe physical mental or emotional level reflects in the energy body or chakra's in energy blocks. for example when I first started using NEW I was encountering all these old semi healing injuries from my past. I encountered a large block in my left toe from when I was little I dropped a large juice jug on it and had to be taken to hospital to drain the blood from underneath my toenail. This was a traumatic experience when I was that age.

It didn't affect the physical shape of my toe but it had always been slightly "weaker" or would get sore if I was exercising or something. Another injury I had was I fractured my wrist after falling while snowboarding. When doing NEW work I came across a sharp pain like a needle in my wrist that slowly became less intense as I focused my awarness in that area. This was the energy body moving back into the place of injury that it had moved away from. I had another example with a knee injury but you get the point...