PDA

View Full Version : What the Bleep II

7th October 2006, 07:07 PM
"What the Bleep II" or actually called "Down the Rabbit Hole" is premiering on Thursday, October 19 in the U.S.

Krystal
9th October 2006, 11:57 AM
PHG - I actually saw it in Blockbuster Yesterday!!! I wasn't sure whether it was the original one or a different one... So it's already in the US.

Anyone know what the difference is? I couldn't find the first one and I'd like to see it. Or should I just watch the second one?

Krystal

Wolf_Thor
11th October 2006, 04:47 PM
Cool! Didn't even know that they were intending on making a second one.

Serenity
14th October 2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks for putting up a post about it. I would have had no idea otherwise. :)

Krystal
23rd October 2006, 12:21 PM
OK, "What the Bleep" I, came on last night on cable. So now I want to pick up the second one.

Has anyone seen the second one yet?

Lordofthebunnies
23rd October 2006, 01:42 PM
I had heard in a number of places that the second one is supposed to be even better.

23rd October 2006, 07:41 PM
The second one, "Down the Rabbit Hole" is only in movie theaters. It won't be out on video for awhile.

Krystal
24th October 2006, 11:43 AM
Painterhypnogirl,

I've seen it already at Blockbuster here in the USA. I'm going back to rent it as soon as I can. Here it shows on their website that it had a release date of 8/01/06 underneath What the Bleep I.

http://www.blockbuster.com/catalog/View ... oxArt=true (http://www.blockbuster.com/catalog/ViewAllEditions.action?channel=Movies&subChannel=sub&movieID=998331622&displayBoxArt=true)

And it's available to buy on the "What the Bleep" website.

24th October 2006, 05:51 PM
Well, I guess I won't be listening to my son for information any more. :lol:

sash
25th October 2006, 08:06 AM
It looks like it's just an extended version of the original, and not a sequel.

Krystal
30th October 2006, 12:57 PM
I rented What the Bleep Down the Rabbit Hole this weekend.

I enjoyed it - it's not the same movie as the first one but it have the same theme. It takes the same topics and expands on each of them more. You'll see clips from the first movie but it just keeps going into more.

And it has an interesting point at the end.