PDA

View Full Version : Chakra cd that came with my book.

Strength
31st July 2005, 06:53 PM
I have 2 questions about the chakra suite cd that came with my book

Does it still work if I rip them to my computer? (personal use)

I understand the use of the tracks that target my chakras, but what do the ones that don't target any in specific do?

BriMercer
1st August 2005, 04:28 PM
Does it still work if I rip them to my computer? (personal use)

Answer: It should. I'd recommend using a higher sampling rate.

I understand the use of the tracks that target my chakras, but what do the ones that don't target any in specific do?

Answer: All the BrainWave Generator presets are designed to get you into different altered states of consciousness, i.e., different trance states. Some trance states are deeper than others, based on what one is trying to achieve. For example, the BWGen preset for meditation creates a lighter trance state than the presets designed for OBE.

zippy99
26th September 2005, 04:29 PM
I meditated on the Deep Yoga Meditation (Brainwave generator) preset a number of times and is very, very good..
You should feel the vortexes on chakras, it puts you in a state of trance, it has effects on kundalini.. no kidding.. this is not a toy..
http://www.bwgen.com/presets/desc89.htm

UnnamedGuy
6th October 2005, 02:37 AM
i've done that(played them out into a .wav file then converted them to 280kb/sec mp3's and put them on my ipod) and they seem to work just as good as if im playing them from the bwg software.

Beekeeper
1st January 2006, 09:09 PM
Can they be made to work on a Mac? I've been working without them but I'd really love to use them.

BriMercer
4th January 2006, 01:18 AM
I understand there is a Windows emulator that runs Windows-based software on the Mac. I don't know much about the software, but I understand that this will work.

Brian

Beekeeper
11th January 2006, 04:48 AM
Thanks.

Every so often I'll use some cds I've bought on e-bay (Audio Moods). They're not bad.

travelerwithin
16th February 2006, 03:59 PM
I have the generator and i am not asking how do i get the cd to play

I am asking how do i get the most out of my brainwave generator am i suppose to just listen to the sounds or is it suppose to pick up subconciusly

Any information will be greatly appreciated

CFTraveler
16th February 2006, 08:02 PM
I have the generator and i am not asking how do i get the cd to play

I am asking how do i get the most out of my brainwave generator am i suppose to just listen to the sounds or is it suppose to pick up subconciusly

Any information will be greatly appreciated
I think you should listen to them in the sense that they can help to keep your mind busy, but not so loud that they cause discomfort. Since the idea for them is to create a 'third' beat in your brain, to synchronize both hemispheres, I don't know if it would work subliminally. But some of the beginning presets use sound as cue for you to do 'mind emptying', so it follows you should listen to them.

travelerwithin
17th February 2006, 05:41 AM
Should we be concnetrated on the beats frequencies jumps pitches tones ect... or should we try to just do every day stuff...as i said im new to both energy work and brainwave generators....
Also your name Cohen did you know your name means your a a very good possible decendant from the Levite tribe (Jewish temple priest) I have studied many faiths just something i noticed for a fun fact to point out...
Gday and thanks for getting back with me
I would seriously like to hear brains reply too so if you see this brian even though its old could you give this question a go mate?

BriMercer
21st February 2006, 07:58 PM
Generally, the presets should be played loud enough to be heard but not so loud as to be distracting. Play with it and see what works best for you, but in general you don't want it too loud. It varies by preset.

I've personally found the presets to be more effective when I could hear them.

Brian