PDA

View Full Version : Dream with Meaning?

Diane
9th October 2006, 06:14 PM
Ok, I had the following dream back in May. It seemed to be a dream which relates to my spiritual path and I am wondering whether I can take anything from it. For example, I am having trouble projecting fully and finding a technique that works for me...

I am walking through the streets of some other country (possibly Spain/Canary Islands) not knowing where I am walking to or for what purpose. I am wearing whats starts off as a bath towel but gradually turns into long white flowing robes which are draped over my shoulders.
Along the way I encounter a crowd of people surrounding a very attractive man who appears to be some sort of special spiritual figure. I realise that he is charging a fee for a consultation, so I immediately doubt his authenticity and walk by even though he tries to grab my attention.

After what seems hours of walking I come to an apartment type building where I go up some stairs to what appears to be a large music type store selling CDs. I am certain I have come to the right place even though I am not sure what 'the right place' is and after looking round I sit on a huge bed in the center of the place. A lady tells me that 'he' has been expecting me and I wait excitedly for him to appear. A young man appears who has a very alluring personality. Although I cannot recall his physical appearance, he immediately makes me feel very special. He sits on the bed in front of me ( I am leaning against the headboard) and he looks at the area on my left arm just below my shoulder. I am under the impression that he can 'read' things about me from this area. He then says something along the lines of 'people do not find you attractive at the moment, as they do not understand you. This is their problem and you are on the right path'.

He then places his hands on my temples and tells me to close my eyes. This is such a real experience and I can feel a heavy vibration in my head which is not unpleasant.
I begin to see a spiralling copper coloured tunnel appearing which I am told to go down. The speed gets faster and faster until the tunnel turns to a bright gold/yellow with raised bumps every now and then. At the end of the tunnel I enter a room with a blue tint which contains some sort of machine. The machine seems to be creating blue and yellow particles or bubbles which are pouring out of the center.
I am then transported to a room which contains a wall. The wall shows an entire start constellation and I try very hard to memorise what I am seeing. Today I remember only one part of a single star name 'Kurlon'.

I am then back in my body and the man tells me to try to get back into the tunnel on my own - I am able to do this. I then get the feeling that this man has to leave urgently although I ask him whether he would be my spiritual teacher. I feel desperate to have more contact with him. He agrees to this and departs the premises with some other people.

Please feel free to provide your ideas/interpretations.

Thanks!

CFTraveler
10th October 2006, 01:09 PM
I interpret this as a very joyful dream.
You are a very spiritual person, who has tried many spiritual paths, but have finally found the one that works for you. You have had some doubts, and now your guides, Higher Self or subconscious is telling you that you're right where you want to be, despite appearances or what other people think.
Possibly a Dreamstate Lesson.