PDA

View Full Version : just thought id share

dtrepp22
10th October 2006, 10:57 PM
projected last night, first time in like two weeks. I saw my little brother or what appeared to be my younger brother who had passed away. I say that because it had a very sad feel and we were both crying saying i love you actually that part was okay its the part when he said his life on earth was better than were he was at now that made me not like the experience. The most interesting thing about my preojection and the reason i decided to make a post about it is because my "brother" began to tell me about the 3 or 4 different phases to life. I did my best to make a effort to remember, but i also knew that after i snapped out of this projection i had one more left in me so id have to remember this info through another seperate projection. And you may ask why not just wake up and wright it down, forget the last projection. All i can say is if you know you have a projection coming you let it come because you never know how important the info will be you receive from it.So after my last projection which was un eventfull, I get out of bed and struggle to remember what was told to me about the phases of life. i cant quite remeber if i was told there was 3 or 4. I know i was told at least three and could only remember two.These two "i use the word phases" of life are store loaded, and reticular, now im not positive about store loaded but i clearly remember him saying reticular. i struggled to remember the third one he mentioned and guessed it was something like or maybe sounding like sublingual but that could be way off. So if any astral projecter out there has ever heard the term reticular explained to them when talking about phases of life let me know. All i know is its hard to listen to someone talking to you in the astral. I guess ill mention my astral experience from two weeks ago. I had the whole experience i ve talked about before where im in astral limbo meaning I'm still laying where my body is but my mind is acutely attuned / aware of the astral, basically picture my astral body detached but laying in my physical body. So i have the arm and hand rubbing by my genitals and im grabbing it and moving it along, i go to feel for the body but its small, and to sum it up this thing isnt really feeling like the usual female entity type thing i usually feel in this limbo state but its very similar so i think hey open your astral eyes and take a peak at this thing ,so i do ,and in my hands, because im holding onto this arm at the time which im helping caress my privates, theres a green blob just this green blob, yeah so i throw it on the ground and envision it on fire its hard at first and it squirms and turns blueish white then bam its on fire,and i mean vivid like im looking at a thing on fire. It burns down to nothing and i start to turn but notice it regenerating and go to burn it some more, and do, but then i realise no matter what i do i cant completely destroy this parasite like thing. So im thinking my genital area chakra is very active when im sleeping and when i become aware of whats happening" start to ap" i was perceiving, or this thing had me perceive a sexual being was trying to caress me sexually when in actuality its a astral parasite feeding off my genital area chakra. I dont know if this is true its just a thought but this thing did feel different then the previous experiences with sexual beings so i think my previous experiences were with another astral inhabitant or whatever. cant say for sure because i never thought to open my astral eyes and look at what i was with. ok thats my past few experiences thanks for reading.

Beekeeper
14th October 2006, 10:28 AM
Definitions of reticular on the Web:

(re·tic·u·lar) (r[schwa]-tik¢ul[schwa]r) [L. reticularis] 1. pertaining to or resembling a net, network, or reticulum. 2. pertaining to the reticulum of a ruminant.
http://www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns/cn ... r_10zPzhtm (http://www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns/cns_hl_dorlands.jspzQzpgzEzzSzppdocszSzuszSzcommon zSzdorlandszSzdorlandzSzdmd_r_10zPzhtm)
Relating to a reticulum ( a fine network formed by cells); Dermal relating to the skin; Plexus a network or interjoining of nerves and blood vessels or of lymphatic vessles.
eduserv.hscer.washington.edu/dermUW/lang/term2.html
reticulate: resembling or forming a network; "the reticulate veins of a leaf"; "a reticulated highway system"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

CFTraveler
14th October 2006, 06:49 PM
I read somewhere else (can't remember where) that the reticular system in the brain refers to the areas of the neural systems involved in sensory stimulus, such as in people with ADHD the 'reticular system' is involved or needs additional stimulus, or something like that.
I can't vouch for the validity of this because I'm not sure where I read it.

19th October 2006, 04:35 PM
had me perceive a sexual being was trying to caress me sexually when in actuality its a astral parasite feeding off my genital area chakra.

Never had an experience like this (haven't AP'd yet), but you may be interested in this thread, about half way down where they start talking about an incubus.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2912&highlight=incubus