PDA

View Full Version : kundalini and the root chakra

xxhealinghandxx
12th October 2006, 12:46 AM
In another section (I think the energy work forum, thats all where I go :P). A guy was talking about how his sacral (sex) chakra was starting to strobe much like what happens in Robert Bruces HFTH method. (he says any chakra can strobe). So anyways, I was wondering. If I were to pump energy to the base chakra until it strobes, would that awaken my kundalini - since sinced it is housed in the root (base) chakra.

Please note that I'm not even doing primary center energy work so I don't need warnings saying "WATCH OUT, YOUR GONNA BLOW!" and I probably wouldn't try such an act unless I was more spiritually mature.

star
12th October 2006, 12:47 AM
Although if there is anyone willing to do that to someone I'm avaiable until I explode. No kidding. :D

shadow.pulsar
12th October 2006, 03:30 PM
Although if there is anyone willing to do that to someone I'm avaiable until I explode. No kidding. :D

:oops: @ star

XXhealinghandxx: I would imaginge that would be so, I would have to try it to see, but I do not see why it wouldn't work.

12th October 2006, 06:08 PM
The root (1st) chakra and the sacral (2nd) chakra are located in 2 different places. The root is at the perineum and base of the spine. The sacral is above it, above the perineum, below the belly button, but closer to the root. Google perineum if you don't know what that is.

Stimulating the root chakra continuously to strobbing for long periods of time without balancing it by stimulating the other chakras as much can start a Kundalini rising. Doesn't mean it will, but that's basically how you force a K. rising. Not always a good idea. Balance is always very important. Do a search for "Raising Kundalini" and "Aunt Clair". She has a lot of knowledge in this area.

I believe this is the website Robert recommends for further study:
http://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening.htm

Tom
12th October 2006, 06:23 PM
"Beyond Ascension How To Complete The Seven Levels Of Initiation" by Joshua David Stone, Ph.D. Published by Light Technology Publishing, (c) 1995. ISBN 0-929385-73-X

sedonajo ( at ) sedonajo dot com

http://www.lighttechnology.com

Page 64:

The Raising of the Kundalini

Request in a meditation a very gentle -- and I mean gentle -- raising of your kundalini by your own Mighty I Am Presence. Do not, under any circumstances, do any breathing practices or any other types of practices to try to raise it. Let it just naturally rise on its own with this gentle prayer request to your monad. Other than this prayer, your kundalini is something that you want to allow to unfold naturally!

(I think he means it.)

star
12th October 2006, 07:35 PM
I think I'll spend some time thinking about that, by thinking I mean trying it.

xxhealinghandxx
12th October 2006, 11:16 PM
thanks for the links Painterhypnogirl. I never learned much about the nadis and prana as much as I wanted too, but rather know more about meridians and the such - I wanted to learn about this stuff though, and while I won't raise my kundalini yet I'm going to read it.

thanks.

Pilar
12th October 2006, 11:20 PM
I think I'll spend some time thinking about that, by thinking I mean trying it.

:D

and I am going to get that book, Tom, thanks.

Tom
12th October 2006, 11:47 PM
It says in the same book to share this, Pilar .... it has a whole chapter on Huna prayers. It seems the idea with these is to be very specific about what you want and who you want to ask for it, to say your prayer out loud three times, to ask the subconscious mind to deliver your prayer, a pause, and then you call for a "Rain of Blessings" which you then soak up for a time. The idea is to do this every day for 30 days.

It says to share it, as you will see in the text:

p.165-p.166

Huna Prayer from Djwhal Khul for Money

The following is a Huna prayer Terri Sue channeled from Djwhal Khul for the manifestation of money for the Lightworkers on the planet. It is quite powerful and I suggest you share it with the spiritual communities you are involved in as well as using it for yourself. It was suggested by Djwhal that you say this prayer once a day for thirty days to clear blocks and manifest your divine inheritance of full abundance on all levels so you can do the service work you came here to do.

Beloved Presence of God:

We hereby ask and humbly pray with all our hearts and souls and minds and might for divine abundance made manifest through personal fortune and success.

We are willing to move beyond fear in order to fulfill God's Plan on Earth and beyond.

I personally pledge to open myself to financial wealth in order to fulfill my group and individual service commitments.

In God's name, we accept our divine heritage right now, and thank Thee for the timely answer to this prayer. God's will be done!

Amen.

Repeat aloud three times.

Our beloved subconscious minds, we hereby ask and lovingly command that you take this thought form prayer to God, along with all the mana and vital force needed and necessary to manifest and demonstrate this prayer.
Amen.

Breathe the prayer to God. Wait ten to fifteen seconds.

Lord, let the Rain of Blessings fall!
Amen.

Feel energy coming from God back to you. Soak it in.

Om. Om. Om. (Sing peacefully and with devotion.)

Aunt Clair
14th October 2006, 05:01 PM
I feel imho , that you should raise Kundalini in a whole body approach with meditation
projection
service ; healing , charitable works , kindnesses
right words , thoughts and actions
drinking copious amounts of water
stretching ; yoga , swimming , walking
and energy work

Pulling energy into the perineum is insufficient , the energy must rise through the spinal chakral column .To do this most of the blocks within the human energy body must be removed. If this process occurs than kundalini can rise and fall without perils or pains .

xxhealinghandxx
14th October 2006, 05:25 PM
So that's a kinda don't try this at home or anywhere eh ? :P

"I feel imho"? imho = ...?

Aunt Clair
14th October 2006, 05:28 PM
No not at all . I am a great believer that kundalini should not be feared at all , it should only be prepared for that is all I am stating imo .

CFTraveler
14th October 2006, 07:05 PM
So that's a kinda don't try this at home or anywhere eh ? :P

"I feel imho"? imho = ...?

imho= in my humble opinion. For more abbreviations for forum use: http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

xxhealinghandxx
14th October 2006, 07:37 PM
oops. I mean't to that "don't try this at home" you shouldn't raise it forcefully by overstimulation. Sry my msg's can be confuzing ^^

CFTraveler
14th October 2006, 08:16 PM
oops. I mean't to that "don't try this at home" you shouldn't raise it forcefully by overstimulation. Sry my msg's can be confuzing ^^ :? :lol: :P