PDA

View Full Version : Off-center neck chakra?

vibronaut
14th October 2006, 02:06 PM
Hi folks...
My neck chakra doesn't seem to do a thing, but slightly to the right, just far across enough to count as shoulder rather than neck, I sometimes get pronounced distorting noise sensations, almost as if it's being used as a sounding board, and the same point also often acts as a center from which warm or cool shivers flow out, sometimes to cover my entire body. Could this be my neck chakra being off center, or is there another interesting minor chakra around there that I've never heard of?

Aunt Clair
14th October 2006, 05:26 PM
Imho , this sounds like your throat/neck chakra is blocked and you are having sensations on the surrounding areas . You could try meditating about words you should have said but did not and words you said which you should not have said . Then you could also pass energy from the throat to the back of the throat over your head and back into your throat again and again until it flows quickly and cleanly . Also bring energy from the crown down and push it out of the throat as a waterfall of aqua energy in meditation and make sure you open the reciprocal chakra too which is behind it directly on the back of the neck . There are numerous minor chakras and there is a centre on the shoulders which is the jeweled sepiroth it can become as big as a walnut . Geburah and Chesed are these two sepiroth . The right side is Geburah , red and Mars . It is about aggression and backbone . Do you need more ? Or are you too stubborn ? I am not sure but you will know .

vibronaut
15th October 2006, 09:17 AM
I'm a completely random mix of all of the above so it sounds like I've got plenty of work to do! I'll give your suggestions a go and see what happens... thanks very much! :)