PDA

View Full Version : Got Any Monsters?

enoch
15th October 2006, 02:38 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4610/gasmaskmonster2039thumbdu4.jpg

The critter featured above appeared in a dream. He was snooping round my next door neighbour's back yard. I found the image on the web but it almost matches the dude's features to a tee.

I've always wanted to compile a pictorial/descriptive log of dream beings. Does anyone experience a re-occuring being in their dreams? Do you have a pic or a description?

If so, why don't you post here then we can build up a little log of characters?

AGH! :x

Akashic_Librarian
15th October 2006, 03:09 PM
I have had recurring energy signitures on dream characters. I get this very dominant energy sig from a man that is usually there in some form or another.

15th October 2006, 05:34 PM
Enoch - Have you ever seen Pink Floyd's The Wall? That looks like one of the creatures in the sequence "Goodbye Blue Sky", the animated portion.

Did you, did you see the frightened ones?
Did you, did you hear the falling bombs?
Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter,
When the promise of a brave new world,
Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?

That part. :)

enoch
15th October 2006, 09:41 PM
It could be. I woke up and thought "gas mask man." That's the only way I could describe him. So I typed it into google and when this image came up I was like AGH! It's him! lol.

Beekeeper
15th October 2006, 10:23 PM
Thanks Scymi,

I knew it was familiar. Actually showed bits of "The Wall" to a senior class for a unit on the Institution and the Individual a few weeks ago. They got right into it.
:D

There's a gollum-type creature that a few of us have seen that's been referenced in these forums before, Enoch.

15th October 2006, 10:33 PM
I've seen a gollum type thing too with my regular eyes (it was right after a strange energy surge, made me able to see things for a short time) *shudders*. This thing was HUGE. I'm just a hair under 6' tall, so when I say big, I mean big, lol. It was very strange looking indeed. It looked to be wearing a flight jacket. :? :shock: It was standing in my hallway looking at me, I was in my bathroom at the time. Someone suggested I was seeing a thought form of a nasty entity.

CFTraveler
15th October 2006, 11:08 PM
The only recurring visitor, and I don't know if he qualifies, I get is an invisible man that shows up every once in a while. He has laid down beside me more than twice and carried me out the door the last time he visited me. I never see him, so I don't know what he looks like, but is very muscular.

Lion
23rd October 2006, 05:56 PM
Have you ever seen Pink Floyd's The Wall?
BTW, there was an animated, thick, hollow, metal needle with a blue pistol grip. In one case, the same device is used to implant recent spychips on a voluntary basis.

ranlinra13
17th November 2006, 08:24 PM
Well, I don't like to call of them monsters, but I do see a lot of different species in my dreams.....some masters, some teachers, some curious, some bad, few really really bad.

I wish that I could draw them out, and keep a catalog. My boyfriend is an artist but not good at drawing what I describe.

I see the Blue Ones. These are masters, and very good. They are blue, have leaf like heads with big round eyes and small nose/mouth. Their body attaches to the back of their head/leaf which reminds me of a flower attached to a stem. Their arms and legs are very thin and "float". I loved watching them move, and they told me that when they move they don't displace air. I found this even more interesting because every movement we make displaces air. They are good and do not interfere with our growth or experiences. Only when the other side has broken the "rules", or Universal laws, are they allowed to help, if I ask.

I've seen a type of Grey that I have not seen described and saw how they move people.

I've seen Mothmen, they are like a brotherhood of protection. I know there is a lot questioning their motives, but I truly feel that they are good - just sometimes warnings of bad things look bad, but they really help us.

I would love to try to pull a catelog of sorts of different species. Please continue to share.

Thank you.

CFTraveler
17th November 2006, 08:51 PM
You know, I looked at that dude again because there was something nagging me about it and I just remembered: There is an old cartoon, either a Duck-Dodgers cartoon or a Marvin the Martian cartoon that featured an invasion of the earth by these moon-creatures and when you saw it it sounded like they were ♥♥♥♥♥ets. (Or was it Elmer Fudd?) It was stupid-funny but these critters looked like the picture. I wonder if Roger Waters saw the cartoon too?

enoch
17th November 2006, 09:46 PM
I visit erowid's archives alot and a great majority of people hear and see ♥♥♥♥♥et players during trips. What is it about ♥♥♥♥♥ets and the paranormal/psychoactive experiences? There's a definite relation.

17th November 2006, 09:59 PM
I visit erowid's archives alot and a great majority of people hear and see ♥♥♥♥♥et players during trips. What is it about ♥♥♥♥♥ets and the paranormal/psychoactive experiences? There's a definite relation.

Speaking of horns...

One time, years back, during a particularly freakish and bizarre experience, I distinctly heard three 'toots' (lol) of some sort of horn off in the distance, it sounded low, like a conch shell horn or something, or like in The Lord of the Rings, when Gimli sounds the horn at Helm's Deep (or was it Minas Tirith??). The person who was acting very strange that night looked at me dead in the eye and cocked his head to listen to it right before it sounded.

Leary Herring
18th November 2006, 01:13 AM
In a dream I saw some dudes that looked like your critter. They were mean, walked quickly and were very intent on their activity. They had me fighting other cartoonish monsters floating in the air in a tournament. Every blow given and received had an outcome in our physical world.
It made me think about Monroe's comment in Journeys, where we might just be part of an experiment. I know other people have proposed this idea also.

cainam_nazier
19th November 2006, 07:15 AM
I have never seen anything like the thing pictured. The only "monsters" I get that show up from time to time are these three witches. But I know thier source so it's not a problem.

enoch
19th November 2006, 11:18 AM
I had the most horrid waking sleep viz on saturday morning. I turned over and there was a skeleton lying in bed next to me - staring me in the eyes. I've never gotten out of bed so quick. :shock:

cainam_nazier
19th November 2006, 12:53 PM
had the most horrid waking sleep viz on saturday morning. I turned over and there was a skeleton lying in bed next to me - staring me in the eyes. I've never gotten out of bed so quick.

Yeah that would probably do it for me too.

The Cusp
16th December 2006, 12:12 AM
Enoch, there was a Doctor Who episode where nanobots where turning people into exactly that picture. I think it was a 2 part episode as well. You should watch it. The new Doctor Who series, first season. Dont know the title, was set in WW2.

I would have said I didnt have any persistant monsters untill this dream I had a few nights ago.
Prime Evil
I'm worrying about zombies, when I open some kind of chest, and out come these giant serpents. They are huge, prehistoric looking things, at least 10 feet long, with with long slender hook-like teeth. They look at me and I can feel an intelligenge, and also an evil. I recognize that I've dreamt of these snakes before
Ummm... These things just felt like ancient evil. And I've dreamt of them before, several times. They kinda looked something like this...
http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/13500/13539/aqtcdinos_13539_md.gif

ranlinra13
20th February 2007, 04:15 PM
I had a dream where I was with a group of people sitting under a tree on a patio in the backyard of my bosses house. I saw a space ship come overhead and stop right above us. I felt that this was very bad, and the space ship began to lower a red light down. I told everyone to run. My boss said everything was ok, I grabbed my son and ran. I only got to the neighbors house and hid on their front covered bridge. Others followed. There were many ships - looking for something. This ship from my bosses house moved and flew and stopped right over us. Again lowered the red ray, but the ray could not touch us because we were covered.

Then the aliens came down with the red ray. They looked mechanical, made up of some kind of platinum metal mix. They had the shapes of serpents - some smaller, some about 5-6 feet long. They could flatten out their metal bodies which were like chain linked so that they could move more fluently. They had red eyes - like for seeing at night. They floated in the air and moved smoothly. They were machines, yet had a consciousness.

One flew right by me and entered the house. The older couple in the house were investigating the ships and not being quiet about it either. We ran back to under the tree in my bosses yard. I looked through the couple's bedroom window and saw the serpents basically suck the life out of them only leaving the skin.

As I know this dream has some psychological meaning with my work situation, I believe that I actually see real species of aliens because I could do research and find beings like this in ancient drawings. I sometimes dream of a different species, then have actually seen them with my waking eyes - although not too often.

Has anyone seen creatures like this before?

sleeper
6th December 2007, 04:19 AM
I used to have monsters, and that dream that i was too weak to fight, or run, or anything. But that was before i started dreaming lucidly.

At one point, i chose to fight my monsters. it might not sound spiritual at first, but i beat the crap out of them :)

By facing them, i opened the doorway to facing other fears. it was part of my spiritual development.